It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a spell to become a real vampire?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
DP
edit on 1-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
TP

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
DP

Hey come on now...ATS is not that kind of web site.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
I have heard there is spells to become a real vampire. I have even read many websites with the spells posted on them. A relative of mine told me she had a friend who tried one of the spells but about 3 days later he went missing and 6 days after that he was found dead in a church. My relative showed me an old photo of her friend and the article in the local newspaper about her friend being found dead in her church. This was many years ago and i was never able to find evidence of the newspaper or the photo but i have found links with many different spells to become a real vampire.

www.spellsofmagic.com...
ancientthoughts.com...
www.gods-and-monsters.com...
www.coolest-vampire-art-gallery.com...

Lesson of the story: Do not go to a church if you are already a vampire.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Aldoragamba lur vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et (breath) Aldoragamba lur Vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et (breath) Aldoragamba lur Vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et (breath) Aldoragamba lur Vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et (breath) Aldoragamba lur Vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et (breath) Aldoragamba lur Vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et (breath) Aldoragamba lur Vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et (breath) Aldoragamba lur Vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et (breath) Aldoragamba lur Vopo mir tenex et tenex et tenex et

Poof you are a vampire

oh wait that is for dimensional travel......sorry NM....Um I know its here some where...(knocks over a stack of books)....
edit on 1-10-2011 by Agarta because: that really is the spell for opening a dimensional portal.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hahahahaha. Dude you NEED to get laid. Plus I'd way rather be a "Highlander" than a vampire. Sean Connery will teach you how to make swords from a block of steel. On second thought this is your best chance to get with Kate Bekindale.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
LEVEL 1

(IF YOU GET KILLED, PRESS 'CTRL-C' WHILE IT PLAYS THE MUSIC AND YOU WON'T DIE)
E, E, GET KETTLE, N, KILL SKELETON, GET KEY, S, S, KILL BEETLE, S, KNOCK DOOR,
GO DOOR, W, KILL BERSERKER, GET LODESTONE, E, N, E, S, S, KILL MUMMY, S, GET
SCROLL, S, KILL BUGBEAR, GET BOTTLE, W, UNLOCK DOOR, GO DOOR, S, KILL KOBOLD,
W, W, GET MIRROR, N, KILL GNOLL, GET WOLVESBANE, S, E, E, S, S, E, S, S, KILL
TOAD, GET EYES, N, N, W, N, N, N, W, N, N, N, E, E, S, GO STAIRWAY

LEVEL 2

S, KILL GOBLIN, GET OIL, S, E, N, KILL ZOMBIE, N, GET BOOK, N, KILL ORC, GET
VIAL, W, N, W, KILL GNOME, GET POUCH, OPEN POUCH, GET MADWEED, E, S, E, E, USE
LODESTONE, GO DOOR, W, N, KILL DRAGON, GET BLOOD, S, E, S, W, S, S, S, S, KILL
SLIME, DROP KEY, GET BELLADONNA, S, E, OPEN DOOR, GO DOOR, E, N, KILL SPIDER,
N, N, KILL NEWT, DROP POUCH, CHOP TONGUE, GET TONGUE, S, OPEN DOOR, GO DOOR, E,
S, S, KILL RAT, DROP LODESTONE, CHOP TAIL, GET TAIL, E, S, U, OPEN VIAL, GET
ACONITE, MIX INGREDIENTS, DRINK POTION, READ SCROLL, SAY ALDORAGAMBA, LOOK
MIRROR.

=END=

siriusly though, just wait until you've evolved out of the meat robot stage.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Great, thats all i need is some 300 year old chic telling me she wants to suck my....................................blood..
and no no camps dude....sick weirdo cults looser nerds who drink blood im yea...but if thats the case we got witches..reptiles...and prophets if u let them tell it...
pics or it didnt happen...
Oh and the vampire hao have thick sideburns and a widows peak...2 holes in his neck..dress shoes....n slacks and then maybe..just maybe..

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Yes there is. Here is how.

Call upon the demon Leviticus. To do this chant "O great demon of blood, O great demon of death" Make sure to chant this in ancient Latin. Afterward, spin around ten times while taking deep breathes. Stop. Now yell "Love love love VAMPIRES(make sure to yell it in caps)" Now, its time to prepare the sacrifice. Arrange five candles in the shape of octagon. Take a pig and cut of its tail. Eat the pig tail. Now the most important part is next. For this you will need six dozen orphans, a steering wheel and a pound of fried rice. The rest is self explanatory.

This is the funniest thing I've read in weeks

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Sorry to ruin this for you, OP, but the vampire your thinking of is a Hollywood vampire.
Real vampires are completely normal human beings apart from the fact that they need an alternative source of life force.
Psy vampires feed on other peoples (donors,) energy or ambient energy.
Sanguine vampires feed on donors blood to obtain the life force they need.

