It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May have caught something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
update,cops just stopped by askin if I saw anying related to a break in.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Honestly, the pic looks like 2 different LEDs and an action figure just to the right of the white/blue light.

Did you take these in your bedroom?

I'm just sick of analysing blurry dots. Why is it so hard for people to get good photo's? My guess is the craft are inter-dimensional and therefore harder to photograph.

As for the police, tell them nothing.
edit on 5-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Honestly, the pic looks like 2 different LEDs and an action figure just to the right of the white/blue light.

I'm just sick of analysing blurry dots. Why is it so hard for people to get good photo's? My guess is the craft are inter-dimensional and therefore harder to photograph.

Probably a combination of the lights being at a distance and most people not having proffesional camera equipment ready at the exact moment they see something.

I saw two light /orb type ufos a few years back, my camera was in my tent and if I had actually been able to film them I'm guessing the footage would have been nothing like what I actually saw due to it being low quality and hand held.

Obviously we shoud analyse things critically but not be putting people off sharing evidence who may have seen
something genuine.

The picture may not be great but we also have the witnesses story and who knows if that may be useful at a later date when other witnesses come forward?

Thanks for sharing your story OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
update,cops just stopped by askin if I saw anying related to a break in.

They must have seen you on ATS.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I agree, for sure.

Please don't let my rant dissuade you OP. Witness testimony is important. Photo evidence gets hoax binned now if it's too real due to CGI. So really, I'm just chucking a tantrum at the whole system. The disinfo is just amazing and can, obviously, bring about negative thoughts on the situation.

It's pretty clear cut, black helicopters, fast unknown object, heavy police presence.

I gather they door knock and ask people about a robbery and people say "No, nothing of the sort, but I saw a weird craft" *FLASH*. Officer says "Thankyou for participating in our drill, you can go back inside now and enjoy some more TV" Officer walks away quietly singing "Here comes the Men in Black, Galaxy defenders, woh woh, woh woh"

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My guess is you saw two different Police helicopters, likely searching for a suspect in the area. Possibly even an ATF and then a Police helicopter, if it was drug dealer related. I've seen that scenario in my neck of Florida a lot.

The ATF used a Blackhawk at about 1000 ft, while the Police had the standard American Eurocopter type, flying at about 1500-2000 ft (I'm estimating this altitude based on their normal cruise altitude of around 3000', and the relative size of the helicopters, they were flying lower in the search), in most of the patrols I've witnessed. Though, most are at dusk or night, using spotlights (when they are usually at 500' or less in altitude). I've only seen it in the daytime a couple of times, and that's where the aircraft identification comes from. And at that time, they were at around 500' in altitude, so easier to see. This seems to be the altitude they use when they are really looking for someone, vs. cruising.

The ATF operates out of the local USCG base, whereas the Police helicopters are from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office (at least in my area).

edit on 5-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

That one is strange. Back to the lights. You say about 100 ft and fast. Was there no air turbulance sound, like a glider wold make as it passes?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Did you speak to neightbors or other witnesses?
edit on 5-10-2011 by Alkolyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck

Originally posted by markymint
...got the impression that was what Maneater was referring to aswell.
edit on 5-10-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)
I think the member is called mahater

To stay on topic....I somehow have the feeling the triangles and recent sightings are actually some kind of new aircrafts the US are in possesion of! Maybe some time in the future they will reveal them!

Yes the US as a habit of revealling new aircraft just after a new war so who is there next target
there just waiting for the right bogie man
ALIEN

See we can protect you look at our new toy it only cost a few trillion per craft

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

your not the only one seeing strange things, i live in idaho and have been visiting my father in utah, while me and my brother was out side one night we seen something unexplainable, black shadow ships in the sky, they were headed from north to south, flying along the freeway, i told my friend about it and he said that his friend that lives about 120 miles to the north and has been seeing the same things black shadow ships they made no sound and was moving faster than any conventianal plane, althogh they did look mecanical with v wing shape, your post reminded me of this if any one else has seen them i would like to know about it, they were seen on two seperate ocations any info would be nice

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

No,it was taken outside,on a crappy phone. I'm not claiming it was a alien craft. There's got to be somebody in this area that saw it. The picture doesn't do it justice. I could hear/see the helicopter just fine..whatever it was chasing was just the white light on the right. I just wanted to provide some kind of photo to prove my story.I know what I saw.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Definately a possibility and I won't discount it. but I could clearly only hear one helicopter.And it didn't appear until after the white thing flew by. I won't however discount that maybe the white thing was a helicopter that may have been to high for me to hear.Thanks for your input

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Any chance your police are getting fancy new toys like Drones? Ir's not insane, it's happening across the US, police forces getting surplus army equipment.

