It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible has predected, Elenin and the Radiation.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Revelation 8:11
the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

This is just to obvious...
edit on 2-10-2011 by dudeguyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

There is no prediction, or prophecy. Just, cyclicality.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

You are truly blind

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, there's a couple of problems. Elenin isn't a star, and it isn't called Wormwood.

If the bible is the inspired word of god, meaning that the authors were inspired by the holy spirit to write down the words they wrote, why did the holy spirit tell them it was a star, if it was actually a comet?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

How do we know its not a moving star? With tha hand of God behind it? it has moved so oddly unlike any other comet that its not a regular comet

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Repent now, Jesus died for u and me and everyone on this planet, accept that with your heart and say it with your mouth and you will be saved

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You should really search for topics before posting...this has been posted a dozen times already.

The bible did not predict it...its a work of fiction

Elenin WAS a comet not a star anyways

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeguyman
the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Incredibly open ended......thats what i call faith.....which is the beliefe in something that does not have any evidence to back it up.....religion-faith.....faith-religion......hysteria

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

reply to post by binkbonk

You are truly blind

You are truly gullible.

Don't believe everything you read.

The bible doesn't predict anything!

How can you possibly think the bible predicts anything? Personally I think the bible is somewhat true but elaborated to fit what "they" want you to think. I also think it is telling a story of the PAST not the future. So no predictions...

Also if anything like Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood or Elenin were coming this way what would you do? There is nothing you can do but enjoy the life you have right now.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Where does the radiation come in?

I'm no astrophysicist, but I am 100% sure that Elenin isn't a star, or a brown dwarf star. Where is the 1/3rd of the waters that are bitter? Your post is a reach and grasp at something that has no relevance to the scripture you have quoted.

Another example of religious zealots using the boards like a street corner to promote their "doom and gloom" and "repent now" agenda of fear and ignorance.

Extreem Fail!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Repent now, Jesus died for u and me and everyone on this planet, accept that with your heart and say it with your mouth and you will be saved
Dear Lord Baby Jesus, all wrapped in swaddling clothes, please forgive me and help me to be a good person, because I can't be a good person on my own. I need YOUR help, so that I can live right. Without you, I have raped, murdered, stolen, etc. I accept you into my heart, please excuse the pumping blood. I need that to survive. While in there, I ask that you not block any of my arteries.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thats what faith is, no need of proof, no need of evidence, society has taught us to only believe in what we see and there is no possibility of it ever existing unless we have seen it, if God so desired to show the world he exists, he could but if he did, there would be no need for faith

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thats what faith is, no need of proof, no need of evidence,

That's why I worship Zeus, and if you don't turn to him now, you will be punished in the underworld by Hades when you die.

But me? I believe that Zeus will grant me 22 voluptuous virgins in the after life because I honor him.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thats what faith is, no need of proof, no need of evidence, society has taught us to only believe in what we see and there is no possibility of it ever existing unless we have seen it, if God so desired to show the world he exists, he could but if he did, there would be no need for faith

This is the title of your thread........
"The Bible has predected, Elenin and the Radiation"

Do I need to have faith that the Bible predicted Elenin and "the radiation" or are you going to show us where and how it is predicted. Just because you say it is predicted, I have to have faith in your word?

Is God hiding Wormwood behind Elenin, and only those that believe you will be saved?

Again, where does "the" radiation come in? When did it start, Hiroshima, Nagasake or Sodam and Gomorrah? Or, are just supposed to believe you, and have faith that you're right, and the Bible predicted "the" radiation?

Your supposition and your answers do not make sense.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Perhaps this verse in the Bible is talking about (some sort of nuclear fallout) that will happen and some of earth's water sources will not be drinkable.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You may not believe in Jesus ...etc....but your mockery of him is really offensive and unnecessary.

I'm just saying.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
You may not believe in Jesus ...etc....but your mockery of him is really offensive and unnecessary.

I'm just saying.

If you don't believe in something, you can't mock it? Sure it may be offensive. If Jesus/God are real, they would be big enough to take care of it themselves, they don't need people like you to pout about others making fun of them.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

we are in a nuclear fallout! doesnt this site now of this? or do i have to post a thread about it? im confused, the nuclear fallout is hitting the whole U.S. and most of the world

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Fukushima

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

we are in a nuclear fallout! doesnt this site now of this? or do i have to post a thread about it? im confused, the nuclear fallout is hitting the whole U.S. and most of the world

My water doesn't taste bitter. The fish in our local lakes, rivers, and ponds are doing just fine.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join