It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama the antichrist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Why should you name someone like you an antichrist. I am not speaking for him but I believe people should care more about Heaven

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Why should you name someone like you an antichrist. I am not speaking for him but I believe people should care more about Heaven

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
Obama said Jesus was Lord, but he never said "Jesus is my Lord"

Personaly I don't think Obama is the Antichrist most think of him, the antichrist are people who opposed Jesus, in other word, it could be anyone who appose Jesus Crhist.

But! the main Anticrhist people think of, in my opinion Ron Paul is. Ron Paul is expected not just by the american people, but from everyone around the world to save America, and when you actually see Ron Paul and his sharp teath and slit eyes, is something to think of. And then you have Alex Jones promoting Ron Paul everyday to the dumb down sheeps..

Just my two cents.

Yes I take this back, Obama is the Antichrist, what change my mind? I'm not geting into that, any way's no one will believe me.

So for those that says other wise, think again.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Personaly I don't think Obama is the Antichrist most think of him, the antichrist are people who opposed Jesus, in other word, it could be anyone who appose Jesus Crhist.

But! the main Anticrhist people think of, in my opinion Ron Paul is. Ron Paul is expected not just by the american people, but from everyone around the world to save America, and when you actually see Ron Paul and his sharp teath and slit eyes, is something to think of. And then you have Alex Jones promoting Ron Paul everyday to the dumb down sheeps..

Just my two cents.

Yes I take this back, Obama is the Antichrist, what change my mind? I'm not geting into that, any way's no one will believe me.

Oh, I guess you have already seen this thread. Didn't see your earlier post. Now I am curious of what changed your mind.
edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Kwell ((( CLICK HERE )))

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Just my two cents.

Oh, I guess you have already seen this thread. Didn't see your earlier post. Now I am curious of what changed your mind.
edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Then CLICK HERE.

The Boy King.

There has always been something a little disorienting, almost out of proportion, about King Tut. Is there any Egyptian pharaoh now more widely known, any more celebrated? The extraordinary objects found in his tomb have been viewed by millions, and the more objects from that horde are seen, the larger Tut looms. Yet the more we know, the less imposing he becomes, and the more puzzling the contrast seems.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Nobody is the Antichrist. There is no Antichrist. I will eat my shoe if the Antichrist every comes around.

Look I get it, its a hell of a lot easier to just brush of someones stupidity or "Evilness" by simply labling them the Antichrist then looking any deeper or accepting sometimes humans are just bastards or stupid or you just disagree with them on a physiological scale.

Evil is subjective term.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Ohh!! so humans are bastards? I think you are talking about the Nephilim aka Hybrid right? Why would you get so angry when I show these articles to my friend here about King Tut.

If this is all garbage or whatever you whant to call it, why didn't you ignore this topic?

I KNOW YOUR DEEDS, I KNOW YOU CAN NOT BARE MAN, YOUR TIME IS UP NEPHILIM CAUSE YESHUA IS COMING FOR YOU.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Check this video out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The Roman Irenaeus thought the antichrist might come from the house (tribe) of Dan.

Grace Powers links the tribe of Dan to the Vikings and the British Monarchy.

She thinks the antichrist will be Prince William, as expressed in this video:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I thought the same thing in the past, but not any more, Williams is just another scum bag hybrid so call royal blue blood line from the crown of ancient Nephilim.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Kwell ((( CLICK HERE )))

October 16th too

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

reply to post by kwell

Kwell ((( CLICK HERE )))

October 16th too

Exactly
I think we need to keep working on this and see were it leads.

We are into something here buddy.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Obama's whole family looks like the family of Pharoah Ankenaton. What are the chances of that.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I know little about that king Akhenaten, but I'm starting a new research about this.

Question, who was first a Pharoh, Tut or Pharaoh Akhenaten?

The resemblance are remarkable as well.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

reply to post by kwell

I know little about that king Akhenaten, but I'm starting a new research about this.

Question, who was first a Pharoh, Tut or Pharaoh Akhenaten?

The resemblance are remarkable as well.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

I am not sure who was first but Ankenaton tried to bring in a one kingdom religion of sun worship(satan worship). That is exactly what the antichrist wants to be the head of with everyone worshiping him.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

King Tut disappeared very young ( abducted perhaps by extraterrestials? ) the reason I ask, is because he might of came back as Akhenaten.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Should have said, sometimes humans are bastards. Not all, well not all the time anyways. Though were human after all and our mistakes is what makes life interesting after all.

As for why I came into this thread? I had a opinion, and I voiced.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
1. In the predisposed way to make him out to be more of the "bad guy" yes he is.

2. Simple answer: No.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join