It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens to attack earth on November 27, 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's TRUE!!! I found a video on youtube of a real alien warning.... so it MUST be true!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
some body give will smith a call so he can save the day again!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Are these the Legal or Illegal Aliens?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well, then I have to step up my defense and transportation projects such as a orgone/life-force air-box, and a cloud-buster. Along with a incinerator and freeze gun.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

The Aliens shot at our moon and missed? What are they using Microsoft OS to guide thier missles?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Buddy all you required was a bit of common sence and you would have known it was fake from the start!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
First, the end of the world in May, I survived.
Then, Elenin in September. I survived.
Now, the alien invasion in November. Somehow, I think I'll survive.

I'm either Superman, or all this doom and gloom stuff is bunk. I think I'm Superman. Up, up and away.............

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I can't believe you (or anyone ) would post this (crap) "sorry them's my my feelings" on a website. WWN is a tabloid website and if even a small part of this story were true, you can be sure no one will take it seriously now. Zeeba's and Gootans give me a break!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You know how the leaders of our world like to offer the truth in plain sight, openly, but with little belief? and then it happens?

Maybe this is a bluff, for sure, im on the wagon with the 'absurd not going to happen'.

but hey, This could be a fake story gearing us up for that date... or maybe not

Missing the moon with a missle though, pah! think i'll buy me a sling shot and save the world, these aliens need to watch some movies and learn how to aim.

or they could be male and not yet got frustrated enough, to read the manual
just banging away screaming 'why didn't it hit' haha.

need sugar

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Maybe they want to have Thanksgiving Dinner with us and forgot what time zone their in.........LOL!

2nd...........line

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
On november 27, 2011 aliens are supposed to attack and destroy humans on earth to save their own civilization. 3 huge spaceshipps have been reported in wwn to arrive here on earth on November 27.

is "barry" that desperate? really?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

On november 27, 2011....

I dunno how much credence I'd put into this story...especially from the "Weekly World News". Because, in the USA that preceeding Thursday is the Thanksgiving holiday, and the 27th is on a Sunday.

While I don't really care much for American football, others have real passions about it. Seems to me, no one would allow any space critters to interfere with their games that weekend.....and, the NFL is pretty powerful too, they might be able to stop an invasion merely be revoking the licensing rights.......

With that said...GO GIANTS!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
REAL LINK IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT
www.foxnews.com...

Dear God did you even read that link?!?!

It's just about someone SPECULATING that aliens might come to end Global Warming.....
Let me quote from it...

[The thought-provoking scenario is one of many envisaged in a joint study by Penn State and the NASA Planetary Science Division, entitled "Would Contact with Extraterrestrials Benefit or Harm Humanity? A Scenario Analysis."]

It's not saying that Aliens are LITERALLY coming here!!!

This article does NOTHING to corroberate the Weekly World News story!!

...Seriously friend, it might be a good idea to actually read the article before you post it next time.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There should be a rule barring people under the age of 21 from posting threads on the board. This is just ridiculous, and just slightly embarrassing....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They better not.... I've got an internship to go to in December, I hope! Can we reschedule this for another year, maybe 50 or so from now?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

WWN spoke to Dr. John Malley, the top extraterrestrial expert on the U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials and a top Chinese extraterrestrial expert, Mao Kan, about the three ships.

We need to call Will Sm... err... Captain Steven Hiller.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So... What you are saying is that the US government will team up with other world governments, so it can stage an alien invasion to scare people into supporting global warming. In order to get their point across, the world's governments are willing to kill off citizens.

Since Obama has changed NASA into a Muslim outreach program, I can only assume their potential targets are Republicans, Christians, Jews, and nationalists.

*facepalm*

I need a Tylenol.

edit on 10/4/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I can't wait!!
However, I would prefer them attacking on the fifth of November. I just think that would be more culturally significant. TS, can you please tell your friends to reschedule their attack?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
WOW! This is great news! I can now have a legitimate reason for not spending Thanksgiving with the in-laws!
Since we are going to be invaded, I need to beef up security at my house! Don't have time or room for guests!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join