It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May have caught something

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
okay,I wasn't going to post this but I decided to. I'm near Orlando Fl and something weird just went down. I was out front feeding a stray cat that likes to just come on over. when I noticed something odd.It flew straight over the house at a speed I never saw before. I'll be honest and say I really don't know what it was except it moved extremely fast and made no noise.Thought nothing of it until I heard a helicopter soon after. I went back outside with my phone and was able to snap my a photo...this helicopter was CHASING whatever it was that was that was flying overhead.

Not 5 minutes later there were the sheriffs flying up and down my street,followed by black cars..And when I say flying I mean probably about 70 mph. I was able to get a pic of it,from my phone. It's poor quality. Can someone tell me how to post it?

Disclaimer...I am NOT saying this is an alien craft. If anyone else is in the orlando area and saw the samething,please let me know !

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Visit tinypic.com, upload, right click on the image and put that link between [ ats ] and [ /ats ] tags here.

Looking forward to taking a look. Did you happen to notice any shape of the object?
edit on 5-10-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I am NOT saying this is an alien craft.

Clearly it was. They have even invaded your ATS account. Don't be shocked when you check your avatar.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Is it just me, or do you feel as though something big is culminating?

Maybe it's time.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

I am NOT saying this is an alien craft.

Clearly it was. They have even invaded your ATS account. Don't be shocked when you check your avatar.

Yeah,thanks for that. I'm going to end this thread before it even starts. Should have known better. Mods,please close.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Posting pics on ATS is easy. Go to tools , then ATS uploads, then select image file. Then copy and paste the info in the `use in post` box into your thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
can you at least take a photo of it?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Seriously, it was a joke. Post the pic.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Alien craft or not, it will be interested to see what you witnessed. Especially since it seemed to cause so much attention with the authorities.

Please post the photos.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm tryin guys. It's one photo I took from my phone,if I can get it uploaded I'll explain it. It's not a picture of some huge alien spaceship. It's lights..,youll see when I get it uploaded. It's saying that my original photo is too large
I don't want to crop it and have people saying FAKE!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I'm keen to see.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Maybe you can email it to one of the posters, who can then resize it for you and post it themselves for you. Seriously, we would like to see this thing...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Bring it up on your screen and then take a screenprint of it. Paste that to Microsoft Paint (found in Accessories) and crop what you need to then save it as a .jpeg or .jpg

Then try upload again.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
okay so how about we dont reply, and this thread is locked and then when you have your photo, get it reopened and include it in this thread

good idea#?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Dang the max ats file size now is Maximum File Size: 500kb . It used to be much bigger.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

This is what i'm thinking. There was def something going down tonight and I'm sorry I can't post the pic. I'm trying. Anyone want to post it for me?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I'm tryin guys. It's one photo I took from my phone,if I can get it uploaded I'll explain it. It's not a picture of some huge alien spaceship. It's lights..,youll see when I get it uploaded. It's saying that my original photo is too large
I don't want to crop it and have people saying FAKE!

If you took it with your phone upload to your phone's providers website then save it to your hard drive then upload load it to tinypic.com.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I'll send my email to your msgs, you'll have to email the pictures to me. I'll resize them and upload them to my website. This will take several minutes.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I have seen a TR 3B I guess it must have been out of Patricks AFB and Grumann is there farther south and they are making some stealth craft from what Ive been told that resemble what we would think of as a UFO. Helicopters chasing it would not nesc discount one of our own craft. esp in FL.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
www.imageshack.us...

even has re size option.. then copy url in here.. easy :/

or embed it, copy url pick image > paste. done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join