It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible has predected, Elenin and the Radiation.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In Hebrew, the word wormswood is La'anah.

Say that word a few times and then say Elenin. Elenin is also the hammer of God in Welch.

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeguyman
reply to post by caladonea

we are in a nuclear fallout! doesnt this site now of this? or do i have to post a thread about it? im confused, the nuclear fallout is hitting the whole U.S. and most of the world
edit on 2-10-2011 by dudeguyman because: (no reason given)

In my original post...I am not saying whether nuclear fall out is happening on earth or not.....I am just saying...that perhaps that verse in the Bible is talking about nuclear fall out.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Say that word a few times and then say Elenin. Elenin is also the hammer of God in Welch.

I've said it a few times out loud and it sounds nothing like "Elenin". Lol. But, is that your proof that the OP is correct?

The comet's name should be La'anah instead of Elenin if that is the case.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I am not pouting....I am stating my opinion....as you have stated yours. I am very clear ..now...about how you truly feel....so be it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I am not pouting....I am stating my opinion....as you have stated yours. I am very clear ..now...about how you truly feel....so be it.

I agree. So be it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Hydroman

You may not believe in Jesus ...etc....but your mockery of him is really offensive and unnecessary.

I'm just saying.

I don't believe in Jesus as being the savior of the world or that he was resurrected, born of a virgin or the son of god. Like Pythagorus, Socretes, Plato and Aristotle, he was a teacher.

You seem to think that only pious reverence should be used when discussing the Bible or the mythology of Jesus and that sarcasm and satire are blasphemous and sacrilegious, as you have posted complaints of having been offended by people who don't take Jesus seriously in many of your posts. It is uncalled for in a forum where alternate viewpoints are welcome.

Jesus may have been gay, he may have a political pawn, he may have been a black sheep in the Jewish family, at any rate he was murdered for his way of life, just as was Socretes. We don't worship Socretes and we shouldn't be worshiping Jesus either. He was just a man, who was controversial then and now.

The Bible is not the word of God and isn't infallable. The book of Revelation was supposedly written by an incarcerated sick and dying man who was having hallucinations. The people who go about screaming from the rafters biblical "doom and gloom" that is up to interpretation that only they are privy to, and that must require faith, that only they can understand is deemed as folly to the rest of us.

The OP's biblical quote makes no sense as to the Biblical prediction of the non-eventful Elenin and "the" radiation. He tells me I have to have "faith" inorder to understand his convoluted logic. He appears to be delving into foolish folly to many of us who are of a sane mind.
edit on 2-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

What about all the other 1000's of nuclear bombs that have been dosing us for decades? Only now, the predictions take effect? It's just too convienient, you can prove anything in the Bible if you try hard enough.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

You have stated your opinions and how you believe....I believe everyone has the right and freedom to believe spiritually whatever they want to believe.

I may not always agree with people...but I will defend their right to believe as they do.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

Said the dark kettle to the nice shiny pot.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

I've said it a few times out loud and it sounds nothing like "Elenin". Lol. But, is that your proof that the OP is correct?

The comet's name should be La'anah instead of Elenin if that is the case.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

We can only connect the dots looking back. Your guess is as good as mine. It's only perspective.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You have stated your opinions and how you believe....I believe everyone has the right and freedom to believe spiritually whatever they want to believe.

I may not always agree with people...but I will defend their right to believe as they do.

Not when you try to stop and curtail a discussion by claiming it to be offensive, as I have seen you do. Because one does not take your belief in Jesus to be of serious consequnce to them, you react with " that's blasphemy! I'm offended" When people tell me "the bible says blah blah, therfore, I am damned and going to hell" I am offended. I don't go around posting how my beliefs should be held as sacred and dissonence should be silence as I find it offensive.

We have to speak up strongly against those who would oppress us through religious repression and self righteous dogma, those who would regulate our childred to being taught as they see fit, and who would regulate our laws, as they see fit. They would seek to regulate how and what my doctor can do, according to what these religious zealots see fit.

This Op is just an example of a self fulfilling prophacy that twists the Bible into a fearmongering excuse to alienate and condemn those of us who disbelieve. If we want to keep these dogmas out of government and our educational system we have to speak often and loudly against this ignorant dogma of doom and gloom, and their rabid thirst for blood and death and the "end of days." We will not be silenced by the pious, closed minded individuals who are offended by our lack of reverence to Jesus.
edit on 2-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You make some very good points....although I personally have not professed much of what you have stated.

