It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan means truth in sanskrit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

I've noticed an incredible rise in the number of adherents to the occult/satanism/luciferianism on ATS. Judging by the vernacular and marginally literate communication of SOME, I would assume the average age to be lower than the mean age of the general population of this site.

I'm very curious as to the cause? Is it a trend Ive missed? Did a call go out to Satan worshippers that they were unfairly underrepresented on ATS?

For the record, I denounce Satan and all his work. I reject Satan. In Greece, it is customary to spit on him three times. Consider him spat upon thricely.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Satan and the christian god are both evil. They are both sadistic. One is like a frat boy, date rapist and the other is like an abusive, over-bearing father. Luckily, neither of them exist. They are human creations by sociopaths, hence their wonderful dispositions. They offer two roads: get screwed by selfishness or get dominated by shame.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theingloriousbasterd

Satan and the christian god are both evil.

Not all Christians accept Yahweh as having been God, but an angel, as it says in the Bible.
If you think that sounds funny, then it is because of you having heard from a lot of loud mouthed subversives, connected to a well funded movement inside Christianity to destroy it and to have it replaced by Judaism.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

So you think you are a linguist . I think that your connection of satan to Sanatana dharm maybe a little loose unless you can find a real link in a linguistic dicionary

Yup.
I raised the same point a few posts back.
OP seems to have made a rather important decision based on his weak understanding of the languages involved.

From what I know, "Satan" does not exist in hinduism... the religion of those who speak sanskrit.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by theingloriousbasterd

Satan and the christian god are both evil.

Not all Christians accept Yahweh as having been God, but an angel, as it says in the Bible.
If you think that sounds funny, then it is because of you having heard from a lot of loud mouthed subversives, connected to a well funded movement inside Christianity to destroy it and to have it replaced by Judaism.

I can see why this would be, as God spoke to said people through the angels. The angels were simply the up front figure that the people saw. Father took over the angels being to speak to those people. As no one can see God and live. His face is very very terrible you would die instantly in horror.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

At what point, and how, did "Father" take over?
Jesus' baptism?
The Voice?

ETA: I should note that you are not a Christian.

edit on 5-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The how part can not be shared with man. But I'm talking about when various angels spoke to men and women throughout the bible and spoke in first person as God. They were simply the face that Father used to speak. Usually they begun it with thus says thr Lord. Then Father took over. If you look at those texts it shows how the angel spoke as God.
edit on 5-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Looks like your deceived. But, there no way to convince you once you made your choice to hate the Creator Yahuwah. Satan did nothing but lie, accuse, and blaspheme. Some created being you worship....... I worship the non created Creator Yahuwah Alahym, who will make you understand, one way or another.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No, and I don't understand this language.
What is it, God with a split personality, where one moment he is Father, and another is Son, or some such nonsense?
In the OT, what you have is someone writing an intro, like: Then the prophet came and said, "I have a message from The Lord. . ."
Then the message is transmitted and once it is understood that it is a message from the Lord being spoken by the prophet acting it out and playing the role of The Lord, then it assumes that you, the audience have understood and accepted the convention.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I can see why you say that because you don't understand how he can overcome an angel to provide word. Father can do anything. Again, if you don't understand how it can be done, doesnt mean it doesn't or didn't happen. It is still done to this day, but on a more individual approach. Also I am not talking about the prophets, I said angels in the ot who spoke as God in the first person.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Where do you get all this understanding you claim for yourself?
Are you doing black magic rituals at night to have demons give it to you, are you possessed by a demon?

ETA: if it seems like I am only reading part of your posts, you are right. I am protecting myself from the demon speaking through you so I only read half of each sentence to keep from coming under your demon's spell.
I have to cover part of the screen to not look at the words too directly.

edit on 5-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by jhill76

Where do you get all this understanding you claim for yourself?
Are you doing black magic rituals at night to have demons give it to you, are you possessed by a demon?

I have no dealings with below. I am not of dark. Father knows who I am. If I was apart of below i could not confess Jesus as Lord. Nor could I proclaim that Jesus came down in the flesh, gave himself and ascended into heaven. But I confess these things to be true. Why when someone is more in the know, we automatically get the demon term coined to us?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by NZkraw
[mor
LIE ..sanskrit has 6000-7000 years old....but is not the oldest..gues who !!...on Romania they found a 9000 year old writing ..??? what??? the jew academy did not told you about???..to bad..you have the american way of life the best no?....coke, food , guns , nuclear weapon , so you don`t give a s...on this ....f.....m no??

