It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Oops, I did get your name wrong, I really did think it was Silage13. Just a habit of reading too fast. My apologies.

Then I suppose the 'chewing the cud' in your location was a slip a the typewriter too? Here's a hint. If you're going to insult someone and you get caught out? At least have the sack not to 'twist' about it - especially when everyone can see the truth.

(Even though you asked me to leave.)

There you go again. I never asked you to leave nor would I. I asked you to please stay on topic. Anyone and everyone who can join in here to talk about Lisa is important. The more people who focus on Lisa - the better. Even if only for more positive energy heading her way and the way to her family.

I'm gone this time (you'll be glad) I'll come back when they find Lisa Irwin and discuss that. I think they will find her.

Not glad at all - I wish in fact you'd stay. You bring up some interesting points and insight - which I've said before. As for being back when they find Lisa? I so hope you're right. In a big way I hope you are!

Great thread, I made some nice friends on here. Thanks for that.

Don't thank me for that - if you made some nice friends here that's all your kudos alone. I'm glad for it thought.

Hope to see you soon.

peace

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

but I don't know the term of it.

suggestibility. ...

As for the witnesses, schmae, you asked some good questions. What WAS their state of mind? Their level of alertness or sleepiness? The atmosphere in their home? (None of those questions are accusatory, in my opinion, just looking at more possibilities. But yes, memory can be tricky and is not considered the best "witness"; and we don't know a THING about what these two were doing. All I can say is the woman looked well-groomed, healthy, and the environment inside the home appeared to be "normal" (no glaring slovenliness or anything alarming).

I got the impression the guy worked nights. They also had kids (if I recall correctly). Didn't she say her husband was walking out to his truck, and she saw him watching someone as he did so?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Tough Month for Kansas City Police Chief

According to a KMBC.com report, this past month has been, understandably, one of the most difficult in the newly appointed police chief's life. In addition to the disappearance of Lisa Irwin, his department has also had to deal with six homicides in one 12-hour period. What has made the month especially affecting for the police chief personally is that one of those six homicide victims was a childhood friend.

Um, sorry, but... Maybe I'm becoming tainted but is this more spin? Or just a plea for understanding. Yes, probably that. I hope.

According to FBI data as of 2010, Kansas City is the ninth most dangerous city in the United States in terms of crime rates. Along the same line, U.S. News & World Report lists the city's crime risk index as being more than three times higher than the national average.

WOW!
That sheds a WHOLE new light on the Lisa case for me. And for the police. It even changes my view of my above comment but I'll let it stand.
That's a lot a hell they deal with on a daily basis. Wow.

peace and prayers to the police

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Gabby did you read the rest of my post? Or just the first line and then freak out? It s a new low? Because if I were up at 1 or 2 am I would be of ZERO use as a witness for anything. SO I'm pondering if they would be like me? Or if they are nightowls who are used to being up then with a fresh mind and fresh eyes? What's so low about that? I didnt' accuse them of anything. CALM DOWN!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I supposed you didn't watch th 3 minute video about memory either? I didnt make that stuff up. ITS SCIENCE. So would you like to yell at me about that too? I better call NAT GEO and tell them quit slandering witnesses with their cockamamie science, eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Also I wonder what these 2 people are doing up ? No it's not my business but it is relevant. Do they work nights and sleep days? In this case, they would have fresh minds and clear heads ! Were they up late because they had some family things going on, maybe a little drama or a little argument and were exhausted and needing to go to bed but unable to ? In this case, their nerves are frayed and minds are running on auto pilot, desperately needing sleep. Had they been up drinking with friends, possibly a little drunk? I mean the purpose for them being awake and looking out their windows this time of night IS relevant. See the difference?

CASTING DOUBT AND SOUNDING ACCUSATORY/?????????? Of what Gabby? What did I accuse them of? To be accusatory you must accuse someone , so what did I accuse them of ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Let's not forget police have moved on from ALL THE SIGHTINGS, so I wonder if they asked them the same thing? Perhaps they found out somethng about their level of alertness in the wee hours of the night that made them discount it too. It's possible.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Silo, ALERT! ALERT!!

The statistic is true for

JACKSON COUNTY

The Irwins live in Clay County, across the river, in North Kansas City (which is not just a 'directional description' like the East Side, or Northeast, or Midtown, or the Westside. THOSE latter are ALL neighborhoods, parts of KCMO that lie in JACKSON COUNTY.

North KC is a separate city. Its county seat is in Liberty, another suburb.
So yes, the police are dealing with HORRIBLE crime, and THOSE are the neighborhoods where the "50 witnesses won't talk to police"...NOT the people in North Kansas City.

So...sorry if I jumped the gun. But I just have realized some contributors aren't actually reading when these facts are posted. I just wanted one more time to make it clear. NKC is a small community, fewer than 7000 people. And the KCMO Metro police have (I guess) partnered with them for service.

Kinda like where I live, on the Kansas side. There are numerous separate "towns", but they all are within Wyandotte County. So a few years back the whole county was CONSOLIDATED in terms of local government. Now it's the Unified Gov of Wy Co, instead of all the separate municipal govts they had before.

