It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've been had!!! Revolutions are The Elites precursor to their New World Order!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
it started a long time ago , do you know what a loyalty card is ? think of some rich guy owning most of the places you shop at .. now think about him telling you he isnt going to let you buy anymore from him unless you show your loyalty card when you hand over your money .. wait.. did i say money ? sorry i ment when you hand over your loyalty card/credit card because hes going to own the bank you use too , yes your going to buy your house from him , youer car , you probably work for him at this time too so your rewarded with a bonus for loyalty and as you work for him and you buy everything from him arnt you realy his slave ? after all he pays you but you give him back all your money when you go to his store and spend spend spend like him and his friends intend for you to do .. thats why they buy up everything ,, yes in a way you have been had you just dont see it .. 666 or mark of the beast .. its on its way or do you already see it in what i just said ? oh and all the other places you shop at ? yeah his friends own those so your loyalty card is good at their store too .. after all they are one big happy criminal gang playing games with real people like its the "sims" .. thanks for reading .. keep an open mind ..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaronez
I think we are being more than "had".. all the pieces are being put into place now for the Third and Final World War.. and the Abomination of Desolation..

globalresearch.ca...

INDEED TO THE MAX.

imho . . . political efforts are doomed to merely play into the globalist elite's hands until after the literal Armageddon.

I'm increasingly convinced that ONLY WHAT'S DONE FOR CHRIST AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD will make the least bit of difference and have any lasting beneficial effect for anyone.

Certainly there's no future in continuing to play their good-cop/bad-cop 'SHRED ALL THE SERFS AND SLAVES' games.

Earnest heart-felt prayer may be able to lessen the severity of some of the coming punishments for forsaking God's priorities. And prayer may shorten the duration and even protect some small geographies such as neighborhoods, families etc.

And, spiritual warfare may well trash specific ugly folks on satan's team well before they expect.

Certainly it is past time to wake up and walk soberly before God Almighty--seeking His Face, priorities, ways, will for us as individuals, families, etc.

Little else matters much at all, imho.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

It is inspired by the Arab Spring.The same intelligence behind the promoters of the Egyptian Revolution are the same ones pumping money into this.
Source

Occupy Wall Street is an ongoing demonstration in New York City.[5] The protest was originally called for by the Canadian activist[6] group Adbusters; it took inspiration from the Arab Spring movement, particularly the Tahrir Square protests in Cairo, which initiated the 2011 Egyptian Revolution.[7]

The participants of the event are mainly protesting against social economic inequality and corporate greed, among other concerns.[8] Adbusters states that, "Beginning from one simple demand – a presidential commission to separate money from politics – we start setting the agenda for a new America."[9] The protest's organizers hope that the protestors themselves will formulate their own specific demands, expecting them to be focused on "... taking to task the people who perpetrated the economic meltdown."[10

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

See that is where you are wrong, the people of OWS are not left and nor are they right, they just are. We do not see ourselves as separate from anyone. We know we are all the same, the same as you and the same as me. You can sit back and judge all you want, but at least they are doing something and being heard! Being had? please! This moment is growing and I do not think its going to end for a long time.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Your source on that silly statement is Wiki and CNN? That is a laugh, considering every word out of about the protest has been lies and trying to detour people from it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I know that is what some say. Please see my original post on the first page.

Egypt still has a military government and have refused to be rushed into relinquishing power until elections can be held. Methinks they are consolidating a power base.

Is that what the protesters want here in the US?

I don’t think so.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by herecomesthesun

I'm not judging the people, I'm sure that they have good intentions, even though their combined message is quite muddled. There are now a couple of declarations out there, and even they do not mesh.

I do however question where the funding is coming from...which seems to be slowly coming to light. And it seems to be from organizations that I fundamentally oppose.

And I definitely question the Unions involvement. They will derail this movement for their own purpose, of that, I am sure.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i saw the thread and thought, wow, someone knows what's going on!!!! if you look at the french revolution and all of the other revolutions in history, what is the common denominator at the end of them? I'll tell you what it is, system change.....they already have the system ready to go in place and it will be presented by someone everyone trusts and loves.......the new system will be touted as a system that doesn't let all the misdeeds and unfairness that the last system was guilty of......but, the new system will present quite another problem.....it will present a new and better way to control you en masse.......they've always done it, it's nothing new at all....they just ratchet it up a revolution at a time....it has happened so much in history that it's getting quite boring......so, go ahead and protest children so you can be presented with the next phase of the noose......what needs to be done is called passive protesting, where you do nothing, everyone needs to not pay taxes at the same time....boycotts work better than protests or revolutions.....boycotts are not expected and have been used in the past by the very people that are perpetuating these situations with much success.........

