It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama the antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Man calls Obama the antichrist in Los Angeles... www.youtube.com...
Obama say that Jesus Christ is Lord. The Bible tells us... James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Obama mocks the Bible... www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama translates to Lightening falling from heaven. Jesus told us: Luke 10:18 and he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Otherwise he saw satan as barack obama.... www.youtube.com...

Obama says he is god... www.youtube.com...

He is right in the middle of the Israel and Palestinian argument for a Palestinian state...Trying to divide Israel which the Bible tells us will bring the tribulation and more than like lead to the signing of the 7 year peace treaty by the antichrist.

Most pictures of Obama have a halo behind his head...www.google.com...

Obama calls himself the savior of the world... www.youtube.com...

I could come up with much more. My verdict is still out on this but I am watching him closely. If he isn't THE antichrist, he is definitely AN antichrist.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I thought it was Herman Cain with his "999" plan.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Are you being serious?

The comment about "I am god" is completely taken out of context. He is quoting something, not stating that.

MOST pictures of Obama have a halo???? Really, most? You know how many hundreds of thousand pictures have been taken of him. Define most please. It started when one photographer did it and the others started to do it as well.
edit on 1-10-2011 by lellomackin because: spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I had this same exact question when obama was first running for president. I thought it was odd when he actually won considering he was the first mixed president to ever be elected in the U.S.A. Obama has mad many other countries mad and many countries happy. The anti-christ is supposed to make the world in peace and towards the end of his term he will claim to be god and try to get every one to bow down to thim. Those that do not bow down will be killed. At the end there will be soo few christians that no one will even notice the rapture but yes jesus will come back to save his people and destroy the enemy by the word of god. If you think about all the bad things happening in the world and all the things you see on television, in magazines, newspapers and other media it will make you go insane. I do not believe obama is the anti_christ and i do not believe 2012 is the actual end but i do know for a facr the end is very soon. Well, the end of certain countries anyways and then after the third world war the anti-christ will probably come intop power and do his dirty business. This was a great thread and i enjoyed replying to it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
well I guess you would have to put stock in a book written thousands of years ago about a magic man in the sky to even begin this discussion....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

The Bible does not say that everyone will like the antichrist. It says that he will come in peacefully...which Obama did. The Bible also states through peace he shall destroy many...obama won the nobel peace prize while being a horrible warmonger. I think the antichrist brings the false time of peace after the 7 year peace treaty is signed...that's coming up soon.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Obama said Jesus was Lord, but he never said "Jesus is my Lord"

Personaly I don't think Obama is the Antichrist most think of him, the antichrist are people who apose Jesus, in other word, it could be anyone who aopose Jesus Crhist.

But! the main Anticrhist people think of, in my opinion Ron Paul is. Ron Paul is expected not just by the american people, but from everyone around the world to save America, and when you actually see Ron Paul and his sharp teath and slit eyes, is something to think of. And then you have Alex Jones promoting Ron Paul everyday to the dumb down sheeps..

Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lellomackin

He means most when you google, "Obama halo pictures."

you would have noticed if you would have followed the link he provided.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I neever said the bible says every one will like the anti-christ. Those who do not like him will be killed. I know alot of the bible. Most of my family consist of christian preachers or some type of highly involved church people or either staff seargents in the armed forces. I know to understand the christian bible truly you must read it on your own and of course every people will also interpret the words of the bible differently. A human wrote the bible so i am sure every single thing in the bible is not the exact words of god.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Most pictures of Obama have a halo behind his head...www.google.com...

Take Halo out of the search, and less than 1% have halos. That's like doing a google search for "Black Cat" and using it to prove that nearly all cats are black.

As for the rest, well, good luck with that. I'm not too interested. Just wanting to swoop in to point that out.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Biblical inspiration is defined as the work of the Holy Spirit by which, without setting aside their personalities and literary or human faculties, God so guided the authors of Scripture as to enable them to write exactly the words which convey His truth to men, and in doing so preserved their judgments from error in the original manuscripts. The Word of God as given to us in the Bible is a product of two free agents, human and divine. Through (fallible) human authors, God manifested the infallible and errorless writings, which convey His messages.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The Antichrist will be seen as a figurehead of the world, a unifier, and will be well liked. Barack is none of these things. The only people left liking Barack now are racist that have no aspirations in life but to have a black president. In 2008 i would have believed he were the Antichrist but it turns out he is just another dirty politician with an agenda.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
No "antichrist" is inside of us all.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
The Antichrist will be seen as a figurehead of the world, a unifier, and will be well liked. Barack is none of these things. The only people left liking Barack now are racist that have no aspirations in life but to have a black president. In 2008 i would have believed he were the Antichrist but it turns out he is just another dirty politician with an agenda.