You cannot be turned into a vampire, your born one. And besides, it's not fun to have an energy deficiency. You don't want to be a vampire.

Research what real vampires are before posting something like:
"A 28 year old who still believes in vampires..." etc

Just because something isn't scientifically proven, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Please be careful with this stuff, people can often lose touch with reality when getting into this kind of thing.

There was just a female here in Florida who killed another 16 year old and she swears she is a vampire werewolf.

Fla. murder suspect claims she's part werewolf vampire

As much as weres, shifters, vamps, fairies(my preferred choice if I could ever be something else)
..this stuff is simply the stuff of movies,books,and legends, as for my biased I think the fey lore has more of a leg to stand on when it comes to Irish folk lore...I believe?

Anyway
There is nothing wrong with having an imagination and believing as long as in the back of your head there is some semblance of rationality and logic keeping your grounded in reality, your best bet is to just live through the amazing books, movies, videos games that exist out there to feed your need for this kind of thing.

On the bright side depending on how old you are and if you live for another 20 years immortality is thought to be possible by then.

Immortality only 20 years away says scientist

Also no offense to your relatives friend but typically people who seek out this kind of thing are suffering from some sort of mental illness I mean this with no dis respect but when one is depressed or unhappy with ones life they will tend to seek out any means of escape that they can, sometimes it can be healthy like when people use books and movies as means to cope and a temporary escape but sometimes it can just go a little too far..maybe if this person was so desperate for some sort of change in their life when they didn't get the outcome he wanted he decided he just couldn't cope any longer...but who knows.

Good luck with your search and I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for, just stay safe.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
I have heard there is spells to become a real vampire. I have even read many websites with the spells posted on them. A relative of mine told me she had a friend who tried one of the spells but about 3 days later he went missing and 6 days after that he was found dead in a church. My relative showed me an old photo of her friend and the article in the local newspaper about her friend being found dead in her church. This was many years ago and i was never able to find evidence of the newspaper or the photo but i have found links with many different spells to become a real vampire.

www.spellsofmagic.com...
ancientthoughts.com...
www.gods-and-monsters.com...
www.coolest-vampire-art-gallery.com...

Ok, I clicked this thread because I found something really funny there was a listing on ebay for "How to become a vampire spell" and explained everything but then you had to buy it to know the actual spell, this is the funny bit now I looked at the price and it was $500! Who'd buy something that expensive when there's only a 50/50 chance it might work...? Not me anyway.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I swear I read these threads out of boredom or for humor. OP, you will never be a vampire. There is no spell to turn someone into a vampire. You should know this.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
geez whats up with kids wanting to be vamps. true blood making them look cool, stupid twilight with the romance and everything. idk i dont get it at all.

when i was 15 i loved vamps did all i could do to find more about them....and when i did lost interest.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
hmmm, if you're a hot girl over the age of 18, I heard a rumour that having a sexual encounter with a psy vamp could change your life. Just kidding.
Of course I really do not know. Sounds like a good pick up line in the right situation. In the wrong situation the girl would think you're crazy or maybe just seen too many vampire movies.

Maybe a psy vamp or I prefer to use the term I thought of the other night, an apprentice Jedi, could cause some changes. I think I might be out of luck until I find Yoda and have him reveal to me the secrets behind the force.

I'll look for Yoda later. Right now I'm too busy working and trying to get my stock investments to go up instead of down when I invest in stocks.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Get out of here troll.

2nd

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yes there is and here's a short list of what you need to do.

The first line of the spell goes like this.

We are gathered here today.

Then you exchange rings.
Then you get a divorce.
Then depending on your gender you've got a chance of becoming a vampire.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Op, don't listen to these people claiming that vampires aren't real.

They are. And I will make you an incredible offer.

For the modest sum of 15000$, I will MP you a simple spell which will change you into the real "you", the "you" that you have always been inside, the vampire of your dreams.

15000$ may seem a little expensive, but remember, in exchange, you get immortality (and chicks really dig immortality !)

(just kidding mods...)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClaudeThorson

Just because something isn't scientifically proven, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And the difference (ie how to distinguish) between something that is real but not proven and something that is totally fantasy is what exactly?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is indeed a way to 'become' vampire like. I have the documents electronically stored, sealed and hidden.