Anyone know much about police choppers? specifically, when using a FLIR camera, do they run any lights while using the FLIR?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I'm tryin guys. It's one photo I took from my phone,if I can get it uploaded I'll explain it. It's not a picture of some huge alien spaceship. It's lights..,youll see when I get it uploaded. It's saying that my original photo is too large
I don't want to crop it and have people saying FAKE!

whatever the pic turns out.. there seems to be other evidence that indicates "something was up"

the helicopter, the black cars, as well as the police.. sounds like something out of the ordinary happened.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Anyone know much about police choppers? specifically, when using a FLIR camera, do they run any lights while using the FLIR?

Standard navigational lights. The FLIR is mounted under the nose most often, so no lights interfere with it.

Note: I'm not discounting the OP's sighting, just pointing out possibilities.

Also, I can certainly concur that either a camera or a phone camera (even high end ones), isn't going to take great pics of the night sky, and nowhere near as well as he saw with his own eyes.

I've actually seen black, blackhawks flying at dusk or night (really low, like less than 500') without running lights on, etc. and tried to photograph them, and getting nothing for the effort. Been a long time since then though. but during a 3 month span, I saw about 4 of them. Not sure what they were doing, but probably related to a big drug bust in the works.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If this is Orange County, why not just go to the website and check for the police reports. If this is break-in related, the report will be published online.

You can search by either your address or the zone you live in.

ETA - There's also a link the the Commander's Incident Reports although the last published is 10/3. That may provide answers as well.
edit on 5-10-2011 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

Yes,it is orange county. I didn't even think of that. Thanks for the idea,goin to have a look now and see what I find.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
My guess is you saw two different Police helicopters, likely searching for a suspect in the area. Possibly even an ATF and then a Police helicopter, if it was drug dealer related. I've seen that scenario in my neck of Florida a lot.

The ATF used a Blackhawk at about 1000 ft, while the Police had the standard American Eurocopter type, flying at about 1500-2000 ft (I'm estimating this altitude based on their normal cruise altitude of around 3000', and the relative size of the helicopters, they were flying lower in the search), in most of the patrols I've witnessed. Though, most are at dusk or night, using spotlights (when they are usually at 500' or less in altitude). I've only seen it in the daytime a couple of times, and that's where the aircraft identification comes from. And at that time, they were at around 500' in altitude, so easier to see. This seems to be the altitude they use when they are really looking for someone, vs. cruising.

The ATF operates out of the local USCG base, whereas the Police helicopters are from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office (at least in my area).

The OP said the first object was silent. Blackhawks are far from silent.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

How would the OP know it was silent if there was a helicopter chasing it which would be making it's own sounds? Also, If this object was traveling like nothing that he has ever seen before, then how in the hell did he have the time to go inside the house, grab his phone and in his own words "a little while later" go back outside and capture both the helicopter and the object of discussion within the same photo? Seems to me that object traveling at that speed would have been long gone by then.

Like another said, It was most likely two Helicopters. One most likely the local law enforcement, and other possibly a Blackhawk or another law enforcement chopper. They were probably searching with infrared for the burglary suspect. That's why they went to the OP's house to ask him if he noticed anything. Course, there is always the chance that it was something not of this World. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by iamhobo

How would the OP know it was silent if there was a helicopter chasing it which would be making it's own sounds? Also, If this object was traveling like nothing that he has ever seen before, then how in the hell did he have the time to go inside the house, grab his phone and in his own words "a little while later" go back outside and capture both the helicopter and the object of discussion within the same photo? Seems to me that object traveling at that speed would have been long gone by then.

Like another said, It was most likely two Helicopters. One most likely the local law enforcement, and other possibly a Blackhawk or another law enforcement chopper. They were probably searching with infrared for the burglary suspect. That's why they went to the OP's house to ask him if he noticed anything. Course, there is always the chance that it was something not of this World. ~SheopleNation

I knew it was silent because as I posted elsewhere in this thread it flew by first,BEFORE the helicopter appeared.You make it sound as if this occured over 3 hours,it didn't. It was relatively fast,maybe within ten minutes. And I didn't go in the house to get my phone,I always have it with me.The sound of the helicopter is what made me go back outside,as I said. And clearly it wasn't long gone,it's in the photo. Again,there is a possibility it was TWO helicopters,but I've never seen one fly that fast.I'm in no way claiming it was alien for sure. Could have been anything,including some type of military craft. Whatever it was clearly something odd that was going on. I'm still digging around to see if I can find something.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join