It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens to attack earth on November 27, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Seeing as we allow the Border Aliens to attack the job market and schools, we might as well open the borders for the space aliens. I see no difference.
Like really, how much more could it hurt us?

I just sprayed coffee out of my nose.....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Just one more example of why people should take things on ATS with a grain of salt.

Investigate the TRUTH for yourselves.
edit on 10/4/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Wow it was that funny lol. poor space aliens. If only they knew how bad humans talk about them behind their back. If they came here America would not let them in simply because they would be considered illegal aliens and they will not be enough jobs for them. They will have to find another planet to find a job. That sounds great right about now. Our planet sucks so maybe space aliens could give us jobs washing their space ships and pay us 300 zorcloids a pestra. In english that is $7.50 an hour.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by Destinyone

Wow it was that funny lol. poor space aliens. If only they knew how bad humans talk about them behind their back. If they came here America would not let them in simply because they would be considered illegal aliens and they will not be enough jobs for them. They will have to find another planet to find a job. That sounds great right about now. Our planet sucks so maybe space aliens could give us jobs washing their space ships and pay us 300 zorcloids a pestra. In english that is $7.50 an hour.

Like totally.. $7.50 hr is for high school students with paper routes...Last time I checked, I was done with my paper route.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

On november 27, 2011 aliens are supposed to attack and destroy humans on earth to save their own civilization. 3 huge spaceshipps have been reported in wwn to arrive here on earth on November 27. A shot has already been fired by an alien ship. It was directed at out moon. The shot passed right by our moon on September 30, 2011. Astronomer Dr. Nirmal Bappu said if you looked up at the moon on that day you could see the

LOL, so an Advanced Alien race who travelled here from god knows, with high tech way above ours MISSES? LOL yeah thats something anyone believes! Like they miss! Good luck with there invasion if they can't even hit the freaking moon!

Maybe a movie is comming up with that plotline? Or just plain old fear mongering?

LOL, what a joke

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Yea but on planet sukrita with $7.50 USD you can purchase a lamborginality space ship and fly to another planet where wwn can say you are a threat to the planet rostevu and you will attack on septober 98, 3067

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Way to add credibility to your thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well i found out it was not true so why try and get people to believe it when i can make the thread worth it by saying other things.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

edit on 4-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: nvm

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I believed it myself at first until i started reading post from other ats members. I realized it was not true. Who really knows it may actually have some truth to it and then again it is another rainbow colored dragon fighting evil to save his mother from being eaten by a monsterous horse named charlie.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Are you on drugs OP? Listening to Weekly world news is just as good as listening to fox.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

edit on 4-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: nvm

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Drugs? No. Natural high? Yes

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I believed it myself at first until i started reading post from other ats members. I realized it was not true. Who really knows it may actually have some truth to it and then again it is another rainbow colored dragon fighting evil to save his mother from being eaten by a monsterous horse named charlie.

This story is not true however some people believe that there are huge ships in the Kuiper belt. They also say that these ships have the Illuminati very worried because they do not know who they are and all attempts at communication with them are met with silence.

Kuiper belt : en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thank you for your information. It is greatly appreciated. You are the only one i have learned anything from out of all the posts for this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

edit on 4-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I learned nothing from those. I am more interested in certain things. The illuminati interest me greatly, especially since well never mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

80 pages? no i did not read all the post on the same thing that has been done already. Do not worry your post did not get ran over, i looked at it too. You also get as much credit as anyone else if thats what you feel you need.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join