It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama the antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by criticallinker
reply to post by kwell

You know my mom and I watched a show years ago might have been Nostradamus and it said that he would be a man in his middle years, born in the east, a good looking dark man who rises to power very quickly out of no where. Who soothes the world with smooth talk and have people chant his name... who appears to be on the right side but turns quickly the other way... now I am not saying this is him but we have been watching for years.... just interesting... just saying...its a strange world we live in who knows hey??

Yes, here the islam and kenyans have that prophecy...tall black man assumes the reign of the government in the west with the strongest army on earth, their final mahdi(antichrist)....www.cogwriter.com...
edit on 1-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Annunaki will return, and let it be known that it was they who actually created humankind, way back before Ancient Sumeria, as a slave race to mine for Gold.

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
edit on 1-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by kwell

Dear kwell

The Anti – Christ will be popular.

People keep saying that but no, it says he will come in peacefully and then go conquering and conquer. It says they only wonder after the beast after he receives a fatal wound that is healed. No where in the Bible does it say he will be liked. Please show me the scripture.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

reply to post by kwell

Dear kwell

People keep saying that but no, it says he will come in peacefully and then go conquering and conquer. It says they only wonder after the beast after he receives a fatal wound that is healed. No where in the Bible does it say he will be liked. Please show me the scripture.

I already did, Christ was talking about him.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

I think the large war is going to precede the treaty and more than likely be nuclear bringing in the false peace. It says he will sign the treaty with the many. It will involve Israel because the Bible says the focus will be Israel in the last days.

Here is part of the coming deception:

"A hair-raising confrontation in Korea may, towards the end of the period, threaten man's very survival."

[Peter Lemesurier, "The Armageddon Script", p. 223]

If it becomes nuclear, people will be more than willing to sign a peace treaty and give up all their weapons.

“Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine?” – William Cooper

“Behold A Pale Horse”, by William Cooper, p. 167, 177]

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Dear kwell

As a matter of fact, it IS that same scripture you know so well:

"One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast."

Revelation 13:3

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It says the antichrist will come in his own name. Well Obama has come in his own name.

and I explained the marveling after the beast does not happen until he receives a fatal wound. This is future. I can easily see that happening when they show the general population a few miracles.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Man calls Obama the antichrist in Los Angeles... www.youtube.com...
Obama say that Jesus Christ is Lord. The Bible tells us... James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Obama mocks the Bible... www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama translates to Lightening falling from heaven. Jesus told us: Luke 10:18 and he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Otherwise he saw satan as barack obama.... www.youtube.com...

Obama says he is god... www.youtube.com...

He is right in the middle of the Israel and Palestinian argument for a Palestinian state...Trying to divide Israel which the Bible tells us will bring the tribulation and more than like lead to the signing of the 7 year peace treaty by the antichrist.

Most pictures of Obama have a halo behind his head...www.google.com...

Obama calls himself the savior of the world... www.youtube.com...

I could come up with much more. My verdict is still out on this but I am watching him closely. If he isn't THE antichrist, he is definitely AN antichrist.

Actually the entire Idea of the Antichrist as a singular person is a relatively modern notion which is baseless, at least as far as the bible goes. The word "antichrist" only appears in 2 places...the First and Second Epistle of John. The word is found no where else in the Bible, and is most certainly no where within the Book of Revelations.
Not only that, but the word is quite clearly refering to people rather than a single person, and is very clearly used to mean those that are against (anti) the teachings of Christ, and it is a letter speaking specifically to a church that is in it's last day, because of such individuals.
As for the name Obama meaning "lightening from heaven" that is simply not true at all as this section from the provided link shows

["Obama" is a name from the Luo ethnic group of southwestern Kenya, where Barack Obama, Sr. was born. It was originally the given name of Barack Obama's great-grandfather. It is based on the Luo (technically, Dholuo, the name of the language of the Luo) word bam, which means "crooked, slightly bending."

The prefix O- means "he," and many Luo male names begin with it. Since most traditional Luo names were given by the baby's mother referring to something about the child's birth, the best guess is that when Obama's great-grandfather was born, one of his arms or legs looked slightly bent. Email rumors have charged that U.S. President Barack Obama is a practing Muslim -- a rumor that has since been proven false. However, President Obama does have an unusual name, which reflects his African Muslim heritage. He was reportedly named after his father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.
The president's first name, Barack, is a Swahili name that has its origins in Arabic. The original Arabic root of the name (B-R-K) means "blessed." In Arabic, the root word is used in many other phrases to denote blessings and to describe people who are blessed:
Mabruk! = "Congratulations!"
Barakallah feek = "May God bless you"
Barakah = blessings from God (feminine version of the name)

Obama's middle name is Hussein, which was his grandfather's first name. The name, of Arabic origin, means "good" or "handsome one." It is common in Muslim cultures for children (both boys and girls) to have a middle name, which directly connects them to their father or grandfather.
Obama's surname is not uncommon among the Luo tribe, one of the three largest ethnic groups in Kenya. They speak the Dhoulou language.]

