It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got 6 days before I ship off to Army Basic Training, any tips?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

At no point did I use the term woman in an insulting way, nor did I speculate on the sex of pshea38. Read my post for a third time, and perhaps you will see that i said the indivduals posting portrayed them as a certain type of woman.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

So how did everything go? I've said I was going to join since I was around 6, i'll be 20 Feb 14th and I leave for Benning in March. Im going in for 11b training but my MOS is 18x so im determined to do everything I can to be apart of the Green Berets. Just thought you could give me some insight since you are finished, and experienced everything I will be in less than two months. I think for me the hardest part will be adjusting to a real start in life and being away from my loved ones. So im just wondering how things are going for you now..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

Sorry I can't give you tips on handling training but saw your thread and read your story just wanted to say thank you for your service good luck and stay safe.. Maybe one small tip just do as they say I would wager they know what they're doing.

edit on 31-1-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add two words

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Go green beret or delta force.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join