It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens to attack earth on November 27, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LearnedToPlayNice

The whole point of the thread is to retrieve more information from ats members in order to match up to my information so i will be able to figure out if it is true or false. I now know it is false.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Apparently they fired warning shots at the moon, but missed! lol

Warning shots! To warn us of what, and for what reason? So we can do what? And they missed! They can fly accross the galaxy, but their targetting is terrible - perhaps we are not doomed after all?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well..gootandamn....there goes Christmas.

I leave all my debt to the OP for this valuable warning....
edit on 3-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Apparently they fired warning shots at the moon, but missed! lol

Warning shots! To warn us of what, and for what reason? So we can do what? And they missed! They can fly accross the galaxy, but their targetting is terrible - perhaps we are not doomed after all?

Sounds like all we need to do is hide out on the moon and the Gootans will never be able to hit us!

Thank goodness for Luna!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
wow these pages filled up quick

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: nvm

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
On november 27, 2011 aliens are supposed to attack and destroy humans on earth to save their own civilization. 3 huge spaceshipps have been reported in wwn to arrive here on earth on November 27. A shot has already been fired by an alien ship. It was directed at out moon. The shot passed right by our moon on September 30, 2011. Astronomer Dr. Nirmal Bappu said if you looked up at the moon on that day you could see the flashes of light by the moon. The link has all the information. Check it out.
( has now been edited)

weeklyworldnews.com...
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 3-10-2011 by demonologist842012 because: Edited to put the true news in and not what seems to be false

I'm sorry...
Were we supposed to take that post seriously? Weekly World News? BAWAhahahaha

BATBOY'S COMIN' TA GET US! He's in the lead spaceship; the other two are being piloted by the demonic spirits of Osama and Saddam. They're bent on revenge and they want to destroy the human race, ripping our faces off one at a time.

ELVIS, SAVE US!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So - the aliens are coming. They have fired warning shots that missed! How do we know they are warning shots? Maybe they were just learning to lock and load and whoops...!

Maybe they were just messing around and forgot to put the safety on!

They are telling us what day they are coming - is that compatible with the word attack?

So this may be the fake alien invasion that we were told was coming- with fake aliens who cannot shoot.

How - could any sentient being from an advanced civilisation - aim at the moon - and miss?
Seriously - the moon is big - how could you miss...??

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
wow these pages filled up quick

Yup...when something this funny comes along, it's kinda like a litter of kittens unrolling the toilet paper from the holder in the bathroom....just having too much fun to stop....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If that wasn't best laugh I had in days. If it came from fox news it must be true.

Seriously? You really think Aliens are coming to attack us? I bet will all still be here come x-mas time.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I guess i need to read more comic books and false information so i will know the false information when i see it. I have never read a comic book or anything to do with wwn in my life so my first instinct is maybe this could be true. I always like to stick to the facts and leave the purple bears and talking snakes in the tall tale books.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

LOL I guess they did do that, OK people we have nothing to worry about!! They are such terrible shots they shot the sun instead of the moon! Whew ..... I thought we were doomed for sure!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If they do come, maybe I can borrow their ship to help me hang Christmas lights outside my house in my trees.

That would actually be very helpful.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LearnedToPlayNice

I wish i could hang Christmas lights but at my location who would ever see them besides me. I live in the middle of the woods miles upon miles away from civilization. I see alot of things that others do not and probably will never see. If aliens do float down here i will personally shoot them and steal their ship and then go to like a mall and land there in front of everyone and act as though i drove a car there or something. It would be so funny to me even though others will not be laughing they will be running and screaming its true its the end of the world ahhhhhhh or what ever people do these days.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I gave you a star and flag, for the entertainment value alone

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you. You are in my good graces. If aliens do attack i will tell them i started this thread on above top secret.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"a world-renowned astronomer and expert on extraterrestrial spaceships."

Pulled from the article.

How exactly does one become an "expert" on something we have little, to no information on.
edit on 4-10-2011 by LetterFromAThief because: and to an

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here we go again....

Last month, when The President was supposed to be in the Bunker, I stored canned food and necessary items in my bathroom just in case something happen! Warned everyone around me of the coming doom. And did not pay my credit card bills! Then Nothing happen!!

For one month can we just all live with out any horrible end of the world predictions, its seems every month a new one pops up!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Seeing as we allow the Border Aliens to attack the job market and schools, we might as well open the borders for the space aliens. I see no difference.
Like really, how much more could it hurt us?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LetterFromAThief

You have a point there. Wow i just noticed that. How in the world can someone be an expert on alien spaceships but it is just like saying people are experts in history when no one ever truly knows what happened unless they were there or traveled back in time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join