It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan means truth in sanskrit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

I disagree, because this is not what happened. This is scripture twisting to fit an agenda. There are those who have actual direct knowledge of exactly what took place.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Disagree if you like, but You do not know that this is Not What Happened. This is not scripture twisting and its all taken from a KJV Holy Bible, it has just been presented to you in another way to give you a Different View Point. I Seriouls Doubt that there are people with actual knowledge of what took place. So IF and that's a big if; they exist; than they Got there knowlege from the same place I Did; which was Directly from GOD after about a Day or so of prayer and fasting.

Originally posted by jhill76

I disagree, because this is not what happened. This is scripture twisting to fit an agenda. There are those who have actual direct knowledge of exactly what took place.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Disagree if you like, but You do not know that this is Not What Happened. This is not scripture twisting and its all taken from a KJV Holy Bible, it has just been presented to you in another way to give you a Different View Point. I Seriouls Doubt that there are people with actual knowledge of what took place. So IF and that's a big if; they exist; than they Got there knowlege from the same place I Did; which was Directly from GOD after about a Day or so of prayer and fasting.

There are those from above who are here in the flesh in these last days. You can be sure, they have direct knowledge as they have lived it. This is not how they received it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Whoever they are; I'm sure they werent told; what I was nor were the Chose because it wasnt for them to Know. This Hidden Manna promised by Jesus Christ was only to be known by His espoused Wife, a Female or Woman that has a place prepared for HER by Almighty GOD. I have told you before; Satan is Risen, Reborn, and In the Flesh of a regular Christian. However No Man in Heaven, In Earth, or Under the Earth will have GOD's Glory and Man will Weep Sore after being told GOD is actually a Female Spirit or Woman

There are those from above who are here in the flesh in these last days. You can be sure, they have direct knowledge as they have lived it. This is not how they received it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrsJesusChrist
Whoever they are; I'm sure they werent told; what I was nor were the Chose because it wasnt for them to Know. This Hidden Manna promised by Jesus Christ was only to be known by His espoused Wife, a Female or Woman that has a place prepared for HER by Almighty GOD. I have told you before; Satan is Risen, Reborn, and In the Flesh of a regular Christian. However No Man in Heaven, In Earth, or Under the Earth will have GOD's Glory and Man will Weep Sore after being told GOD is actually a Female Spirit or Woman

Even if someone was occupied with a task during this event, they can easily go into the Library and look up said information.
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe so, because each and every word of the scriptures must be fulfilled and besides that all of this information was Hidden in plain sight; but man has been blind to it because they thought God is a Man like Jesus Christ when She is Not; Cause SHe is Both FeMale, Wo/Man, a SHe or He/r and that's why Prov. 9 tells you GOD is Wise, built the House, Set the Table and Called out Her Maidens

Even if someone was occupied with a task during this event, they can easily go into the Library and look up said information.
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

. . .and that's why Prov. 9 tells you GOD is Wise, built the House, Set the Table and Called out Her Maidens. . .
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom. She is thus portrayed in the OT.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The 7 Pillars, the 7 Angels, the 7 Beast, and the Queen of Heaven who happens to like cake, just remember to keep the Sabbath Day and make it Holy cause Saturday is the Day GOD Sat Her down and rested. However it was man who came up with "A woman's work is never done.....and that's just wrong.

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . .and that's why Prov. 9 tells you GOD is Wise, built the House, Set the Table and Called out Her Maidens. . .
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom. She is thus portrayed in the OT.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I don't go shopping on the Sabbath. I do that before sundown on Friday, or wait 'till Sunday.
I think it is out of respect but not so much there being the six days of creation but maybe for acknowledgement of a design and a grand designer, beyond just this one world.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Oh sh*t, you forgot the 7 chakras lmao. The bible is just a huge plagiarism. The chakras have been recognized thousands of years before these Islamic religions that you so devotedly worship, unquestioning, unknowing, unsuspecting, e.c.t.
The bible stole the idea of all those "7's" from the chakras, and that little cross is also stolen fro the concept of the chakras.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn.
I think it is based on that.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by NZkraw

Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn.
I think it is based on that.

