It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan means truth in sanskrit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by jhill76

Why when someone is more in the know, we automatically get the demon term coined to us?
I'm not going to analyze your theories but what I did notice from a glimpse does not sound right and even the fact that you claim specialness, then turn around and defend yourself, instead of the "truth" indicates the wrongness of the source. You should be able to describe how, exactly you came to have this special knowledge.

I can assure you the source is not wrong. I sent you a private message. I never claimed specialness, you assumed that. If you don't want to private message I can understand. But, before the end is to come, you will see what great gift Father has given unto man to assist.
edit on 6-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

That just sounds really weird to me, sorry. People acting mysteriously is not something I like so whatever you are doing is not winning me over as a fan.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

That just sounds really weird to me, sorry. People acting mysteriously is not something I like so whatever you are doing is not winning me over as a fan.

Understood. Credibility can't be gained on an open forum. Ask Father for a sign. He surely will grant it, if you ask of him with a pure heart.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's funny, or I should say very sad, how some kids, even of an atheistic mindset, will happily believe in Satan, while completely rejecting any believe in JC. It's absurd, but expected I guess since Jesus contends directly with the evils without and within, to the core, while everything else is a wide and easy road where "do as thou wilt is the whole of the law".

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by DickGozinya
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You know if Lucifer hadn't tempted Eve, none of us would even be here right now so I for one am glad he did it. Ponder that thought for a moment and see if maybe it was actually meant to happen that way.

Yes we would, eventually. Adam and Eve were never meant to procreate so fast. They were meant to give birth to nations slowly over eternity, not in a rapid succession. After they fell they had to create the nations faster because they began to die, part of the curse on eve and her daughters for disobeying God's plan was to feel the pain of childbirth. Man was originally meant to live forever. The "gift" satan gave us was death, because he was jealous of man walking with God when he got stuck gaurding the throne.

Jealousy was the start of it. Satan started to see that man would listen to him, he got the big head and felt the sense of authority. He figured if man will listen to me, I can be God. If man will listen, what about the angels. Then he wanted to have his throne higher than Fathers. He convinced the angels to come with him. Little that they knew, this was the wrong choice. It makes you think, do some of the fallen angels regret the decision that they made?

Yeah i'm pretty sure there are alot that do regret their decision, but it's too late for them. Angels do not get the choice of redemption. They have commited themselves to a cause and now they will pay the price.

I think there may be a sect of them that probably went their own way instead of following satan after they realized he damned them. These may have been the ones to make the nephilim, which leads to one theory i heard that they were trying to mix their bloodlines with those of men so that they could obtain redemption, except they created monsters instead, like it backfired on them. Just a theory i heard, not mine but i did find it interesting. Doesn't mean i will trust any of the fallen.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by jmdewey60

The how part can not be shared with man. But I'm talking about when various angels spoke to men and women throughout the bible and spoke in first person as God. They were simply the face that Father used to speak. Usually they begun it with thus says thr Lord. Then Father took over. If you look at those texts it shows how the angel spoke as God.
edit on 5-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

Or maybe the angel belived that One is All. In that case the angel is thought of as part of god (and connected to god) and is telling the thruth that he is in fact god.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
reply to post by faithplusone

Satan fears no one and nothing, neither do i,

James 2:19 .....Even the demons believe—and tremble!

Satan may not fear anyone on this planet but I can promise you that he is scared to death of his Creator, and you should be to. Unless of course, you believe that Satan created you.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Satan may not fear anyone on this planet but I can promise you that he is scared to death of his Creator, and you should be to. Unless of course, you believe that Satan created you.

The scriptures were written by man, by Jews. Satan has no creator, he is One of the many gods that are being blasphemed by these christians, jahova didn't create the world and there is a reason why Satan is called the God of this world. He is not scared of this stupid little faerytale that is the bible. Yes, he did create me, that is why i can see through the bibles rubbish and non-sense.
edit on 10/16/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The scriptures were written by man, by Jews. Satan has no creator, he is One of the many gods that are being blasphemed by these christians, jahova didn't create the world and there is a reason why Satan is called the God of this world. He is not scared of this stupid little faerytale that is the bible. Yes, he did create me, that is why i can see through the bibles rubbish and non-sense.

Ok, since the scriptures were written by man and can't be trusted then were is the text that Satan wrote himself? Or are you getting this info from other sources that were also written by men?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
"Dog" spelled backwards ="God"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
"Dog" spelled backwards ="God"

If your implying that God is a dog then that depends on which "god" you believe in.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Of course Satan has a creator . We all have a Creator and the same Creator who made up the story about Jesus Christ, made up the persona of Satan. Of course Satan trembles and fears Almighty God cause that who taught Satan and Jesus every she know. Yes Satan is a SHe and one of the three in agreement when GOD said to herself and two kids; Let us make man in our own image; after our likeness and let them have dominion.....male and female made he them. So Jesus did exactly what God said and the rest of us all benefited from His death upon the cross. Well at least those of US who refused to accept that "Free Gift of Salvation"

Now Satan's job was to deceive the whole world, remain silent until the last day and hour and then show up and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help her God, this time. Satan's been working for GOD all along.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

James 2:19 says that demons shudder.
It doesn't go into detail concerning who and what these demons are or what the shuddering is all about.
There seems to be a belief that gets into the Gospels that the demons are to be punished at some point but there seems to be mostly silence on the topic outside of these interactions with Jesus, who from the stories, seems to impress upon them their danger they were in. There is no further elaboration given so it seems to me like a personification going on which is a little more than the story needed, but makes it fit into some common beliefs at the time of the writing of the Gospels. The reference in James is probably drawing from the same resource, which is urban mythology.