Make sense??

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Then I suppose the 'chewing the cud' in your location was a slip a the typewriter too? Here's a hint. If you're going to insult someone and you get caught out? At least have the sack not to 'twist' about it - especially when everyone can see the truth.

yes..you may want to think hard and heavy on those words silo..

There you go again. I never asked you to leave nor would I. I asked you to please stay on topic. Anyone and everyone who can join in here to talk about Lisa is important. The more people who focus on Lisa - the better. Even if only for more positive energy heading her way and the way to her family.

yes..and when we focus on Lisa..and the witnesses who may have seen her.. we are discredited for that.. and told to be very very skeptical of witnesses.

seems like people are not only discrediting the parents.. but now the only real clues we have if some actually took her are being discredited as well..

That does not to me seem like having the best interests of baby Lisa in mind..just more 'head games" to make the parents look as if they are the guilty ones.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

you're saying some posters only read part of a post? draw a conclusion? make hasty accusations ? and never give the original poster the benefit of reading all of their words? staggering

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

you're saying some posters only read part of a post? draw a conclusion? make hasty accusations ? and never give the original poster the benefit of reading all of their words? staggering

I'm saying that there has been information posted before, that sometimes seems got skipped or forgotten...that's all.

Like the casenet thing X posted earlier today -- I had posted that stuff weeks ago, about how to look at their records.

EDIT to remove OT phrases
edit on 20-11-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Let's not forget police have moved on from ALL THE SIGHTINGS, so I wonder if they asked them the same thing? Perhaps they found out somethng about their level of alertness in the wee hours of the night that made them discount it too. It's possible.

I know people who still can see what they saw with their own eyes..even if they are under the influence of alcohol..

Apparently Sherlock Holmes did his best detective work under the influence of drugs.. so please.. save the discredit..

Also..if Debbie and Jeremy were so bad..why is the neighborhood rallying around them with support?

My guess is they know a lot more about what some of these witnesses saw.. and consider them credible.

Also.. it seems odd to me that a dress similar to what lisa wore in one of the photos was found in the tress, or some grove..almost like it was planted there by someone else. it wasn't lisa's dress.. but it appears someone could be playing mind games .. and I wonder why?

edit on 20-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Gabby did you watch the very short video on memory and how it is now what it appears?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thank you for the heads up - I still get the places mixed up - it happens when I've not actually been somewhere. Regardless - the crime? Oh my... And what those police are up against? WOW...

Please continue to keep me up on the facts when I mix these places up!

thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Gabby did you watch the very short video on memory and how it is now what it appears?

I'm not interested in viewing anything that discredits witnesses to a missing child case..not when that child is still missing..

I agree that we can have faulty memories.. and if one of your children ever goes missing.. I hope you freely give the video to anyone who may have been an eye witness to her being carried away... or driving away in a car.. or thought they seen her pulled into a car.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

'''I know people who still can see what they saw with their own eyes..even if they are under the influence of alcohol.. '''

Do you believe that everyone who drinks can accurately recount what they saw hours before after sleeping? like your friends can? or is it possible your friends are in a minority in that they have a stronger memory / better tolerance for alcohol?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So you refuse to watch it? That's telling.Possibly even a new LOW for you !

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

''Apparently Sherlock Holmes did his best detective work under the influence of drugs.. so please.. save the discredit..''

And peter pan can fly, so what do the 2 fictional fairy tales have to do with this case? DEBORAH IRWIN cannot remember anything after drinking 5 glasses of wine right? Do you believe her?

And if a child of mine is missing, I'd much MUCH rather KNOW that the persons' memory was fully INTACT when they relay information to LE than not. I would think anyone would ! Anyone who's not hoping to hide and distort the factst that is !

And Sherlock Holmes was solving cases that the author of the books wrote for him, all the while knowing the outcome !
edit on 20-11-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I can't resist, lol. I just can't.

Apparently Sherlock Holmes did his best detective work under the influence of drugs.. so please.. save the discredit..

Oh hell. Gabby. Ya know. I think you've got your heart in the right place, I really do. But sometimes you're so quick to attack... Too quick.

Sherlock Holmes is not real hun.

He's a made up character based on another guy, but, Sherlock? He never existed.

And honestly? If you're going to believe the police are going to hold someone as credible who's doing drugs? Drugs are illegal. That negates credibility right there.

Also..if Debbie and Jeremy were so bad..why is the neighborhood rallying around them with support?

Or are they rallying around a missing baby?

The only one we 'see' rallying around the Brad-Wins is Samantha - someone who's been under suspicion for a long time.

peace
edit on 20-11-2011 by silo13 because: fix bold

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's all MOOT because my point was not discrediting the witnesses by wondering why they were up. If you bothered to read my full post, you'd see I left an option for them to have great memories at that time. ! In fact I think wildtimes said the husband was a night time truck driver, in which case, the family's days are nights and at that time of day they are as competent as I am at noon. ITS RELEVANT !

Gabby is it relevant that they work overnight so are normally awake at night? yes or no

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join