It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

ATS is not for the mentally ill to reach out for help, that's webMD...

I am a darwinist, and he needs to get out of the gene pool...

he's making the water a funny color.

We're here to discuss conspiracies, not placate the insane.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutzmctaffy
reply to post by brilab45

Thanks for proving WITHOUT A DOUBT why ATS is a better place than GLP...

The Love...

Thanks again Briab45 for showing me why I am here now..... you rock

Thank you. For some reason, I can not star. But you have all the stars I can see from my sky. Your a good human being with a great spiritual sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewMoon

So how was your glide in ?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by NewMoon

So how was your glide in ?

You have all the stars, points, flags, W & K's. Yet you are being mean spirited. How does that feel being so arrogant? Turn me in to your mod friends. I don't care. You have more to offer than your pathetic notations to this thread.

Don't you have something better to do?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Damn you ATS crazies make my day!!

Thanks for the entertainment

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NewMoon

i fart in your general direction - you are not worthy of precise aiming

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
now i lay me down to sleep, pray no one my soul to keep, if i
die before i wake, i want your lord to stay away

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Damn you ATS crazies make my day!!

Thanks for the entertainment

You call the crazies, yet you support the folks that make evil comments to someone whom is not quite stable and in need of help? Gasp............Gasp................I feel for you brother and the last posters that were booted from the 25 and under GLP service that can't afford the fee to belong.
edit on 4-10-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

I'm lucky...the OP gave me a space in heaven! Sorry for the rest of the ones that are way too grounded to believe in anything other than our pathetic science. Limited for my tastes.
edit on 4-10-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum my Brother!

Oh I do hope we get more to the show.

So, tell me a bit about yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

There's more info at his facebook page. He gives the link on his first post.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

With Love,

Your Brother

Ooooh, I can tell you...pick me, pick me....

He says he is Jesus. We are to follow him...and a lot of other stuff like that....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Not sure who you are directing your comment to. Please express your sentiment to the desired poster.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

With Love,

Your Brother

OK, I will take it that it was me that you directed your post.

Ever been in the light of an Angel? Ever had love beyond belief? Ever known everything in an instant? I have had that experience. Not sure why. I was told my whole life before me. It has proven to be true.

There is something I must do before I go back home. Call me crazy. I know I have to give great sacrifice or monetary fulfillment to someone.

Love is one big, BIG. BIG thing that follows my heels. Although my heels are worn and in pain. Yet I keep on moving.

Life is a mere blink in the totality of "being". We are. We will be. We were. Not sure how to express it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Do you have a thread on the angel topic somewhere on ATS? I would love to hear more about this.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I first met you (for lack of better words) in your post yesterday, but I never clicked on the link in your signature. Tonight I did, and I read your story. I am proud to call you brother my friend. Your story is inspiring, and I'm glad I took the time to read it. I wish you the best in your efforts...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Do you have a thread on the angel topic somewhere on ATS? I would love to hear more about this.

Yes, I do. Folks are not that pleasing about the esoteric. So, I must remain a bit refrained. I've had such miracles and experiences that just don't make sense. There is no reason I should be living. Trust me. I should have been gone long ago.

But Jesus is listening. LOL. He really might be!

I'm here for a reason. IamIam. No other explanation.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Many of us have had similar experiences. I too refrain from relating them on ATS because of the fireworks. I will be open with this though; This incident occurred when I was about 16 years old in my family's old home in Miami Florida; probably 1976 or 1977.
One night as I was headed to bed, I was walking down the hall to my room which was the first on the left, and I saw a shadow coming at me from the other end of the hall. This shadow walked right through me and my entire body felt like it had been immersed in ice. I, of course was instantly stricken with fear, and so we decided to recreate the situation. We could not reproduce the shadow at the other end of the hall. Anyway, after calming down enough to go to bed, I still couldn't sleep because I truly was troubled. All at once, a glowing white female figure stood beside my bed, and I immediately recognized her as my sister Martha, who had died in 1961 three days after her birth. This "angel" was the approximate age my sister would have been had she lived. I was only one year old when she died and had no natural way to recognize her as my sister.
She looked compassionately into my eyes, and said "Everything is fine, brother. Go to sleep." She disappeared as quickly as she had first appeared, and I closed my eyes and went to sleep untroubled.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Sending you my email. Can't relate here tonight. Look forward to my mail. Getting sleepy. Will definitely follow up with you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I'll be waiting...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Do you remember if this angel had a shadow? Have you seen any other angels since? Do you have a thread on this, I don't want to hijack this one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join