edit on 16-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well the other day I was thinking about Enki (oh after I read about it in this very thread!) and I when I said it, it sounded like:

N Key

and so I made an N Key





and then I started mucking around with the letter N and turning it on its side and mirrord and it looked like the natzi symbol:

NZN
ZNZ
NZN

Now I couldn't be bothered uploading the mirrord pattern but I did find that a coincidence.
The letter N looks like a z when it is on its side.

oh dear, I don't know why I went off and thought of silly stuff like that! LOL

edit on 17-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: bla bla

oh dear the key didn't show up on here because I used bookman symbol

it was really cool then when I changed the font, the little boxes turned into hidden letters! yeah!
edit on 17-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: omg lol

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I disagree JMDewey for the following reasons:

Isa. 45:6-7 "That they may know from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create Darkness; I make peace and create evil; I the Lord do all things things.

So in consideration of a Man who was filled with Demons and said his name was "Legion" I contend; the demons knew Jesus had to grant their commands. Well at least up until his death on the cross and resurrection, as the demons were under Satan's control. This man clearly said to Jesus after recognizing He is/was the Most High and Son of God's told Jesus to cast them into the Swine and they ran into the water Jesus latter made into wine. After this Strong Man was found Healed and in His Right mind he wanted to follow Jesus, but Jesus told him No; and to Go Home and Show His neighbors and family; the Great and Mighty Things the Lord had done. This man is Symboliccally Satan, the Devil; or the Beast that thou saw not because Men have never known the Depths of Satan or thought. Satan as the Anti Christ was the Daughter of God's & Twin Sister of Jesus Christ, as well as his espoused wife and bone of his bone inside of Him, just like with the 1st Adam.

However although Satan was bound in Heaven, She is now Free in Earth, Risen, Reborn and Transformed into an Angel of Light and sent back by GOD & Jesus Christ as the Queen of the South and the Comforter and Spirit of Truth. This is why the only Sin that cannot be forgiven is if you Grieve the Holy Spirit by not believing what the Gospel and KJV Bible says.

James 2:19 says that demons shudder.
It doesn't go into detail concerning who and what these demons are or what the shuddering is all about.
There seems to be a belief that gets into the Gospels that the demons are to be punished at some point but there seems to be mostly silence on the topic outside of these interactions with Jesus, who from the stories, seems to impress upon them their danger they were in. There is no further elaboration given so it seems to me like a personification going on which is a little more than the story needed, but makes it fit into some common beliefs at the time of the writing of the Gospels. The reference in James is probably drawing from the same resource, which is urban mythology.

edit on 16-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why is Satan free at this time?
Why is this time of special significance?
The current role of the former Satan is . . ?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Satan as the Anti Christ was the Daughter of God's & Twin Sister of Jesus Christ, as well as his espoused wife and bone of his bone inside of Him, just like with the 1st Adam.

Please tell me where this comes from. As the ones who have been since the beginning, disagree.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

She is that person, the Queen of the South, so that is how she knows.
It might not be a good idea to disagree with her on this.

edit on 17-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Satan was cast into a bed, given time to repent but was just playing like she was dead. After the death and resurrection of Jesus Chirst from the cross left a big ole hole in the chest, which is why Satan gave her Heart to Jesus Christ for safe keeping in the first place. Satan has been free since Jesus Christ died, rose and left town because He didnt want to be in a House with a Brawling woman.

The time is of significance because everybody know that a 1000 years is like a Day to God and just like Jesus Christ did; Satan rose Early on the 3rd day. So We are In the Last Day and Hour

The current role of the former Satan is that of an Angel Transformed into an Angel of Light, Spirit of Truth and Comforter sent back by God and Jesus Christ. Satan just had to wait until Jesus pointed the Septure at Her so She could Speak; Just like Queen Ester, except Satan is the Queen of the South, Lady of the Lake holding a great double edge sword (Bible) very much like Excalibur because Satan was alway His Beloved Backsliding and Treacherous Sister aka Judah who also got the role to play the Harlot.

So the Current role of Satan is as His Bride, His Wife and the one who has to send out all of the Invites to a wedding designed to End All Time. The Satan will be given a New Name; and called Mrs. Jesus Christ or GOD's Daughter In Law.

Why is Satan free at this time?
Why is this time of special significance?
The current role of the former Satan is . . ?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well why do you disagree or Think that Jesus Christ didnt have a bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh inside of him just like the 1st Adam. We are told throughout the bible over and over; Male and female made He them and "It is for this cause the Man (Jesus or Adam) is to leave both "His Father And His Mother" to cleave unto his wife and the twain shall be One flesh. So GOD did the same thing as SHe did with Adam, as Jesus Slept on the Cross, GOD used theprecious Water and Blood that Fell from His Side to the Ground Below to Make Him a Wife suitable for the Son. Why because in the beginning Jesus and God's Angelic Daughter Satan didnt have Human bodies and they why GOD said; Let US make Adam and Eve.. So in other words GOD figured out a Way for Her only begotten Son and Daughter to live happily forever after the Fall....duh..

Satan as the Anti Christ was the Daughter of God's & Twin Sister of Jesus Christ, as well as his espoused wife and bone of his bone inside of Him, just like with the 1st Adam.

Please tell me where this comes from. As the ones who have been since the beginning, disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join