It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've been had!!! Revolutions are The Elites precursor to their New World Order!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Anyone seen the 12 Monkeys?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Not a big fan of Alex Jones, but one of his staff seems to have stumbled across something here. Something I have suspected and felt since the beginning. But I'm still taking it with a grain of salt...gotta keep a open mind, ya know?

It's a interesting read.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I used to listen to that lardball too. He's nothing but an overly emotional wreck. There is little logic to him, I think he's jealous cause he had nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
THIS IS IMPORTANT ADVICE!!!

If the protestors see someone causing violence or destroying property, they need to peacefully extract him/her from the crowd before the police can intervene.

Anyone who is attempting to do anything besides peacefully protest is a hired thug.
As soon as the police see his/her activity and intervene, it's going to be bad. The protestors need to be on the look out for these types of people and act swiftly to avert the downward spiral.

Remain vigilant, everyone!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This was totally obvious to anyone who has been paying attention for a long time. Egypt was so obvious it hurt. You know the plan was to create the North American, South American, European, Asian Unions etc. You knew they were going to foment false revolutions to overthrow countries and install NWO-friendly vassals. I mean how could anyone have thought any of it was real. It's all going according to plan as it was laid out a long time ago. Anyone who bothered to pay attention to the plan has not been surprised or fooled by any of it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It would be best to turn them over to the police. It would send a message that the protest is meant to be peaceable.

It would also be amusing.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

How to do you suggest we overthrow them then? If protesting is leading to what they want us to do and get them the new world order through revolution and doing nothing makes our standard of living go down because we don't stand up for our beliefs and human rights?

What your suggesting is that we can't win? Either way we are in the Elites trap?

Could you be more pesimisstic? When the peopler are standing up for themselves and not just doing what corporations say, believe that good can come of it.

On the other hand, the revolutions in the middle east played into the Elites hand, so i see what you mean.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It would be great if people would handwrite a letter to Obama and line up outside the White House to personally give it to him.

It could be called Occupy the White House.

The President and the White House used to be more accessible to Americans. Now it's just a fortress. It would be great to see how long the line got and how many days people were waiting until the POTUS agreed to hear each person in the line individually.

Sure, expect patdowns and the portable x-ray machine, but he needs to hear each and every person and look them in the eyes. If he's human, he should be willing to do this. After all, it's his job to listen to the people.

Meeting with Mr. Jones is just as important as meeting with Mr. Suckmyberg.

So, anyone? Can we get a vote for Occupy the White House?
After all, it is the only house/property that is always going to be owned by the American people. Only we can foreclose on it and boot out the occupants.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just a thought or two:

1.) Absolute power corrupst absolutely. Do the elite and the fat catz have any integrity? No. That we know. So, there is nothing more treacherous (betrayal) than playing both sides at once. I will not put it past them for actually instigating this movement as their next step towards one world government. They can create and enforce the illusion that it is the people's movement by planning in advance not to initially involve the media, untill the public cries out for media coverage, in order to strenthern the people's convictions. Would not put it past them at all. A bit of reverese psycology.

I read somewhere that they will play their game to the point where the public actually begs for the NWO! Sorry, can't remember where, so, it is just a thought.

2.) We all know about their underground bunkers. They have access to knowledge of future events. Remember, these people are so stingy and unwilling to part with a cent without it being justified, that I strongly doubt they will invest billions into underground basis if they were not convinced. They have access to the future.
So, is it not then possible, that they already knew OWS (now growing to other shores) were coming if they did not plan this? Sure they did. And they planned it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

Some words worth bearing in mind dude-

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war
in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor,
for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword.

It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind . . .

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch
and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed,
the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry.

Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear
and blinded with patriotism,
will offer up all of their rights unto the leader, and gladly so.

How do I know?
For this is what I have done.
And I am Caesar.

Julius Caesar used these tactics when he overthrew the Republic of Rome and turned it into the Roman Empire with Julius Caesar as its first dictator.

and take revolution for example, do you really just want to revolve?

could you compare Einsteins definition of insanity to voting and politics??

edit on 3/10/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
People should still protest because they can't control everyone, but they will try to hijack the message or theme of the protest, just like they did with the tea party movement. I wouldn't be surprised if they put a Palin or Bachmann as the "head" of the protest. They'll try and co-opt anything that walks, this should not be surprising.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yes, they can hack the message and I believe that's we're seeing that now.

On Drudge today, the main headline is that the protesters are calling for Obama's re-election. I won't and can't believe this. I think this is to get people divided and angry.
www.infowars.com...
(Yes, the article is from InfoWars, but I don't know how to do screenshots to show that it's on Drudge.)

