It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Jesus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I think the thread is finished anyway, he said he had made his last post.
No, I was laying in bed in partial darkness, and all I could see was the light that seemed to be a part of her. The figure in no way looked solid, nor was there a true difference between the figure and the light that surrounded her. As far as I know this would be the only time I witnessed an "angel" if indeed it was. I've had some wild experiences, but most of them were in meditation. Truly wild...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Yes, this was an angel letting you know that they have just taken care of that shadow that was there who wasn't supposed to be there. You were very shooken up, and she had to calm you down. Your soul was very shaken. The fastest way to calm you down from that experience was to reveal themselves to you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I have always believed it to be my sister, because that was my immediate thought at the time. It was as if I recognized her. Hard to explain, because truly we didn't speak much of her because it was painful to my parents.
We did however visit her grave in Central Florida whenever we had the chance.
I have been a Christian all my life, not so much because of my up-bringing, but more out of a heart felt knowledge of it's truth based on my experiences. At 51 years of age, nothing could change that.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

More to this story, I'll send you private message.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thanks, have a good night. I'll be heading to bed soon myself, but I'll get back up with you tomorrow...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
amen on the godlike forum - i think people need to stay away from ther in droves. They are misinfo, they are mind control, and they are foul.
as for the rest, great message but not a good idea to claim to be God or Jesus. That could get you into a lot of hot water...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NewMoon

Hi NewMoon, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Banned from GLP for 100th time

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 4/10/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join