It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli spies in FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

(CBS) CBS News has learned that the FBI has a full-fledged espionage investigation under way and is about to -- in FBI terminology -- "roll up" someone agents believe has been spying not for an enemy, but for Israel from within the office of the Secretary of Defense at the Pentagon.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is of interest on the topic too:

Google search for Israeli Art students Incident:

www.google.be...

I use a google search line because there is so much on the subject.

It was found that these claimed Israeli Art students that are actualy Israeli Intelligence agents had been monitoring and maybe even protecting the people that did 9/11. And with monitoring, I mean following them day to day for over a year.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ya i believe they said the same thing on CNN too

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
im sure this will be the first of many, but i dont think it will have any reprecussions to israel

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Ashlar]

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Ashlar]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I heard the breaking news on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox, that there was a high level spy, for Israel, at the Pentagon/Defense Dept, who was giving classified Presidential briefing papers to the Israelis. You know, I shouldn't be shocked, at this point, but I am. Gee, wonder if it's Rummy???

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This site: Whatreallyhappened, has a lot of links to past Israeli spy incidents.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey
I heard the breaking news on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox, that there was a high level spy, for Israel, at the Pentagon/Defense Dept, who was giving classified Presidential briefing papers to the Israelis. You know, I shouldn't be shocked, at this point, but I am. Gee, wonder if it's Rummy???

Did you know that he is one of the biggest weapons dealers in the world?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And more here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to add to the existing threads.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join