It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a spell to become a real vampire?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

You are absolutely correct. Who doesnt know there are possibly thousands of made up spells to become a vampire. I base all my threads on real events, information i have gotten from more then a few sources and things that are happening that people should know about. About 90 percent of the replies i get are in no way even close to what i am looking for.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

That's because it's ridiculous. Vampires aren't real, if someone had heard that "there is spells" to become a vampire it would be of no significance because its a fairy tale. I just saved you hours of meaningless future research, you're welcome.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Its not so much the research that takes time, it is other things that get in the way. It is like asking the question what color is a red light. I guarantee some ignorant person would try and be funny and say another color besides red. I am not actually researching vampires haha. I actually hate twilight and pretty much any movie or other book about vampires. I do know a demon can take over the soul of a weak willed non believer and i have actually seen this happen. People who go around dressed in all black or people who go around claiming to have powers are just truly ridiculous. You can actually gain power through certain rituals but after the ritual the people involved usually die or shortly afterwards. I have seen many unbelievable things, been through unexplainable things and know possibly more information about ufo phenomenon and spirits and demons then i should know. There is things i can not talk about, not even on ats because i was threatened not to talk about them. I am way off subject but the point is people are lazy and do not read and want all attention focused on them.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

That was a great post. Back to your thread, channeling in the supernatural can be very dangerous I agree. I just remembered part of being a Vampire is sunlight will kill you, and I've never heard of someone trying to be a vampire having to deal with that. There is a cult vampire goth following similar to juggalos, so I don't know why people don't think there are people in the world who wouldn't want to be a vampire and cast a spell on themselves.

However I'm fairly certain vampires have never existed. Bram Stockers Dracula was based on Vlad the Impaler and his dragon cult, something along the lines of it being pronounced Draco in latin, and he was the son, so Dracula, something like that, I'm just going off memory.

So probably in Bram Stocker's Dracula you will find your answer on how to become a Vampire.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Now the most important part is next. For this you will need six dozen orphans, a steering wheel and a pound of fried rice. The rest is self explanatory.
reply to post by TsukiLunar

hahhahahahaha oh my. Made my night.
Absolutely hillarious.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I would just like it to be made clear that very few 'RV' are goths or satanists. Some are quite successful business women (I'm talking about you Illeth).

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
There is auctauly, all you need to do is get a degree in business and then become a banker....

Well maybe that is not a "spell" so to speak but it should still accomplish the same results.

This post has made my day.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Vampire is an undead being who comes out mostly at night, and drink blood of living persons.newspells.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Vampires and werewolf are real just not in the way holly wood makes them .
Vampire ( afraid of light and water and will try to bite you and if bitten you become one .
Werewolf a man changed into a animal who again is afraid of the light and water and who if bites you will become one .
There is a well known Virus that when a man or animal gets it the animal or man will bisplay all these systems .
Rabies ( at first teh person is still clean enough to look more or less human but being rabid will attack anyone who is close and if bitten the next person will be infected . Thus your vampire is born .
In teh later stages (after a month the person has not had a bath or hair cleaned and looks more like a wild animal and becomes even more dangers . fomeing at the mouth and in both stages avoiding water .
Now 700 years agaio there were no doctors and no one had a clue as to a virus so when confronted with rabies defined it to there lv of understanding .
Ps as for the Count Dracula he was a real person who just enjoyed torturing his subjects . His blood lust just added him into the story's .
anyway sorry to say senial old woman and rabid people make witches vampires and wolfs not .
So put away your spell books if you really want to be one just find as many bats as you can sooner or later one that bites you will be rabid (ps bats are carriers who can have it but not be killed by it Again adding to the story .)
But i expect you like most havent read any real science and were passed through just to get you to the next grade lv .
You my friend would have fit in just fine with witch hunts

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I share with you all my knowledge to whom it interest, i believe we all want to live a wealthy and long lasting life immortal and i am a pesach vampire. I only want to give you the way to become a vampire with great skills, though being a vampire has certain limitations, but it can also be a ton of fun. Your extra strengths and abilities can make you successful in almost every endeavor you participate in and before you know it the money and acquaintances will come streaming in. You can build wealth and gain prestige and notoriety and attempt things you may never have even considered as a human. you will have more time to do a lot, Beef up your education and learn all you every wanted to. Travel the world to see things most people only ever see on TV This is going to be especially fun if you turned to a vampire. Clan vampires will show you the wonders of the world. Learn new languages, Travel, go skydiving or scuba dive with sharks, You no longer need to be scared of nature or wildlife you will become the worlds strongest predator. Have fun with it and your life as a vampire can be more fulfilling than you ever dreamed of. Experience these and get excited. There’s a big world out there with lots to see and do and as a vampire once you have received the vampire Blood and Ring, you will have all the powers, skills, you can ever think of, the only way to have all these come through is contacting the hindu lord on the below e-mail: [email protected] .

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join