It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May have caught something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by nightstalker78

Any chance your police are getting fancy new toys like Drones? Ir's not insane, it's happening across the US, police forces getting surplus army equipment.

Anyone know much about police choppers? specifically, when using a FLIR camera, do they run any lights while using the FLIR?

This is a possibility as well. How would I go about finding out? I'm sure if I was to call them they're not just going to tell me.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

the green light to the left is the helicopter
the white light to the right is the ufo
what is the green blob to the right of the ufo? or is it part of it?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I knew it was silent because as I posted elsewhere in this thread it flew by first,BEFORE the helicopter appeared.You make it sound as if this occured over 3 hours,it didn't.

I understand that, but no I didn't, You did. More like 10 to 15 minutes, not 3 hours. Which in any case one still would not expect to see the helicopter in the same photo as the never before speeding fast object should have been long gone. Don't get weird, I still enjoy reading topics like this bro.

And I didn't go in the house to get my phone,I always have it with me.The sound of the helicopter is what made me go back outside,as I said. And clearly it wasn't long gone,it's in the photo.

But by the speed that you described, it very well should have been gone. Like you said in your own words "I always have my phone on me", so if you originally had your phone on you, then why not take a photo of the original object instead of waiting until you went in and came back outside because you heard a normal Helicopter sound? See what I am getting at? I am just trying to understand what you're describing because I can't fathom how or why both objects ended up in the same image even if it was within a few minutes.

Anyway, I want to believe you. Trust me I really do. The truth is, I know and have seen things that you would not even fathom. For personal and research reasons, I need to know if this truly was a real UFO. Which at the end of the day, Usually is next to impossible to confirm in most cases. I appreciate your thread though my friend. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I was out front feeding a stray cat that likes to just come on over. when I noticed something odd.It flew straight over the house at a speed I never saw before. I'll be honest and say I really don't know what it was except it moved extremely fast and made no noise.Thought nothing of it until I heard a helicopter soon after. I went back outside with my phone and was able to snap my a photo...this helicopter was CHASING whatever it was that was that was flying overhead.

I have to ask how long it took to take the pic with your phone; which was first in the house and then after your OP leads me to believe this thing went from one horizon to the next---->

But the objects can't be more than 20 miles away, unless you had to zoom, which would put them lower in the horizon?

Heck, I want to believe.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ananaBBanana

the green light to the left is the helicopter
the white light to the right is the ufo
what is the green blob to the right of the ufo? or is it part of it?

I have no idea what that is,I didn't even notice it until manhater pointed it out.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

I was out front feeding a stray cat that likes to just come on over. when I noticed something odd.It flew straight over the house at a speed I never saw before. I'll be honest and say I really don't know what it was except it moved extremely fast and made no noise.Thought nothing of it until I heard a helicopter soon after. I went back outside with my phone and was able to snap my a photo...this helicopter was CHASING whatever it was that was that was flying overhead.

I have to ask how long it took to take the pic with your phone; which was first in the house and then after your OP leads me to believe this thing went from one horizon to the next---->

But the objects can't be more than 20 miles away, unless you had to zoom, which would put them lower in the horizon?

Heck, I want to believe.

this all happened within ten minutes. The thing flew over the house at a high rate of speed,making no noise.Then I heard the helicopter and went back outside which is when I saw it chasing this thing. The picture I took was from the front of my house,which faces east. so,in that pic they're going north to south. Orignally the white thing went east to west.Hope that clears it up,unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

I knew it was silent because as I posted elsewhere in this thread it flew by first,BEFORE the helicopter appeared.You make it sound as if this occured over 3 hours,it didn't.

I understand that, but no I didn't, You did. More like 10 to 15 minutes, not 3 hours. Which in any case one still would not expect to see the helicopter in the same photo as the never before speeding fast object should have been long gone. Don't get weird, I still enjoy reading topics like this bro.

But by the speed that you described, it very well should have been gone. Like you said in your own words "I always have my phone on me", so if you originally had your phone on you, then why not take a photo of the original object instead of waiting until you went in and came back outside because you heard a normal Helicopter sound? See what I am getting at? I am just trying to understand what you're describing because I can't fathom how or why both objects ended up in the same image even if it was within a few minutes.

Anyway, I want to believe you. Trust me I really do. The truth is, I know and have seen things that you would not even fathom. For personal and research reasons, I need to know if this truly was a real UFO. Which at the end of the day, Usually is next to impossible to confirm in most cases. I appreciate your thread though my friend. ~SheopleNation

I agree it should have been gone. I didn't take a photo because I didn't think anything of it.And i was too busy feeding the cat.It caught my attention because of how fast it was moving and how bright it was. I went back outside because the helicopter was LOUD. As in sounds like it's right over you. And it was obvious it was chasing SOMETHING once I got out there,which is why I took the pic.. Then,while I was taking the picture the cops and the black cars were flying up and down my street.Look,it is what i is man. I tried to get the best photo I could. Does that mean it's alien? NO. But something was definately going down.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

What´s good is that you know the general flight path of the silent object. Using Google maps, you can make a general estimate as to which parts of the city this object flew over. From that information, you may be able to acquire back up evidence from any security camara footage shot last night during the sighting if available. Gas stations, utility companies, internet cams, there must be some recorded footage somewhere, and if it´s recorded, it´s still fresh since it´s not even 7AM yet in Orlando. Maybe the press could help with doing the gumshoe work.

edit on 6-10-2011 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
LENS FLARE, nice try though.
(again and again)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DAYTONA06

Wrong. If you read the thread,the green light on the left I know for a FACT to be a helicopter,you just can't see the whole thing.And the white light was also there as well.Appreciate the input though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join