It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama the antichrist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

I made a similar comment, I think you are right about Ron Paul in fact I've been telling this to people for about 2 years and the vast majority are in some kind of "spell or enchantment" I think thats what Alex Jones have been saying all this time, like his slogan says ( There is a war on for your mind ) and he aint kidding.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I believe Obama is actually Pinocchio.

You can almost see the marionette strings on his arms, and if you look closely you'll see the sawdust spitting out of his mouth when he speaks. He collapses like a ventriloquist dummy between public performances.

He's such a tool.

I'd be looking to the other end of those puppet strings for the "antichrist"

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am not sure Obama is. It would not surprise me greatly but I am not sure.

The Anti Christ will appeal to the world. EVERYONE practically will worship this fellow. That includes, Jew, Muslim, Buddist, Athiest, Scientists, Logical/Rational Thinkers, new agers, etc.

Whatever this person is able to do, people will look and say that this person has the answers they were seeking. Somehow this person will unite the world under "peace" but you have to buy in completely or you will not be able to make money or be accepted into this new world.

What this person will do will seem to make so much sense that somehow even radical Muslims and Jews will be united as brothers. Somehow Athiests and Pagans and those who thought they were Christians and those who are quantom physics scientists will all follow this person.

The only explaination I can come up with is this person is going to either be an alien or be partly an alien or disclose aliens.

If people saw aliens it would make them re think their religion. They would wonder who there God really is. They would wonder if maybe ancient man was confused. Perhaps when looking at advanced alien civilizations, man was confused and called these people their God or gods.

When disclosure happens, which I think it will, perhaps one of these individuals will be the Antichrist, the beast. He will seem to bring peace and unite the world, but it will be a deception. The Antichrist will speak for the beast or be his representitive here on Earth. He will have the ability to do all sorts of things from healing or miracles to calling down fire.

This will seem like a miracle but it really isn't if you understand that this civilization is demonic and also more advanced than we are. They probably have medicine or technology to heal but also holograms, time travel, shape shifting ability and all sorts of things we only imagine in our wildest science fiction.

They will seem to bring peace, but they will not be peaceful to anyone who denys them. Most people will gladly follow their "alien" overlords, which are really demonic. They will never question them and they will wonder at those who choose to resist. They will see the aliens acting benevolent to most people and overlook the few people who suffer if they get on the wrong side of things.

These creatures will want to elliminate all religions. They will say that people are confused, that "We are the one you were waiting for" and if anyone says "No this is not true, you are here to decieve, they will elliminate them "For the good of mankind" and most people will choose to overlook this. They will say, "Who cares if a few crazy idiots are being killed. These guys are our friends. They are doing us a favor by ridding the world of them."

This peace will unite all people for a time, and there will be no war. People will finally be able to ask the questions they have, and they will seem to get the answers they are after. For scientists it will seem to be the greatest time ever. They will finally be able to ask questions and get answers. For anyone who is curious, it will seem just so miraculous and wonderful. It will seem great for a time.

But they are great deceivers.

We were warned a deception is coming, but we were also told most people will be deceived.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Barack Obama is just one of many Anti Messiahs, they have been around for 2000 years now. There isnt a single Anti Messiah, anyone who denies that Yahuwshuwah has come in the flesh and is the Son of Yahuwah Alahym is an Anti Messiah. Just like all the religions that deny the Son has come in the flesh, who is Yahuwshuwah haMachiyach.

Just to put this into perspective.

1. All Christians are Anti Messiahs who believe in a trinity, and deny Yahuwshuwah the True Messiah has come.
(The Trinity denies that the Son is not the Father in the flesh, so the Trinity claims the Father has come in the flesh, and the Father died on a cross, which is impossible because the Creator cant die! The trinity denies the separtion of the Father from the Son, therefore denies the Messiah, hence Anti Messiah)
Christians cannot deny the Scriptures that are the True Word, so why do they deny the Messiah has come in the Flesh, not of his own, but of His Father who sent Him.

The Scriptures 2009 ISR
Matthew 24:35 “The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but My words shall by no means pass away.
Matthew 24:36 “But concerning that day and the hour no one knows, not even the messengers of the heavens, but My Father only.

John 7:28 יהושוע(Yahuwshuwah) therefore cried out in the Set-apart Place, teaching and saying, “You both know Me, and you know where I am from. And I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.
John 7:29 “But I know Him, because I am from Him, and He sent Me.”

Clearly says the Son did not come of Himself, and does not know the day when the end comes, so how can He be 'God' or the Father in the flesh? Fools you Christians, you are Anti Messiahs!

2. All Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, those who practice Judaism Cao Dai, Taoism, Confucianism deny that Yahuwshuwah is the Messiah.
3. Any others who do not believe that Yahuwshuwah is the Messiah are Anti-Messiahs, that would be like 95% of the world, and this is a generous assumption. All evolutionists, Atheists are in the same category of Anti Messiahs.
4. Satan the Devil and his minions deny Yahuwah and His commandments. Satan is a slanderer, a liar and an accuser. Satan is another Anti Messiah, those who follow him are sons of perdition.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last hour. And as you have heard that the anti-messiah is coming, even now many anti-messiahs have come. This is how we know that it is the last hour.

2 John 1:7 Because many who are leading astray went out into the world who do not confess (Yahuwshuwah)יהושוע Messiah as coming in the flesh. This one is he who is leading astray and the anti-messiah.

Anti Messiahs(Christs) have been here for a long time. Barack Obama is just more in the pile.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some of these threads are getting crazier and crazier. If Obama turns his head 360 degrees and you catch it on video than I'll believe he's the antichrist (no cgi allowed).
These threads are just Obama hate threads and most of these videos are taken out of context or some of them are being lip synced with outrageous words.