I already know sanskrit doesn't have the oldest written record, but the language as a whole is older.
Im not American, where did you get that from?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by NZkraw

Well, the middle finger means hello in Swahili. So, here's my middle finger.

Lol, think your funny i? dont.
Where im from (Kaingaroa) : good luck knowing where that it btw. The middle finger means hello, so take your ignorance elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

I already know sanskrit doesn't have the oldest written record, but the language as a whole is older.
Im not American, where did you get that from?
Daphne Lokta paper. This is how they could write with all those nice curves in the letters. A real tough and rot resistant fiber from bushes that grow in Tibet. I saw a thing about it on TV.

edit on 6-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickGozinya
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You know if Lucifer hadn't tempted Eve, none of us would even be here right now so I for one am glad he did it. Ponder that thought for a moment and see if maybe it was actually meant to happen that way.

Yes we would, eventually. Adam and Eve were never meant to procreate so fast. They were meant to give birth to nations slowly over eternity, not in a rapid succession. After they fell they had to create the nations faster because they began to die, part of the curse on eve and her daughters for disobeying God's plan was to feel the pain of childbirth. Man was originally meant to live forever. The "gift" satan gave us was death, because he was jealous of man walking with God when he got stuck gaurding the throne.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It is not a curse. People call it a curse but it does not say so in the text.
As for the pain, I translate it as future condition of the sons she gives birth to.
Just my reading of it, that the sons refuse to submit to the authority of Adam and go into self imposed exile.
So instead of "you will suffer pain giving birth to sons and you will have to submit to a desire for him." or however different people translate it, I come up with, "Your sons will not desire to submit to your husband so will be exiles."
If you look at it in the Hebrew, there are negatives where you would expect to see positives in order to fit the translation. Once you flip it to fit the actual words, and chose an alternative meaning to one or two words, you get something completely different.
As a note on what I mean by, alternative meanings: in the Hebrew, there are different words that have completely different roots and meanings but look the same, just like you can find in the English language. If someone came a long later and did not understand all the context and the history behind a particular bit of writing, they could completely mistranslate it using the wrong meaning. Hebrew has a lot of words like that, apparently because they did not worry about such things and never devised ways to differentiate between the two completely different words that are spelled exactly the same way. As a hypothetical scenario, in ancient times, a Greek translation was made from the Hebrew by people who were not 100% on the tradition so they make a mistranslation giving the wrong meanings to a bunch of words. The tradition among the people who were at one time 100% on the oral reading died out and a lapse of time occurs where all they had was the written tradition that was kept up, without anyone really keeping up on the oral discussion. They want to get back and revive the actual reading out loud the text and explaining it as stories, so they pull out the old Greek translation to see how to understand it. Well not really but no one notices.

edit on 6-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by DickGozinya
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You know if Lucifer hadn't tempted Eve, none of us would even be here right now so I for one am glad he did it. Ponder that thought for a moment and see if maybe it was actually meant to happen that way.

Yes we would, eventually. Adam and Eve were never meant to procreate so fast. They were meant to give birth to nations slowly over eternity, not in a rapid succession. After they fell they had to create the nations faster because they began to die, part of the curse on eve and her daughters for disobeying God's plan was to feel the pain of childbirth. Man was originally meant to live forever. The "gift" satan gave us was death, because he was jealous of man walking with God when he got stuck gaurding the throne.

Jealousy was the start of it. Satan started to see that man would listen to him, he got the big head and felt the sense of authority. He figured if man will listen to me, I can be God. If man will listen, what about the angels. Then he wanted to have his throne higher than Fathers. He convinced the angels to come with him. Little that they knew, this was the wrong choice. It makes you think, do some of the fallen angels regret the decision that they made?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Why when someone is more in the know, we automatically get the demon term coined to us?
I'm not going to analyze your theories but what I did notice from a glimpse does not sound right and even the fact that you claim specialness, then turn around and defend yourself, instead of the "truth" indicates the wrongness of the source. You should be able to describe how, exactly you came to have this special knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join