It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Occupied Wall Street Journal" Has anyone seen/read it yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So apparently Anonops is saying 50,000 copies have been printed off, free in NYC... I was watching the LIVE STREAM of NYC and kept hearing people talking about the occupy wall street journal, and decided to google search it myself and see what it was all about...

Heres some pics ive found of the newspaper, and it being distributed

LINK for a story on ABC from AP

Anyone have a copy of it they could take pics of every page so everyone else could read it?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
haven't seen it, but haven't seen this site referenced on ATS either
occupywallst.org... the livestream is up right now and the guy is taking questions, maybe you can ask him about it?
(edit, I am an idiot and just realized this is the same livestream as mentioned above. my bad)
edit on 3-10-2011 by 4thhorsemen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Funny you mention it...

I just asked jason where I could read it, and he linked me to nycga.net but I couldnt find that specifically...

Oh well

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's more then NYC,bro,it has spread across the US.
www.occupytogether.org...
I'm attending one in my city on Tuesday.
edit on 3-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Its history in the making. Theres talk of a baltimore one happening next sat, it seems to be going global.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher1867

This is getting HUGE, on occupy together I just saw there was occupy long beach today, that is right near me. I had a conversation with my dad awhile ago, and just saw a thread on here talking about everyone just not going to work, if this ever happened the whole system would collapse. Everyone needs to take to the streets.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Some of the reasons behind it.
The 99% .

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One day....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...
CNN is finally getting coverage of it somewhat.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Another link for occupy.
occupymanifesto.proboards.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Okay, now this is starting to creep me out!

Is any one starting to get the feeling that something really stinks about occupy Wall Street?

Now the main stream media is starting to say that this is a good thing? Any time the media says something is good, it's really bad...

Edit: is this the actual wall street journal trying to be cute, or is this a hippy remake?
edit on 3-10-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
Okay, now this is starting to creep me out!

Is any one starting to get the feeling that something really stinks about occupy Wall Street?

Now the main stream media is starting to say that this is a good thing? Any time the media says something is good, it's really bad...

Edit: is this the actual wall street journal trying to be cute, or is this a hippy remake?
edit on 3-10-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

No this is their own Wall Street Journal ("Hippie Remake"), it is not associated with and media organization.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A great quote by a great man that sums it up for all.

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world-- no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." -- President Woodrow Wilson

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
if anyone is still following this thread... I actually found the journal online...

Heres the LINK

new topics

top topics

join