The same thing was done with videos of Rick Perry. The old saying "believe none of what you hear and half of what you see can be applied to these videos. In this day and age with all the cgi and other video editing programs, half of what you see can be cut in half.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

The videos with Obama speeches are real...I watched them live. Go look on the Obama site...I am sure they are there.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

I think you hit the nail right on the spot, everything you said makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

I know what your message is and I agree with it up to certain point. I have to make clear that not all Christians like me believes Jesus is God nor he is a trinidadian gods.

I think what you mean is the Catholic Roman so call Christians of today or "Religion believers", real Christians don't believe in man made religion, especially the one from Illuminati the Roman Catholic Church.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by DavidsHope

I think the large war is going to precede the treaty and more than likely be nuclear bringing in the false peace. It says he will sign the treaty with the many. It will involve Israel because the Bible says the focus will be Israel in the last days.

Here is part of the coming deception:

"A hair-raising confrontation in Korea may, towards the end of the period, threaten man's very survival."

[Peter Lemesurier, "The Armageddon Script", p. 223]

If it becomes nuclear, people will be more than willing to sign a peace treaty and give up all their weapons.

“Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine?” – William Cooper

“Behold A Pale Horse”, by William Cooper, p. 167, 177]

edit on 1-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

A large war is going to precede that treaty: We need only be observant. You couldn't be more correct.

William Cooper: "Pale" horse. hmmm Why is it translated pale? 2000 years ago the color of death was represented by the color green. Today it is black: Not pale. This horse and rider represents death and violence.. And it is translated pale in nearly every modern translation. Below is the interlinear of that word

Also the Messiah will present himself as in Matthew 24. but it is quite clear it happens near the end.
Otherwise how can we explain the multitude under the throne in chapter 6 followed by another multitude that cannot be numbered after the great earthquake before the 7th seal. and then a third group who refuse the mark later in Revelation are beheaded for the word of the testimony. If we are caught up before all these things happen, how then can so many of the elect be found dying later on? so this pre trib rapture thing could turn out to be a false hope.
I trust in God and keep my powder dry. I am ready. That is all that counts. WW3? you bet! Scarcity of food? you bet: a quart of wheat for a denarius: that was a full days minimum wage 2000 years ago, so bread will cost nearly a full days work for the average person. Quart of wheat will perhaps make 1 loaf.
Now I don't know about the space people: But I can tell you for sure meltdown is on the way, and that Green horse is already mounted. He is to bring voilence and death: Look at all the uprisings and violent protests.
It is Just over the horizon and I am not the least bit afraid.
DH

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The saints that were killed during the tribulation are the ones that are not ready now or were saved after the tribulation began. That is why God tells us to watch and be ready. He said that He did not appoint us to wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. The 7 year tribulation is God's wrath. That is why the Bible also says to pray always that you will be worthy to escape these things that shall come to pass and stand before the Son of man. Jesus also tells us that he has gone to heaven to prepare a place for us and will come back and get us and take us to heaven. Since we know we will not be in heaven for too long because it says we will come back with Jesus during the 1000 year reign...it can only mean during the tribulation. If you would like more verses to show you this U2U me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In the video that claims Obama says he is God....that was edited out of context. The passage he was reading was a quote. He was not claiming....this time...to be God. My thoughts are that he is not the antichrist. He is no where near important enough. Obama is just a puppet. I do not think for a minute that he will be reelected. He has served his purpose just like all those who were put into that same office before him. IMO

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

And that is the God honest truth, I'm glad your bless with the knolege, well said.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

A seeker always starts from "My beliefs are wrong" then his journey of seeking truth begins.

I hope you become a seeker.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissVee
In the video that claims Obama says he is God....that was edited out of context. The passage he was reading was a quote. He was not claiming....this time...to be God. My thoughts are that he is not the antichrist. He is no where near important enough. Obama is just a puppet. I do not think for a minute that he will be reelected. He has served his purpose just like all those who were put into that same office before him. IMO

I know he was reading a quote. But since he hates the Bible so much, I find it very interesting that he would pick that passage in the Bible. It also talks about the world falling to pieces as in tribulation. About earthquakes and the oceans rising and mountains toppling....It was just weird.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I personally think he's too big of a buffoon to be the antichrist. (Besides my other concerns previously stated)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

The saints that were killed during the tribulation are the ones that are not ready now or were saved after the tribulation began. That is why God tells us to watch and be ready. He said that He did not appoint us to wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. The 7 year tribulation is God's wrath. That is why the Bible also says to pray always that you will be worthy to escape these things that shall come to pass and stand before the Son of man. Jesus also tells us that he has gone to heaven to prepare a place for us and will come back and get us and take us to heaven. Since we know we will not be in heaven for too long because it says we will come back with Jesus during the 1000 year reign...it can only mean during the tribulation. If you would like more verses to show you this U2U me.

"The saints that were killed during the tribulation are the ones that are not ready "
uh I'm sorry: could you direct me to the exact passage? the passage where it says these were the ones that were not ready? just curious.
DH

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think it is pretty obvious that Obama is not the Antichrist. I really doubt that he will be reelected and I don't think that he is about to do something evil. Soon he will lose his position and thus won't be able to fulfill the prophecy of Antichrist. Anyway I think that Antichrist is a symbolical person not a real one.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Some will not be ready.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Anyone up for coming back to reality...or is cuckoo land too pretty?

So many problems, but you concern yourself with complete and utter nonsense like this. You don't have to like Obama, or dislike him, but this whole antichrist hogwash is beyond laughable

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Why should you name someone like you an antichrist. I am not speaking for him but I believe people should care more about Heaven

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join