It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Occupy The Planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I haven't seen this posted anywhere on ATS yet.

This is "ANONs" latest effort to spread their message and sort of "run with the torch." Even if anonymous was only a group of 10 core people, they can make it seem like they are millions and at the very least inspire 1000 times as many.

edit on 2-10-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Anon is weird to me. A lot of the time they are just douchebag hackers who will completely end you. Other times they are hacker activist who are fighting for the freedom of the internet. At least we know that if they do something to the interwebz, Anon will not lay down.

At any rate, this is all very dramatic. Its like something out of a movie.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sometimes these guys get up to shenanigans (yeah, I used the word "shenanigans") I can't quite agree with.

But this, this is a whole new ball game and Anonymous stock has just rocketed in my opinion. Particularly liked that they call for PEACEFUL protest.

Be safe Occupiers and keep it PEACEFUL!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You Are The Resistance!

"Expect Us"

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
More anonymous tagged videos:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just found my local occupy protest using FB.

Occupy Belfast

Will be up uploading photos when the event takes place, I would also suggest that everyone that attends these protests to do the same and fill the Alternative media sites with your unbias photos.

Viva la revolution!

edit on 2-10-2011 by michaelmcclen because: linki

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Don't forget, with any group there remains a possibility of alternative hidden motives.

Think for yourself. See past the power struggle.....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

[color=FFC387]At least we know that if they do something to the interwebz, Anon will not lay down.

How could you possibly [color=FFC387]know this, without knowing who anyone is, on either side?

How do you [color=FFC387]know that '[color=EFFF8A]they' & '[color=FF9F82]THEY' are not one in the same?

Maybe '[color=EFFF8A]they' are '[color=FF9F82]THEY'!!!

Maybe '[color=EFFF8A]they' have been '[color=FF9F82]THEY' all along!!!

[color=FFCFE7]Lick this ↓, and everything will be fine and dandy.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Eh?
Occupy the planet?
Well yes we do,and can do nothing else,unless we are one of the lucky few who can live on the ISS.
Can I opt out of occupying the planet please?
Any alien planets considered,if there are any passing intelligent races listening who want to stop by for a hitchhiker.
Pretty please?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can't help it. I like what they stand for. Instead of fighting fire with fire, they're fighting the Machine with a machine.

Anon, if you see this, please add words to the bottom of your videos. The music was a bit too loud and it was hard to understand (at least for me) what exactly was being said. Plus, we don't want to alienate the people who have actual hearing problems or are deaf.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Eh?
Occupy the planet?
Well yes we do,and can do nothing else,unless we are one of the lucky few who can live on the ISS.
Can I opt out of occupying the planet please?
Any alien planets considered,if there are any passing intelligent races listening who want to stop by for a hitchhiker.
Pretty please?

It's funny you say that, soon it will be Occupy The Universe.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Oh how precious someone found out how to make pretty colors in their post! Reminds me of Mentos which makes me hungry.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The video forgot to mention Occupy Austin. Maybe it wasn't formed yet when they made the vid though. I found out about it thru Facebook. A friend posted something about it.
I'm sure many more towns and cities will be "occupied"
I can't help but think about all the other protests that turned deadly across the globe, and I sincerely hope these stay peaceful, but something is telling me otherwise. Good luck yall!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I love Anon. Love em.. Hahaha

One Love Anon.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
The video forgot to mention Occupy Austin. Maybe it wasn't formed yet when they made the vid though. I found out about it thru Facebook. A friend posted something about it.
I'm sure many more towns and cities will be "occupied"
I can't help but think about all the other protests that turned deadly across the globe, and I sincerely hope these stay peaceful, but something is telling me otherwise. Good luck yall!

Anonymous has said the protests should be peaceful. Also, there's no way they could cover every city in their video. It's literally going to be every big city....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
OccupyNS, OccupyPEI, OccupyNB, OccupyToronto, Occupy Vancouver, Those are just the canadian cities ive heard about. They're springing up everywhere. OccupyMontreal.

Name any big city in the US and you have one. And the protests in athens at this time are also in solidarity with ows. And Europe.

I just saw OccupyTokyo today i'm pretty sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm in Savannah GA, and on Abercorn St(one of the biggest if not the biggest and busiest street) there are a lot of people lined up all along the roads, in front of banks, post office, car dealer ships, everywhere with signs, from abortion, to government. I was surprised to see it this morning. It reminded me of Occupy Wall street soon as I saw them out there.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The occupy movements have a web page that shows where they all are taking place in the U.S.
Occupy Southeast

I have seen a couple on there that have now vanished namely the one in my general area.
edit on 2/10/11 by Attrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dear readers
We're comming soon with more surprises

keep your eyes peeled kids

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastercaddy

I love Anon. Love em.. Hahaha

One Love Anon.

ME TOO!