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by herecomesthesun
reply to post by Daedal

Your source on that silly statement is Wiki and CNN? That is a laugh, considering every word out of about the protest has been lies and trying to detour people from it.

Well when you get something better let me know..Thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

These elite people must have think-tanks with the smartest people they could find for the job.

All day these guys are busy with describing the problems they need to solve if they ever want to realise their NWO-agenda. Next what they do is designing plans for setting up the common people to reach those goals.

It is a scary clever bunch....

edit on 3/10/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Whats going on around the world isnt my business. Whats happening in NYC 15 miles from my house on the other hand is. Well like I said you can be scared, or you can be a man. Personally I support the occupation, I go down there and hold a sign for a few hours then I go home. Loads more than the speculating spectators of the internet. I've had enough and trust me when bullet start flying, I'll answer the call. Yea I'll die, but its better to die then to live like that.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
reply to post by nuttin4U

Whats going on around the world isnt my business. Whats happening in NYC 15 miles from my house on the other hand is. Well like I said you can be scared, or you can be a man. Personally I support the occupation, I go down there and hold a sign for a few hours then I go home. Loads more than the speculating spectators of the internet. I've had enough and trust me when bullet start flying, I'll answer the call. Yea I'll die, but its better to die then to live like that.

Who will you kill? People like you trying to get money? Sounds like exactly what they want you to be thinking.

If you are holding up a sign can it please read : "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO I SUPPORT WAR! END ALL WARS NOW!"

I think that kind of sign might actually have a REAL effect. Because asking for money (jobs, healthcare etc.) while actively supporting the oppression and murder of others (wars paid with the people's blood, taxes, moral authority) will never work. They can throw you some scraps and then scare you into murdering for them again.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

All I heard was "Please Stop Protesting"

Next!

(Third Line)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Protest all you want... but before you do ask yourself has any protests ever produced its desired intent?

When you look hard at the facts i think its an obvious outcome to accept that inaction has the same outcome minus clashes with riot police, people getting arrested and tear gas being thrown.

As hard as it is to accept its is the truth.

Once again and i will repeat the only way forward is to create the path we want and stop walking the one that is handed to us..

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
QUOTES FROM M.K. GANDHI

Any action that is dictated by fear or by coercion of any kind ceases to be moral.

All through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall, always.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've been thinking about these Occupy(Insert City) protests lately. I've read a few articles and hit the forums but all I've found is that they have no clear demands, no clear leaders, and know one is sure what exactly sparked it all. I'm not saying that makes it a rouge put on by the 'Elite', but I am saying I don't trust anything that hides it's face.

Plus, Anonymous (whoever is claiming the name at least) seems to be involved heavily now. They have various spokespersons saying they'll attack the NYSE on the tenth, and others saying that those spokespersons are not part of Anonymous and blah, blah, blah

Point is that there are no clear facts and I'd wait until after the tenth to decide what these protests are really about.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I stopped reading after "David Icke".

IRM

Then you're not very bright.

DB

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I stopped reading after "David Icke".

IRM

Then you're not very bright.

DB

Coming from someone who clearly believes Icke, I can't take you too seriously.

I am very familiar with him. I have read a couple of his books and I've seen his videos so I don't speak from ignorance. Ickes symbolism stuff is ok but he jumps the shark as soon as he starts speaking about inter-dimensional reptilians. You may choose to swallow all of Ickes goop, and that's you're prerogative... but if I were you, I wouldn't be priding myself on being such an easy mark for the charlatans, such as you are.

Cheers,

IRM

edit on 7/10/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
We're days away from Market Crash/Martial Law blamed on the Occupy, Anonymous, Ron Paul, and anyone else they can think of. It's NOT the Occupys fault! This is an Evil Government playing an Evil trick. If you fall for it and let them, it will be so much worse.

If millions take to the streets in the next few days maybe we can avert it, postpone it. But it's damn near inevitable now. You better know what side you're on.

Here's a hint. If you side with the bankers, they're gonna kill you anyways.

Good luck all, I haven't made wild predictions like this before on here. But damn, the time sure is a coming.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Double post...sorry....finger flinching,.... I guess.

Sec line
edit on 7/10/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join