It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've been had!!! Revolutions are The Elites precursor to their New World Order!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So i was doing what i do best and thinking outside of the box for a minute and it occured to me as quite simple..

Problem Reaction Solution...to quote one of Ickes more popular ideologies..

But it's pretty in your face when you look at it from a global perspective right?

So The Elite make living uncomfortable for the majority.. They raise prices, Destroy jobs, Higher taxes blah blah blah

They created a porblem...

We the people react...

We start revolutions, protests, marches to show how upset we are and that we are not going to just sit down and take it...

But the problem here is that we dont realise we are playing right into their hands...
It's what they want...

Without us fighting back, having these marches, raising our voices and getting beaten down and pepper sprayed, the main stream media have little or nothing to distort... They have no story to spin and thus The Elite have no problem to solve...

My point is people.. if you dont see that a New World Order is on it's way you must be sleeping still...

Personally i think we've been had..

What do we do next?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Your the one dancing to the fiddle of fear. Your the one playing their game. Well Next, I plan on protesting more. you and all the other unAmericans on ATS can theorize and fear monger and basically sit on your butt and call everything apsyop" or "flase flag". Thats all that people do here...comaplin about the governent, then when a chance arises to stand up the th same big talkers turn into nay syayers and how its a "set up" even if it is show some fortitiude.
edit on 3-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: arf

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think we are being more than "had".. all the pieces are being put into place now for the Third and Final World War.. and the Abomination of Desolation..

globalresearch.ca...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
damned if you do, damned if you dont, what are you meant to do?
its having to pick the lesser of 2 evils... when there is no lesser option

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So...do nothing, controlled by elite. Do something...controlled by the elite. Some of you just can't be pleased.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I too think the protesters are being played...like a fiddle.

I have seen many here on ATS put down the Tea Party, yet the OWS puts out much the same message, except it is directed at Corporations and not so much the Government. (Where it should directed in my opinion) Yet the OWS are now heroes?

I have heard all too often that it was inspired by the Arab Spring. Really? Is that what these protesters want? A Military controlled government? The Egyptian Army has yet to step down. Many of the Arab protests are still going on with the populace now shooting at each other.

Just like people say that the Tea Party has been compromised by the Koch Bros and big money, OWS has as well. Code Pink, MoveOn.org, ACORN, SEIU, etc, all have numbers in the crowd.

Even though there has been a declaration made, it was put out by one group. The message is still muddled.

I'm thinking that if the leaders of the TP and OWS got together and put aside ideologies and realize that they have much in common, one group could protest Washington DC & Government while the other goes after the Banks.

A two pronged attack so to speak. But a peaceful one.

edit on 3-10-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I get what you mean i have questioned this aswell,the way i see it is if we sit on our butts and do nothing then these atrocities will continue,if we go kick off i.e use violence against them then they will just install more laws preventing us protesting at all.
So the best way is a mass peacefull protest,a walk out or somthing that will make them sit up and realise that the people are incharge not the bankers,they need us we are a necessity to them and we could just walk away from them and then what are they going to do?
But we cant just do nothing.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Looking at this thread, many of you dont deserve the liberty you seek. People are afraid of "breaking laws" did the forefathers worry about breaking laws? No they declared war. end of story
edit on 3-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: stupid "s button" dont work right

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I won't go as far as to say that it is true.....but I will say that I remain sceptic and suspicious.

This whole time, listening and watching the discussions on the FEMA camps, for example, I've had it flittering through my mind that the PTB could easily see that such global crisis is very likely to erupt into a lot of uprisings in the future, and they could be preparing for that eventuality. They may be one step ahead of the protestors (rebels, whatever....) . I also am suspicious of this Anonymous group, I don't trust them either.

Perhaps it is just my typical 13er generation attitude to not trust anyone who attempts to lead me. I don't know. But I don't have any real answers yet to the current problems so I won't criticize others making whatever attempt they think might make a difference.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
So...do nothing, controlled by elite. Do something...controlled by the elite. Some of you just can't be pleased.

Exactly. Doing something is certainly better than doing nothing anyway. I doubt they will try to enforce a NWO at the exact time people are protesting a corrupt government with too much power. Would not go smoothly at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't think this is playing into the Elite's hands at all. If it were part of a plan it would be all over the MSM, yet there's barely a murmur, only downplaying it and calling it a "leaderless resistance movement" made up of people who don't even know what they're even protesting for.

The Arab Spring was big news as it was part of a carefully orchestrated plan, but this one they didn't see coming for sure.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I stopped reading after "David Icke".

IRM

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Not a big fan of Alex Jones, but one of his staff seems to have stumbled across something here. Something I have suspected and felt since the beginning. But I'm still taking it with a grain of salt...gotta keep a open mind, ya know?

It's a interesting read.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
In america, this will have to be a peaceful demonstration. It will have to hold out long enough, and be beaten down and abused enough to garner the pity and support of the very grunts who beat them. Then there will be no stopping them as the 1%'s will have nobody left to do their dirty work. Imagine a JPMorgan Chase CEO doing crowd control and macing peaceful women. They just have to hold out another months or so, till winter.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've been thinking along the same lines...

en.wikipedia.org...

In Marxism, the need for a proletarian revolution is a cornerstone and the first step towards dismantling the exploitations brought about by capitalism. Marxists believe that the workers of the world must unite and free themselves from capitalist oppression to create a world run by and for the working class. In the Marxist view, proletarian revolutions will inevitably happen in all capitalist countries; see world revolution.

Although looking at the world today I'm not sure world communism would be a bad thing? another few hundred years of the current system and there will be nothing left of the planet.