Based on which, in confused

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

The number seven is based on the number of planets that were recognized in very ancient, prehistoric times and became a magic number.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I still stand by my opinion on the bible.
To me the chakras represent when the planets come into alignment, then the energies flow.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
reply to post by jmdewey60

I still stand by my opinion on the bible.
Oh, you mean this?

The bible is just a huge plagiarism.
I would say yes and no.
The Old Testament is them taking stories told by neighboring people, and spinning them to suite themselves and to promote their own national God. So they were all borrowed, then highly edited and parts turned backwards and names changed to fit their own geography.

edit on 19-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The Old Testament is them taking stories told by neighboring people, and spinning them to suite themselves and to promote their own national God. So they were all borrowed, then highly edited and parts turned backwards and names changed to fit their own geography.

Nope, the entire bible. OT and NT. Not just from neighboring people but entirely different religions that pre-date the Islamic religions.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Nope, the entire bible. OT and NT. Not just from neighboring people but entirely different religions that pre-date the Islamic religions.
I am sure that in all the diverse religions of the world throughout history, you could pick fragments here and there which superficially seem to match up.
I think there was naturally a sort of understanding of the cosmos, locally, that could be drawn from to put together the proto-Christianity that existed in the time of the Apostle Paul. That, to me, was cherry-picking, without the spin that the OT did, but using the concepts in a straightforward way. The problem comes from what people did immediately afterwards, to add a lot of spin by doing things like writing new books but with the names of dead Apostles used as the supposed authors.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The 7 Chakras aint in the Bible. Beside that; WHO CARES WHERE IT came or was stolen from; ITS STILL TRUTH. I dont know very much at all about that Chakras thing, but I do know the Melchisadec is worshipped by Muslims and Jews. Melchisadec is the one who told Father Abraham that Jesus Christ is the High Priest Forever! When Jesus was born he was met by a Priest AND Priestess, So like any Good Priest, or Bishop He as Jesus Christ still ONLY GETS ONE WIFE. So thats why Satan is transformed into an angel of Light; and sent Back as the Spirit of Truth........duh..

Oh sh*t, you forgot the 7 chakras lmao. The bible is just a huge plagiarism. The chakras have been recognized thousands of years before these Islamic religions that you so devotedly worship, unquestioning, unknowing, unsuspecting, e.c.t.
The bible stole the idea of all those "7's" from the chakras, and that little cross is also stolen fro the concept of the chakras.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

The 7 Chakras aint in the Bible. Beside that; WHO CARES WHERE IT came or was stolen from; ITS STILL TRUTH. I dont know very much at all about that Chakras thing, but I do know the Melchisadec is worshipped by Muslims and Jews. Melchisadec is the one who told Father Abraham that Jesus Christ is the High Priest Forever! When Jesus was born he was met by a Priest AND Priestess, So like any Good Priest, or Bishop He as Jesus Christ still ONLY GETS ONE WIFE. So thats why Satan is transformed into an angel of Light; and sent Back as the Spirit of Truth........duh..

The 7 chakras are what you need to be in a true state of spiritual bliss. The concept of the chakra in Xianity is that 'halo' around jesus's head. Its no halo its the risen Kundalini SERPENT after you have opened all of your chakras in what is called "Raising the Serpent.
With chakras, the base chakra below the navel is 'Hell', while the crown chakra is 'heaven', when the Kundalini has reached the crown you get what christians call a 'halo'. Google pictures of Buddha statues, that thing protruding from the top of the head is the risen Kundalini.
Jesus is this jesus is that, he is a false prophet, bend your mind around that. Even though i have said that fact, you will refuse to believe it. You cant reach any level of spirituality under the influence of the Islamic beliefs, as it is anti-spiritual.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Christianity is all about being spiritual.

But our citizenship is in heaven – and we also await a savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform these humble bodies of ours into the likeness of his glorious body by means of that power by which he is able to subject all things to himself.

Therefore we do not despair, but even if our physical body is wearing away, our inner person is being renewed day by day. For our momentary, light suffering is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison because we are not looking at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen. For what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.

the Spirit is your life because of righteousness. Moreover if the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, the one who raised Christ from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive through his Spirit who lives in you.
edit on 20-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join