Why is it that I don't know anyone who wants him in office for another four years, yet suddenly the protesters do? Sure. If any protester is saying they're there for Obama's re-election campaign, they're getting paid.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thought about this already and it makes a ton of sense...I still don't know what the appropriate answer is though. Probably something as simple as refusing to accept the solution but when chaos breaks out people will weaken and accept whatever "order" comes their way just for the hope of comfort. We sold ourselves out before I see no reason to think we won't do it again...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Stop listening to right wing media. There is your solution. Drudge is never going to have anything nice to say about anything that doesn't originate or ally with the GOP. Jones is simply playing his normal game of gate keeping for the right wing. Get yourself away from all forms of biased media.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I look at all types of media thank you very much. I side with no side.
In order to form a well rounded opinion, one must look at everything.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Stop listening to right wing media. There is your solution. Drudge is never going to have anything nice to say about anything that doesn't originate or ally with the GOP. Jones is simply playing his normal game of gate keeping for the right wing. Get yourself away from all forms of biased media.

I disagree. I believe that we should read all sources of media. Both Left and Right (I don’t think there is a middle anymore).

I’ll paraphrase FOX News…They report, We decide.

It's up to us to decipher what we are reading and seeing through the various media outlets, everything from bloggers to the MSM.

If you stay biased against one side, you only limit your thoughts, and fail to see the others point of view.

As such, the divide will only continue to grow between people.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think that the media have not been hard core on the coverage simply because it is like putting the lid on a pressure cooker...

Imagine if they had reported on the original protests, in all likely hood they would have spun it out to a fizzle and whimper by now. The fact they didnt meant that more and more people would jump on the band wagon to goed the media into a reply and acknowledgment.. and that in fact is what is happening.

Sometimes ignoring the issue only makes it fester more and that in my opinion is what has intentionally happened.

I would say the only way out of this situation is to not be a part of it. To begin creating and living a life outside of the system that houses us. It would require great effort but as we have seen in already built self sustaining communities it isnt impossible.

When enough people lend their beleif and trust to systems outside of the main ologarchic one that is aiming to control the world it will simply be rendered powerless.

Reacting and revolting will only inflame the matter until the two forces clash, unfortunatly.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I`m sick of hearing thins...
How about this:
-problem
-NO reaction
-BIGGER problem?

Do you really not see everything is getting worse? So what do you think, without protests there will be no NWO (I`d say it`s already here) and their plans will be halted? Yea right, makes perfect sense...

They obviuosly DON`T need your reaction to make things worse.
edit on 3-10-2011 by mkpetrov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Well as I see it this is our only chance to do something. Even if nothing comes of it I can say I was there. Millions of American families were destroyed by wall streets greed, so even if i get beat to a pulp and arrested its not in vain. Gotta stand up for something or lie down for everything kinda situation. But I do heed your warning none the less. But this is somethign we need to do, ESPECIALLY US AT ATS.
edit on 3-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: erf

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
personally, i've been wondering when the unrest would start in the US. i absolutely believe this is exactly what TPTB want the people to do. i've thought this for a long time, so i've just been sitting and waiting for it to happen. i honestly dont know if it can remain peaceful. i hope it does, but i have many doubts. good luck America, I hope this works out for the better and your country can go back to the beautiful America that I knew as a kid

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus

Your the one dancing to the fiddle of fear. Your the one playing their game. Well Next, I plan on protesting more. you and all the other unAmericans on ATS can theorize and fear monger and basically sit on your butt and call everything apsyop" or "flase flag". Thats all that people do here...comaplin about the governent, then when a chance arises to stand up the th same big talkers turn into nay syayers and how its a "set up" even if it is show some fortitiude.
edit on 3-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: arf

"UnAmericans"? Because they won't protest? How do you know this HASN'T been staged by the elite? How do you know it wasn't done in all the other countries...that have been protesting? What happened to the protests, that have occured, RECENTLY? Did they just 'die out'? Better yet, did anything POSITIVE come about? What was the outcome? And now, here it is...in the U.S.? If it was/is a 'global awakening'...why have people gone back to sleep?

For some reason, i feel like television is playing both sides of the fence, and being used as a WEAPON, against those that watch it. For example: how do you KNOW that the protests, that have been going on, GLOBALLY are REALLY happening? Do you have PERSONAL FRIENDS there, giving reports of the protests, or is the only source THEIR media? To me, it seems really easy to make one side believe one thing; and the other side to believe something COMPLETELY different; without either side knowing who's who...or what's what! Heck, even the po-po (5-0) do that with the gang bangers....so why wouldn't TPTB do it on a global scale? How do we KNOW these 'events' aren't being orchestrated, like a movie??? How do we KNOW these protests aren't some kind of Hollywood script. Surely, Hollywood could get a few THOUSAND extras and tell them it's for a movie.

Also, let's keep this in mind: the INTERNET....was created by the Military Industrial Complex. Why??? What is it's PURPOSE??? Why did they give US this tool, to use? They MUST HAVE KNOWN people would 'stumble' upon some things.....so, why do they ALLOW us to have this??? What is really going on...in the wonderful world of INFORMATION. Could they be using it to OVER-inform us; even mis-inform us? Are they filling up our CPU's (brain) with USELESS cookies????

We'll KNOW the revolution has started, when bullets start flying and people start dying...in the streets of America! Til then, i wouldn't put too much stock into youtube OR Al Jazeera. Know what i mean???

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join