As for your video where Obama claims to be God....Are you serious?!?!
....I mean even the text in THE VIDEO ITSELF TELLS YOU THAT IT"S BEEN MISLEADINGLY EDITED!!

I mean.....Seriously...the video ITSELF tells you that it's only done for entertainment purposes....How can you have missed that?!?! LMAO!!! Obama is reading a bible verse...I'm sure many preachers have read that same verse aloud. Do you think they were proclaiming themselves to be God too?!?!?

And as for his savior remark....You do understand it was a superman joke right..?!?! I mean he mentioned freakin' Krypton for crying out loud!!! *facepalm*

WOW.....Just Wow...I can't go on with this...I'll start being rude, and I don't really want to...but seriously your 'evidence' is nothing but obvious nonsense.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

The abomination of desolation that happens in the rebuilt temple in the middle of the tribulation is a singular being the antichrist causing it.

abomination(obamanation) hmmm

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
no more than Ronald Wilson Reagen or GW Bush, "let a wise man know... for the name is of man... 666" Obama not bush not RWR fits, also made UPC universal, made Russia bring down the wall, and started the peace talks Israel and the PLO
made Russia bring down the wall, should i post??? no,we all know this one .. or should
the peace talks Israel and the PLO
www.aipnews.com...
UPC universal
the UPC avbtab.org... do i need say, post more???

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
no more than Ronald Wilson Reagen or GW Bush, "let a wise man know... for the name is of man... 666" Obama not bush not RWR fits, also made UPC universal, made Russia bring down the wall, and started the peace talks Israel and the PLO
made Russia bring down the wall, should i post??? no,we all know this one .. or should
the peace talks Israel and the PLO
www.aipnews.com...
UPC universal
the UPC avbtab.org... do i need say, post more???

It says the number of the beast is the number of a man....as in barcode....the barcode is the number of a man. Used by man and made by a man. It has 3 sixes.... begining, middle, and end. They are planning on tatooing us with a barcode. They already have this and can use invisible ink... www.abbaswatchman.com... www.hiddenbible.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

yea the UPC!! this is old school, back when it was first used, the new i could care less about it is all a way of tracking you so ya go get tagged if you want no way no how are they, or any one going to "Mark" me bad enough i have ID at least i can through that away when the SHTF, wont be a need for it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yes. He is the antichrist.

Does answer your question?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
I thought it was Herman Cain with his "999" plan.

With a name like "Cain" - How can he be bad?
There is nothing at all...in a name.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by criticallinker
reply to post by kwell

You know my mom and I watched a show years ago might have been Nostradamus and it said that he would be a man in his middle years, born in the east, a good looking dark man who rises to power very quickly out of no where. Who soothes the world with smooth talk and have people chant his name... who appears to be on the right side but turns quickly the other way... now I am not saying this is him but we have been watching for years.... just interesting... just saying...its a strange world we live in who knows hey??

Sorry, as much as he may seam like it, his lineage is all wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The abomination of desolation that happens in the rebuilt temple in the middle of the tribulation is a singular being the antichrist causing it.

Why do you say that? No where in Revelations is the word Antichrist even used!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

It says the antichrist will come in his own name. Well Obama has come in his own name.

and I explained the marveling after the beast does not happen until he receives a fatal wound. This is future. I can easily see that happening when they show the general population a few miracles.

In Revelation you have the Beast, and the Beast Empire. It's one of the beast empires that was "wounded" and now healed. Which will be Babylon. It says one of his "heads" plural.

And it says "marvel", which means the world will "marvel/like/love/follow after" after the beast.
edit on 2-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Why do you say that? No where in Revelations is the word Antichrist even used!

"Antichrist" is not a name, but a title for the coming Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition. There are over 20 different titles used to describe this man. "Antichrist" is but one of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of someone falling for the old "let's use religion to control people"

Can we PLEASE stop listening to America's crazy people and village idiots??

And the guy in the video is a conservative Christian for crying out loud...and even he believes stuff like this is cuckoo for coco puffs

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join