You have given to me a lot of (food for thought)....thank you! Peace out.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You are wrong on so many counts.

If you'd looked at this in the 1800's you'd have interpreted this based on your knowledge then. If you can only iintepret events by what you 'see' you are wrong.

It's not a celestial body, it's a poison of the mind, where people drink in what they are told and it already affects 1/3 of the earth now.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Not when you try to stop and curtail a discussion by claiming it to be offensive, as I have seen you do. Because one does not take your belief in Jesus to be of serious consequnce to them, you react with " that's blasphemy! I'm offended" When people tell me "the bible says blah blah, therfore, I am damned and going to hell" I am offended. I don't go around posting how my beliefs should be held as sacred and dissonence should be silence as I find it offensive.

We have to speak up strongly against those who would oppress us through religious repression and self righteous dogma, those who would regulate our childred to being taught as they see fit, and who would regulate our laws, as they see fit. They would seek to regulate how and what my doctor can do, according to what these religious zealots see fit.

This Op is just an example of a self fulfilling prophacy that twists the Bible into a fearmongering excuse to alienate and condemn those of us who disbelieve. If we want to keep these dogmas out of government and our educational system we have to speak often and loudly against this ignorant dogma of doom and gloom, and their rabid thirst for blood and death and the "end of days." We will not be silenced by the pious, closed minded individuals who are offended by our lack of reverence to Jesus.

well said .. i was about to go on a similar rant myself.. bravo..!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We have already experienced The first forerunner for this prophesy:

"from WIKIPEDIA:
Name origin of Chernonbyl
The city name comes from a combination of chornyi (чорний, black) and byllia (билля, grass blades or stalks); hence it literally means black grass or black stalks. It is named after the Ukrainian word for the plant wormwood. Wormwood which is used in absinth grows abundantly in the Chernobyl area."

and it did burn with the heat of a star...and did poison the waters...so to speak.

I believe another is coming it is just not this "ELENIN"

So continue your search for truth, but look elsewhere.

To Quote "Fire-sign Theater"...There is a seeker born every minute. From the comedy album, "Everything you know is wrong"

I suggest all listen to it, it cracks on every conspiracy theory...alien visitation...theory's and prophesies...it is great listening. YouTube has it in, I think 4 parts but I am too lazy right now to link them.

Happy Seeking

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
And before I get slammed...I AM a believer in prophesy, I am just a bit cynical of some trying too hard to make the pieces fit...be patient, they will be fulfilled, and when they are, there will be no doubt as to the truth for those able to see.

I have been a "Seeker" for 35 some years now, and have never been disappointed in the truth I have found lying in plain sight. And have come to the conclusion that some will see, and most will not recognize the truth...

"For I shall blind their eyes, that they shall believe not the truth"

2 Thessalonians 2:11

"For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie"

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Oh well said!!! These "you're all damned" doom and gloom, fear mongerers have been dominating ATS for far too long!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I was out drinking with lucifer and I asked him if there was any relevance to this passage and he said no. He actually said no effen way but I was paraphrasing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Well, there's a couple of problems. Elenin isn't a star, and it isn't called Wormwood.

If the bible is the inspired word of god, meaning that the authors were inspired by the holy spirit to write down the words they wrote, why did the holy spirit tell them it was a star, if it was actually a comet?

The holy spirit isn't a person. It isn't a voice. It doesn't tell people anything. Does a flame tell a person it's "hot"?
When you pick up an ice cube does it say "i'm cold!" But despite these things having a voice people get the message right?

Come on people this isn't rocket science. The holy spirit is expressed truth. Everyone "hears" it. Some are a little more tuned in. The more honest you are the more tuned you are. So truth is flowing in and around you. For some, it's expression is clear and concise. For others it is consciously and unconsciously rejected. Real prophecy is likely to be rejected by people that reject the source of prophecy. So picking apart an honest prophecy is really pointless in two major ways. 1. the person relaying the prophecy is limited by their own understanding of their world, their language, their nomenclature. 2. if you reject or are ignorant of truth then you won't see it in yourself, from a prophet, from ANYWHERE.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickGozinya
I was out drinking with lucifer and I asked him if there was any relevance to this passage and he said no. He actually said no effen way but I was paraphrasing.

But if he's the father of lies..... ??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join