It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama the antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
‎"The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come."

he is a clone of akhenaten/moses

which is why he seems so nonchalant with his interpretation of the bible, amongst other peculiarities of his persona.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I think Obama is too stupid to be the anti-christ. The A/C is supposed to be a smart, crafty bastard that stays hidden in the shadows until he makes his grab for ultimate world power. Obama clearly can't do anything he promises, and the A/C/ is supposed to champion the rebuilding of the Temple Mount in Israel. As of yet we haven't seen any of that.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The notion that the Antichrist is a modern thing, is unfounded. Nostradamus was getting them right from the 16th century, getting Napoleon and Hitler right.

With both he added clues in the names he wrote, such as tying in the name of the river Hitler was born near.

So, when he came to writing about the 3rd Antichrist, he used the name Mabus. Sure, Saddam, Osama, all kind of seem close, but i always liked this one...

MABUS = barak oBAMa, or MAB-US.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
his latest book he is reading is called " The Post American World" im pretty sure he is just trying to understand what it means and he has no intentions to bring down America and I think its writin by a Muslim....?

www.google.com... s_sm=e&gs_upl=788l10251l0l10451l27l26l1l11l0l0l270l2779l0.6.8l14l0

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

The abomination of desolation that happens in the rebuilt temple in the middle of the tribulation is a singular being the antichrist causing it.

abomination(obamanation) hmmm

Why do you say that? No where in Revelations is the word Antichrist even used!

"Antichrist" is not a name, but a title for the coming Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition. There are over 20 different titles used to describe this man. "Antichrist" is but one of them.

John 17:12 clearly states that "the Son of Perdition" was Judas. None the less "Antichrist" is NOT a "title" at all....it is clearly stated that ANYONE can be an antichrist....which simply means 'against-christ'....there is no single antichrist! I searched for a good article explaining all of this (there are many) .....this one in particular does a very good job at refuting the whole antichrist hoax.....and does so fairly conclusively: americanvision.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So if you say the marveling part is not the antichrist himself....then where does it say he will be liked. When someone comes conquering and to conquer....you usually don't like them. That's why it says he comes in peacefully because after that he goes conquering and to conquer.

edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
‎"The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come."

he is a clone of akhenaten/moses

which is why he seems so nonchalant with his interpretation of the bible, amongst other peculiarities of his persona.

Yes I have seen that and it did make me wonder.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

No, he is not, Obama is just another puppet of Goldman Sach, nothing more and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
no because antichrist dos not exist ...neither god...just ..us

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
no because antichrist dos not exist ...neither god...just ..us

Look around you. Look at the beautiful world God has made. Look at your miraculous body and how everything works in sync down to each cell having its own little factory of sorts. Take an anatomy class to see exactly how miraculous it is. God has written the truth on your heart...wake up.
edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

There is absolutely no chance that obama is anti-christ. Why? Because anti-Christ will be a leader of Christians which Obama is not.

Anti-christ will be ---

a. White
b. Conservative Christian
c. Charismatic (as against a good speaker)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by kwell

There is absolutely no chance that obama is anti-christ. Why? Because anti-Christ will be a leader of Christians which Obama is not.

Anti-christ will be ---

a. White
b. Conservative Christian
c. Charismatic (as against a good speaker)

No, No, and No. It says the antichrist will murder the Christians not be their leader.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

If anti-christ kills Christians, that does not makes him black or Muslim.

This is the nature of current leaders. They are not what they seem.

The cabal that rules the world is made up of atheist who use religion only for material gain.

A leader can destroy Christians only if he looks like them. Otherwise he will not be a leader.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

Antichrist will be a one world leader, as in the head of a one world government. Most people fail to realize that the occult vision for the New World Order is not simply a police state totalitarian world dictatorship. It is, but not in the way most are thinking. Environmentalism propaganda, Zeitgeist, Venus Project, Atlantis, the Ancient Hope, the New Order of the Ages, and New World Order. It's all the same thing. There is nothing wrong with protecting our planet. It's just that these people have a sick twisted agenda for the world which includes depopulating it. The New World Order is an attempt to resurrect the lost empire of Atlantis. Atlantis was the antediluvian world of fallen angels, Nephilim, genetic manipulation of the human race, and hidden knowledge. Consider this quote from Manly P Hall :

"All these groups belong to what is called THE ORDER OF THE QUEST. All were searching for one and the same thing under a variety of rituals and symbols. That one thing was a perfected social order, Plato's commonwealth, the government of The Philosopher-King to this end each consecrated it's life and knowledge, exploring ever further into the secrets of Nature to discover the greatest secret of all--the secret of human happiness." Manly Palmer Hall 33 Degree Freemason