Either way it looks like the west ultimately is losing the cold war.

edit on 3-10-2011 by mc1km because: correction

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Right, so the people who rule the world (tptb) who get to pull all of the strings and manipulate the masses with near impunity, plan to come out into the open and kill most of the rebellious slaves who provide them with the wealth and power they rely on. Have I got that right?

I do not see what they would gain from this. The NWO is and has been in operation for a long time. We just took a while to catch on to the fact.

It's a little like a doctor giving someone with the flu lots of advice to stop them from catching the flu.

The problem is that anyone who reads the bible and believes it to be true will fight to stop a global government from forming, not realising that it was formed probably before the council of Nicea. It is a diversionary tactic which if not recognised, will be the continued downfall of the masses.

It is the thing which makes sense. Jesus himself did not write the New Testament so why put so much faith in it? Did he not come to free the people from a book of law? He did not tell you to read the bible. If you believe so much in Jesus then the only task he gave you was to LOVE, not fear, not prevent, not hate, that was the message and the kingdom.

Love means saying no to corruption, protecting the vulnerable, not contributing to the system which enslaves the masses. Welcoming a NWO which is run by the people for the people. It doesn't have to be a 'global government' but it would be more efficient considering the amount of suffering people that the fortunate and educated need to help. Become a voice for all of the people, it does not need to be a them and us revolution. They become us when the falsehood of our economic system and corrupt government is dissolved.

The protest may usher in a NWO, if it does then good, it's about time!! We just need to ensure it is an order that we, all of humanity, benefit from.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Threegirls because: for clarity

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
I don't think this is playing into the Elite's hands at all. If it were part of a plan it would be all over the MSM, yet there's barely a murmur, only downplaying it and calling it a "leaderless resistance movement" made up of people who don't even know what they're even protesting for.

Very good point to consider. I have been wondering why in France, where I am, not a word has been spoken about the protests in America! None! Nobody knows it is happening. I mentioned it to my husband and son and they rolled their eyes and said "Yeah, and you heard this on your wierd conspiracy site, right?"

I'm really wondering why we're having a sort of media black out concerning this. I mean, the french media never likes to paint America in a bad light and show what is going wrong there- they like them to remain a positive and strong example to admire. But they also LOVE a revolution, a rebellion, a big protest, anywhere! They are in love with the concept of the underdog getting up and knocking out the powers that be, no matter where that is!
But not the US?
I wonder if they are afraid of it influencing the french to do likewise.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

They are going to have to go well into winter for this to work.

Soon we will be seeing stories of people losing ears, toes and fingers to frostbite. Others dying from hypothermia.

Once that happens, you will see more news snippets. But that is all they'll be. Snippets.

But personally, I don't see this going that far. I'd wager, it will break into riots before to long. Then it will be breaking news.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I ike analogies...I use them all the time and they are a great way of illustrating a point.

The protests are like a road trip...we want to go somewhere, but we aren't sure where we are going...but anything is better than sitting here bored with the status quo.

Not knowing where you are going is exciting, but it can be dangerous. A wrong turn or a poor decision and you could be stuck in a jail in Backwater County with a big, bellied sheriff and only one phone call on a Saturday night.

Or you might go the other way and have the time of your life.... we just don't know.

However, when we take trips with a destination in mind...with clear cut timelines and planning and goals...we almost always get there...safe and intact and enjoy ourselves.

Soooo... with all the protests. I hear..."At least we are doing something."...."We need to change things."...."We need to seek justice, equality, and take out the corrupt system."

So...start the revolution. Vive la revolucion...

But where are you going? What form of government or democracy or power structure are you putting into place?

How will you maintain equality and distribution of wealth? Do all the rich elite give up their wealth and money? Does that include the movie stars that speak for the masses...do they really deserve $1million per film?

Who is rich? Do we have a sliding rule of thumb or is it to be played by favorites? You supported the movement so you keep your wealth, but the banker doesn't? What about the man or woman that worked 14-16 hours a day for the last 10 years...finally got their small business up and running and is now enjoying the fruits of his labors and investments....do they get to keep their money or give it to some guy that skipped class...is now a parking lot attendant and can't pay off his widescreen TV?

How do we determine equality? Does one race or sex get a job because of injustices in the past... and so even if they can't perform as well, they get the job anyway? is that really equality?

Do we limit people's ability to be innovative and motivated to create and make money? Would a person invest time effort and money into an invention only to be told they can get only $200,000 for it instead of a $1million?

Do we limit the amount someone can sue for damages to a certtain cap, because to go beyond it suddenly makes them rich and one of the "elite?"

If we set up a system where people are paid the same despite differences in productivity...why produce more than the least.. where is the motivation?

I have no problem protesting and taking the road trip to freedom...but we need to decide where we are going so we can get there.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Only if we riot. Only if we lose our cool.

We have to be peaceful. If we can understand that, we can do anything.

We cannot be violent by any means. If people would organize, figure out what they truly want [peace and equality in the world] and BE what they want - as opposed to just marching on wall street yelling to kill corrupt bankers and # the police, we are set. We have to love each fellow protester, we have to love each fellow cop and each fellow business man.

Learn from ghandi.

If all the protesters could be calm and organized and love one another, it would be infectious. This occupy wall street / annonomys group of hackers #ing # up, is just spreading more chaotic energy.

Be the change you wish to see, that is the only way it will work. If we can do that, we can do whatever we want with this world. Seriously. Spread the message of love, people have been trying since the beginning of man. It really is the only way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join