Again it doesn't say he will be liked. It says that people wonder after the beast after he receives a fatal wound that is healed...I can see this happening.

He is also the first president to Chair UN Security Council...which is illegal by the way. But the Bible does say the antichrist is the lawless one that does as he pleases.... www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Obama, and nobody else is the "Anti-Christ. The is a fable, like many other fables in your book. It is actually an "Anti-Christianity" movement that you speaking of here. Science is slowly, but surely proving the Biblical stories wrong. Such as this post made by our member stirling on 9/30/11: Origins of Mankind research points to single origin for our species.... Original news site: The Missing Links of Human Origins
I mean, when this becomes mainstream news, and it will, eventually, that kinda proves that some guy with a white beard sitting on a cloud created humanity, doesn't it? And by the way, proof for the existence of Christ has been sough for many years, and as yet, no real, tangible evidence has been found that proves it one way, or the other. And all of the "other stories" that keep popping us are also pretty confusing....like, for instance,
The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors
and....
"Myths surrounding Jesus' birth"
and, of course....
TRUE AUTHORSHIP OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
So when and where does it end? People, mostly Christians, and been pointing and says "He is the Anti-Christ" and "Jesus is coming in this date" for a few thousand years now. It is not like the "Omen" movies, friend. Christianity, and it's Holy book will be proven wrong, there is not a doubt in my mind. The Annunaki will return, and let it be known that it was they who actually created humankind, way back before Ancient Sumeria, as a slave race to mine for Gold. Look at us today, men, and women still dig for Gold, to some it becomes an obsession. So give it up on the Anti-Christ, if there is no Christ, then there is no Satan either, and if the Bible is plagiarized myths and fables, then who bother anymore?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

You know my mom and I watched a show years ago might have been Nostradamus and it said that he would be a man in his middle years, born in the east, a good looking dark man who rises to power very quickly out of no where. Who soothes the world with smooth talk and have people chant his name... who appears to be on the right side but turns quickly the other way... now I am not saying this is him but we have been watching for years.... just interesting... just saying...its a strange world we live in who knows hey??

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Dear kwell

The Anti – Christ will be popular.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Antichrist has existed for a very long time already. This video will explain it. I hope you watch it and really listen to it

www.john1429.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There are more than twenty different attributes of the Anti Christ. Obama fits the bill of all but one of those:
I do not see him as having an imposing figure or physique. I do not find that he has a terrifying presence.
Daniel 7:20
. but he fits the bill of every other attribute.
There is one thing though: a verse generally misunderstood:
Dan 11:37 "And he will show no regard for ...the desire of women...for he will magnify himself above them all."
Now it isn't women that he will show no regard for. It is the "desire" of women.
He could care less what any woman may or may not desire. this means that he will most like not be a homosexual. He could be but it isn't a requirement as many spiritual leaders claim.
He may use women and desire them himself, but he will not regard the desires they may have
He is married and recently i read in a post about his lack of regard for women in his white house staff. Many have complained they were simply blacklisted from decision making. So indeed he has no regard for the desire of women, and he does magnify himself above them.
There are other attributes and he does seem to fit them all.
And o yea: a peace treaty signed with Israel. to come, but with whom? The Palestinians? the bible doesn't say that. It only says a treaty. We may be looking at the wrong place for that treaty: After a war a treaty is always signed. And both sides do not necc. desire to sign it, but rather one side is often forced to. I believe that treaty is not with the Palestinians. I believe it is a treaty that will follow a rather large war in the near future. Do you notice anything heating up in the ME? Tubal/Gog/Mishech: Is Turkey:
You are correct about your post: He either is "the man" or is a puppet of "the AC" either way
it doesn't matter if anyone believes it or not. When it happens it will all be a moot point.
Watch this man closely: very closely: Because if he is not this beast, he will certainly lead us to him without question.
o yea I almost forgot: This web site has an excellent breakdown of the attributes associated with the AC.

stdebate.yuku.com...
DH
edit on 1-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by kwell

I neever said the bible says every one will like the anti-christ. Those who do not like him will be killed. I know alot of the bible. Most of my family consist of christian preachers or some type of highly involved church people or either staff seargents in the armed forces. I know to understand the christian bible truly you must read it on your own and of course every people will also interpret the words of the bible differently. A human wrote the bible so i am sure every single thing in the bible is not the exact words of god.

"I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

John 5:43

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join