"THE destruction of Atlantis, as described by Plato in the Critias, can be interpreted as a political fable.
The tradition of the Lost Empire as descended from Solon was enlarged and embellished according to the
formulas of the Orphic theology; but it does not follow necessarily that Plato intended to disparage the idea that
a lost continent had actually existed west of Europe. Plato was a philosopher; he saw in the account of the fall
of Atlantis an admirable opportunity to summarize his convictions concerning government and politics.
The Critias first describes the blessed state of the Atlantean people under the benevolent rulership of ten
kings who were bound together in a league. These kings were monarchs over seven islands and three great
continents. From the fable we can infer that the ten rulers of the Atlantic league were philosopher kings,
endowed with all virtues and wise guardians of the public good. These kings obeyed the laws of the divine
father of their house, Poseidon, god of the seas.
In the capital city of Atlantis stood the temple of Poseidon, and in it a golden figure of the god. In this
shrine also stood a column of precious substance inscribed with the laws of enduring empire. The ten kings
took their oath together to obey these laws, and they chose one of their number, usually of the family of Atlas,
to be the chief of their league.
It was written on the column of the law that the ten kings of Atlantis should not take up arms against
each other, for any reason. If one of them should break this law the other nine were to unite against him to
preserve the peace.
In all matters concerning the public good the ten kings were to deliberate together, and each should be
mindful of the just needs of the others; for they were the members of one body and regents over the lands of a
blessed god.
The kings had not the power of life or death over any of their subjects except with the consent of the
majority of the ten; and each was responsible to the whole league for his conduct in the administration of his
own State.
In this way Plato describes the government of the Golden Age, in which men live on earth according to
the laws of heaven.
By the three great continents of Atlantis are to be understood, Europe, Asia, and Africa; and by the
seven islands, all the lesser peoples of the earth. The league of the ten kings is the cooperative commonwealth
of mankind, the natural and proper form of human government. The Atlantis, therefore, is the archetype or the
pattern of right government, which existed in ancient days but was destroyed by the selfishness and ignorance
of men. " Manly P Hall The Secret Destiny of America pg. 14

Okay now lets take a look at the prophecies concerning this New World Order in the Tribulation...

Revelation 17:12 "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."

Revelation 17:13 "These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."

Revelation 17:14 "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

Revelation 17:15 "And he said unto me, The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

Revelation17:17 "For God has put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

See the parallels?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We are all one, and so, consequently will have a blood stained hand or two in the coming slaughter. We all have the power, and yet, we all stand by, watch, and do nothing. As for better news, Jumanji is on the tube.

edit on 2-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Revelation 13:1 "1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

Psalm 2 "1Why do the nations rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and distress them in his great displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD has said unto me, You are my Son; this day have I begotten you.

8Ask of me, and I shall give you the nations for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.

9You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O you kings: be instructed, you judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Joel 3:2 "I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will enter into judgment with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and have divided up my land."

Joel 3:14 "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision."

Isaiah 34:2 "For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

1 Thessalonians 5:1 "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

George Bush Sr. among others have talked about the New World Order being a way for man to have peace and safety, and it seems this peace is not true peace. This coming one world utopian empire is very near, and the Antichrist Maitreya will be the "philosopher king" of this one world system. It seems they want to get rid of money altogether and have a resource based economy. They may not be successful, but look into Agenda 21 and The Wild lands Project, the commons, and Venus Project. This New World Order will seem like the answer to all the problems and people will think its their utopian world. Underneath it all though, it's a Luciferian world order with a evil evil plan for the masses of this planet. It all stems from the lie in the Garden of Eden.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yahushuasaves

Yes the Illuminati are satanists. They are planning a holographic deception with bluebeam to bring in their one world government and antichrist. They plan on unearthing a lost civilization through possibly an earthquake that brings up a landmass in the ocean and disproves all religion so everyone will fall for their lie and their antichrist. The plan is all laid out in project bluebeam.

There is also a card game made by steve jackson in the 90's. It is called the Illuminati New World Order card game and it has predicted the twin tower attacks, pentagon attack, bp oil spill, Japan quake, tsunami, nuclear accident, and much more. Some of the other cards in the deck...messiah, rapture, discovering the lost civilization, alien abduction....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As an observer, those professing to be followers of Christ, what did he teach you? You look upon Obama and project hate,say disgusting things about a piece and part of the Divine and you use words from a book written by man to define your god to allow you reasons to hate.

I celebrate you, I see divinity in you and I am so ever grateful you are showing the world the god you truly worship.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by kwell

No, he is not, Obama is just another puppet of Goldman Sach, nothing more and nothing else.

And we have a winner!!!

You guys talking about all that antichrist nonsense are delusional!! There's a MASSIVE economic/political conspiracy going on (google "vampire squid on the face of humanity") and you talk about fictional stuff like this. WAKE UP PEOPLE!! Please

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No, nearly everybody hates Obama so that's very unlikely.
It could be Ron Paul, now I know that will upset a lot of people and believe me I have nothing against RP at all, I aren't even American but the pieces all fit, or at least they will if he is elected president and saves America and in effect stops a lot of unnecessary wars around the world, I think he will have a huge majority of support if not already leading up to the elections then gaining them after, the anti-Christ will appear to be a saviour of sorts and become someone to look up to and admire, then of course (or as far as I understand from what the Bible states) he will proclaim himself as THE saviour and perform 'miracles' thus gaining ultimate power.
I hope many Ron Paul supporters are seething at the very suggestion, thats exactly the point, you are supposed to fall for it all, again mere speculation, in all honesty I doubt RP will get the job because a conveniently timed war or 'terrorist attack' will happen that will put Obama back in power when everyone falls for some clever marketing his team of writers come up with.

Bonus fact, the number of the beast is 616, trust me.
edit on 2-10-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join