It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Occupy The Planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Can people see if it's just me or is this link completely down? Occupy Melbourne-Indy Media

That's the Link for my city, looks like they're already all over it and are sh**ting themselves!
edit on 2/10/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

Edit: I just hope after it's all said and done TPTB don't come out and say "we've heard and realise the concerns of people globally...this is what we propose as a solution....."

I will be there and will upload photo's and videos plus my summary of the event..

Stay safe and keep it peaceful everyone!
edit on 2/10/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Don't forget, with any group there remains a possibility of alternative hidden motives.

Think for yourself. See past the power struggle.....

This was kind of what I was thinking. Its one thing to rally the people so to speak to take action. My question is are the ones who are calling for the occupation among the people doing the occupation?

It reminds me of terror leaders who want their people to go blow themselves up, yet wont be a homocide bomber themselves.

As a side note, im not saying anon is a terrorist organization in any way shape or form. Just pointing out the leadership - follower dynamic.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Eh, I think they need something else to 'occupy' their damned time with.

This lemming like behavior they expect from the rest of us is getting a little old now.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sorry if this is off topic, but thought you guys might enjoy this email I received-

Subject: FW: The Arrogance of Authority

This one MADE MY DAY!!! I hope it does the same for you!!!!!
Good God, haven't we all known people like that!

The Arrogance of Authority

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas , and talked with an old rancher.
He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."
The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me !"

Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher.

"See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !!
No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear......do you understand ?!!"

The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......

With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your BADGE........ ! !"

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

[color=FFC387]At least we know that if they do something to the interwebz, Anon will not lay down.

How could you possibly [color=FFC387]know this, without knowing who anyone is, on either side?

How do you [color=FFC387]know that '[color=EFFF8A]they' & '[color=FF9F82]THEY' are not one in the same?

Maybe '[color=EFFF8A]they' are '[color=FF9F82]THEY'!!!

Maybe '[color=EFFF8A]they' have been '[color=FF9F82]THEY' all along!!!

[color=FFCFE7]Lick this ↓, and everything will be fine and dandy.

You got it....they is They....guranteed
All this Wall Street stuff was prob put on by Wall St, Bloomberg, Benanke, Soros, and the rest. Probably a dollar bet done at brunch at the country club.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is brilliant...and people say they are disorganized. Jokes on them I guess because the Anonymous movement is becoming more organized every single day. This is BY FAR their most ambitious orchestration. That being said it is also their best by far and you can see the masses responding.

People will look back in a few years and remember how important "Anonymous" was. Those that keep on about them sparking the internet policies war and such. Give me a break like their isn't a war on everything we have anyways? So ridiculous to think that way.

These people are heroes and the masses are shifting and become Anonymous if ya know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Best wishes to all who occupy. Stay safe...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Man I don't know whether to applaud, laugh, or be fearful when I watch this entity. Is this a well directed and rehearsed CointelPro operation to finally usher in the OWG via problem, reaction, solution? I thought it was gonna be alien invasion for that!

On the other hand, I have tried to imagine how a genuine massive protest would pan out in this modern tech world, and this anonymous stuff fits the bill. Maybe too many sci flicks spec

But then, why is it allowed on youtube, if it is such a threat, which by last years affairs between anonymous and various governments, it was declared the "T" word, by definition.
Oh well, should be an interesting event.

Peace,
spec

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
TY for this great post!!

Ive been seeing that video often... it is a great one...

That 2nd video you linked with that 13 yr old getting arrested is amazing footage, and shameful arrest of a minor...

Ive been watching the Live Stream for NYC almost every second im not working at my crappy job...

For people wanting to see live streams from all over, click HERE for the portal to all the live streams... so far listed is Wall St, LA, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, Tampa, Dallas, MN, Austin, Cleveland

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Still up but seems to be having some issues, but here's our flyer

Here's a link to the facebook group: www.facebook.com...
And the page, website should be up soon !
www.facebook.com...
edit on 2?10?2011 by rboiATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Also please try to remember Anonymous are just people and not all are hackers and the ones that do hack have there reasons we may not understand them but they do have them !

OCCUPY THE PLANET!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
this is great, still I am curious about Anonymous and who is behind the mask.

Also, I wonder if the Occupy movement has been infiltrated. Time will tell

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
We have to realize we are united beyond cities and lines drawn in the sand or colors of our skin.

What the occupation of all these cities tells me is that we have numbers and are a formidable force not to be taken lightly.

Remember, we are only as strong as our weakest link.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just found My area to on facebook. Occupy Baltimore, ill be there. I hope alot of people will show to make it worth while.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
We have to realize we are united beyond cities and lines drawn in the sand or colors of our skin.

What the occupation of all these cities tells me is that we have numbers and are a formidable force not to be taken lightly.

Remember, we are only as strong as our weakest link.

It used to be where you felt like you were the only one seeing the madness going on. The system made all of us feel like that.

The people have awakened. I remember hearing stuff about a shift to a new paradigm...interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
My favorite 3 movies are now,

#1. This video.

#2. There Will be Blood.

# 3. This video.

The River City will be Occupied.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I haven't seen this posted anywhere on ATS yet.

This is "ANONs" latest effort to spread their message and sort of "run with the torch." Even if anonymous was only a group of 10 core people, they can make it seem like they are millions and at the very least inspire 1000 times as many.

edit on 2-10-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Well this look like the inside of a space ship AKA UFO

Maybe that Why they can not find then

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
As of now in baltimore the movement starts Tuesday at Noon. There is a meeting tomarrow at 8:00 pm 2640 Saint Paul st. to go over more logistics. If anyones interested.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

He is right. This is just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

edit on 3-10-2011 by hotbread because: wl

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join