It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The now infamous triangle UFO shows itself again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
the cloaking device is awesome you can't even see.......wait yes you can!!

I just saw a mirage technology report on FOX news and then I opened this thread what a coincidence!!!

well this is the latest fanciest fully loaded ,top of line TR3B lets call this one the THOTH PHANTOM, I want one

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
... I want one

They sell them at the Pound Shops here in the UK. Buy three and you'll have yourself a flying triangle in no time! Someone, some distance away, will film it and put it on YouTube. Later it'll be being discussed here on ATS...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

y-aye man, that's a canny UFO you've got there like

I don't see how this can be chinese lanterns, they wouldn't stay in formation like that and they don't seem to flicker like these candle powered balloons do, it's too high up to be swamp gass, it's not a camera artifact or any of the other silly things attributed to these sightings. It's very interesting, good find OP. I take it, although you witnessed it, you're not the cameraman?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Yes, you are correct. The original video was taken by your typical completely moronic "youtube superstar" and passed around the internet by legions of useful idiots.

Take a look at the fool's channel for crying out loud. Amazing how he can pretty much film ufo's on demand, lol. Gee, if you guys think giving moronic youtube superstars attention is helping their mental health, think again. You’re just re-enforcing their ignorance, and perhaps contributing to a mental problem here and there.

Ask yourself next time you think a youtube superstar is filming anything worth two craps....ask yourself if they can do it so often, and over populated areas, why don't real UFO investigators that have a budget go there and break cases like this WIDE OPEN?!?! I mean, the cable shows themselves would have the best ratings ever!!!! But, alas, that will never happen because this stuff is NOTHING but stuff that adds negatively to the signal/noise ratio that most of you don't seem to even comprehend.

I know we are supposed to keep an open mind, because we are discussing some pretty out there stuff, but that doesn’t mean we turn our brains off and give utter twaddle like this attention, does it?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Regardless of this dudes prolific film carreer, i think this could be bona fide.
There have been some awsome sightings in belgium that people are not really aware of since the 80s.
There were two gendarmes thatdrove around chasing one one night.
They ended up parked below it as it hovered near a lake.
It just sat up there in the sky shooting these huge red fireballs out to the horizon and back to be taken aboard again...what the heck they were doing is anyones guess....
The triangles are from elsewhere, perhaps even elsewhen....
we have yet to get to the bottom of it all.....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spotless

i saw the two lights last night at around 8pm GMT +2
They were between 5 and 10 degrees apart and travelled across the sky, following the arc, and always equidistant. A few weeks back I saw one of thos OVNIs also. Really bright and that too travelled most of the arc before disappearing.
Smoking on the balcony is a treasure trove....

That video shows chinese lanterns. Without doubt.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: extra

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

i'm on the fence about these kind of sightings. I wouldn't be so quick to say "chinese lanterns", but it could be military. Also, Ithought the "infamous triangle UFO" was a solid black kind of craft? Intriguing video for sure.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I like the way these Chinese lanterns hold equal distance, while rotating their positional aspect. Very smart wind currents.

The last part of the vid displays single Chinese lantern, that had previously picked up a very very strong updraft, that sped it towards the triangle formation. It then performs some elaborate jinking maneuvers the surely must be related to thermoclines, and crisscrossing opposite flowing, upper level winds.

yeah, right. Chinese lanterns, or jet aircraft with afterburners.

SnF

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

That's what people in the UK like to do they stand around looking for UFOs. More of the Devils of Loundon. In America we like to stand around watch our failure president Obama get absorbed and humilitated by the wallstreet bernanke gang. And in Ireland, they like to spend their freetime watching Charlie Chaplin movies and trying to find time travelers who are talking on their cell phones!

Very few believe in the genuiness of the possession—and, of course, if the possession were not real, then Grandier could not be guilty.
After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whome there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn ere eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. — Daniel 7:7

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't know how people get to see so many ufos. I look up in the sky and I See nothing but the stars, maybe cus I'm blind and I Can't see from far away, but still, nothing weird in my skies :s

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

This is definitely three different objects.

Misleading thread title @ OP - Move to fix?

---

Observation: Unintelligible lights in the sky, helicopters - or fancy military crafts doing a test run/float.

Probably not E.T - but it's impossible to tell from this range.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
What ever it is, it sounds like Grounds-Keeper Willy is all fired up!!

LMAO!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by hotrice

Better than average video; the sky isn't totally dark yet.

I don't know what all this "Chinese lantern" and "jets" is all about. Do they really know what they are talking about?

I'll tell you what it reminds me of: A laser light show. It just sits there suspended, or slowly moves around, fades in and out. And it's just lights. No solidity to it.

Doesn't make much sense to me, that's for sure.

laser light shows really really look nothing like this.
As for the people saying chinese lanterns:yes. Yes they really do know what they are talking about. They are usually the same colour as in the OP vid. They move in exactly the same manner as the OP vid. They flicker in exactly the same manner as the OP vid. So it sounds a lot to me like we have a vid here of chinese lanterns. As for the whole triangle deal. It is the simplest geometrical shape to make, even randomly occuring. Any three lights in the sky automatically make a triangle. The fact that they stay relatively distanced only suggests that they were tied together. I personally believe aliens exist. But i do not believe they are visible here, nor have i ever in all my years of searching seen one or even a pic of one. If i find one, i will maybe make a thread about it, but i would only post a vid that showed lights behaving in a way that was not possible for lanterns or airplanes.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

We've seen these low and slow in the US. The military always says they know nothing about them. So, if that is true, then perhaps we should get out our high velocity hunting rifles and put a few dozen rounds in their "portholes". If the military is lying we'll know soon enough because tons of MIB will show up real soon at the shooter's location.

edit on 4-10-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
im not saying it is Aldebaranians, Reptilians or ATSers but it is clearly not Chinese lanterns. There is no way they would move in a formation. They may start in a formation but with turbulence they would break that formation and as far as I know, lanterns move gradually upward and slightly change their horizontal plane, these here move nearly straight forward..

Im not even saying aircraft but could be, there has been other cases of triangular ligjts and nothing between them which is way weird unless they have some cloaking device that fails for lights.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osito
I don't know how people get to see so many ufos. I look up in the sky and I See nothing but the stars, maybe cus I'm blind and I Can't see from far away, but still, nothing weird in my skies :s

I've seen tons of them all descriptions!! but I've been in Sin city for three years a stones throw away from Area51
and zip zilch nada ..until last 4t h of July of all things ! It was in daylight and no it wasn't fireworks!! and Iwas driving my car.I always see them when I'm driving.

hey it just occured to me why don't you go drive around some remote location all alone? works for me

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This video could be anything. It is just a vid and presents little or no proof of anything. Yes...the USAF has a lot of different highly secretive programs but....this could be anything. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Certainly moves like a TR3b.
I'm with JibbyJedi on this one.

IMO, the triangles are 'ours'.
Maybe the cloaking devices haven't been perfected to the point where the thrusters are rendered invisible yet.
Nice find.

S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

If this moves like a TR3b, from now on anytime anyone tells me they saw a TR3B, the first thing I'll think of is this thread, with a video of Chinese lanterns!

Some people even claim these lanterns are turning and doing maneuvers.

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It's at about 1 minute in, the lights appear to turn in their formation and head to the right.

They are just drifting in the wind. Every once in a while a small gust of wind pushes one a little faster than another, which may be what you're talking about at 1 minute into the video, but that's hardly any kind of aerial maneuver.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
What ever it is, it sounds like Grounds-Keeper Willy is all fired up!!

I think you have managed to offend both the Scottish and those from north east England
in one fell swoop there!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join