[color=363636]wrF=CJlk0WfmEJY4VdcLqFC6gK/4DMKSEL/r3SlJwxCg0zJrENO=ANY6zdwgCTK4ENOMAOKIzWKtDz2rzdyYCLZc0WCtETwegJfLqFCcvx1fwOZYEIY=BeYwDdy4EWAVEL1MBFKI zWJ50A1vBTcLqFCcCLffwMJYEIF=88hlyA/4XzKSBW1=BxZJwxCg0gZdg+OP0NYUzTwgCTKVgzOPAOKIzWKCDNKez8wyqgZ2CMy50gvhELCLqFCcAK/4883dzeO4Drhlygwm8z2rzdyYDzFQ0+FBD8 =rzdyY8+hdwxCg0zqrzdyYXMZQDF/4883YvIOZ30l2DTOCDABrzdAgCOBeBzQC08qrzdyYEJlQDxKCDOJrz8wyq0lcCL1BDOfVq+ObCOKIzWKtE+18z8wyq0l20+YBDO7rzdyY8zYJwxCgEdK4EL1= BxZJwxCg0Af1Vx1ByRl20TAfwOZYBJOxCOBeBA1fwOZYEI5rANYkqMwfwMJYENOb8Sl2wdwgCTK1EOOLqFCcDrKB0838z8wyq8ckvFwmEKfSVrF=3Sl20Wfmqr3dzeNr3KKIzWJ508C1z8wyqzlkvd Om0u=rqTcLqFC6y8KfwOZYEIF=3TZcDJ=4883dzrnzyRlUBgCCDOfVg8OgCOCWDWKC0gvdVrFzv8hc8JcBDOC8z8vYBzfQgMwgCTKvgJOZyMZcCIJ4883dvLCLqFC6yuQBDOJrz8wyqzFUzdwgCTKv VFOLqFCcCMOm08CdBJOPAM7bwxCgEdKeq+OzXRllA+KtETwvVdcLqFCcyz=4Dz18EI5rv0lwwxCgEeK1z8wyq8h20K/4BI3YvIQB8SlUBzcmXTweVefaCOBeBAz4X+qrzdyYCJlQ3Av4E8=rzdyY3J FQDrk4EeKvVx1=vgZUATC5f+3dzeOfCOKIzWKtf+3dzr9Y3WZQAWQCDABrzdyYv8hwwxCgEFfvVx/5DeFQ3A1mXgzrze3PEJlQDxKCDOJrz8wyqzlQ3gAfwOZY0efLqFCcDdv4DAJrEOOLqFCcvx1f wOZYBJOvCOKIzWKfDI3dzd1PaJlkDJP50u=rz8wyqzlkqO1mEAC8z8QLqFB2DJ3fwMJYvNfLqFCcqN=5XTw8gWCLqFC6gK/4DMKSEL1LCOBeBgOBDNKS0rF=Bbll0Wy4EdzrzdyYvzlhATwmXz5rEL CLqFC6yuQBf+3dzeOBDblcqgwgCTJeVrYF0NFQ38k5DzPrzdyYvzYwwxCg0AK1BJOuCOCWDTN5DuzF0rOFCOKIzWKtDuzFz8wyqzlUAJQmX+/dz8wyq8h20K/40gwVg8O=3JnwwxCgDJYvVrPYyIh2 0WffwOZYgzOPEJYJwxCgEeKiVrFfvgZQBWP4EdzrzdyYXRlk3gwBBI3dzrnZXNYQCLCfwMJYVrOPXzFQAK/4BI3dzeOP8zFQqN=50gvrELCLqFCcDKwBBI3dzrnZXNYQgMwgCTKeg+OPa0lc0WfmEW cFz8wyqzFQ3zQBDgZd0rQZCN5bwxCgEeKig+OVCOBeB8FCDNKiz8wyq0lQvxCBf+3YvIOMqeYcCOwtDOKFz8wyqgZcDTCBDuAVELCaCOBeB83C0z1Fz8wyqzYQgW1CDAfSg+OF0Rl6CgwgCTK4BJNr BeFUyMwfwOZYBJOvCOKIzWKBXz/dVdcLqFC6AWKBDAfVELO=aAKIzWJ4EJkrzdyY0NFc0Jcm883YvIPYvgZk0WCmqr3dzr9YqeYQAJcmEJ/dqJfLqFCczgwtE+14EIYLCOBeBzQC0z1Fz8wyqzlUzg wfwOZYg8OFEJlUzzctDAJdqJfLqFBb0+lgCSnbvIYM0NFc0WCfDI3dzd1PfFKIzWKtDuzFz8wyq8hk3dwgCTKd0rOFXzYJwxCg0A1Sg+YuCOCWDK1tX+CkgJfLqFC6yuQBf+3dzeOzv0lQDrJ4883d zrnfDblwwxCg08C2z8wyqzF60TOtDuASB+9FAOKIBgK=0A14ELCLqrcdwxCgEeKigJfLqFCcD+FtDOJrVx1=3+hdwxCg0818gTcLqFCcCOv50z/dVeO=CT7bwxCg08C2z8wyqzlJwxCgEeYvVrPYyI h2wdwgCTJrq+nZCRl2yuffwOZYgW1PqFKIzWJ4Ez1VEI5rCzYJwxCgEeKigJfLq8cUzA/4XT7rz8wyq0lk0dwgCTJeVrY4a0lkgMwgCTK4Vx1ZCIhhAJQtDuzFg8OFXAKIATKfwOZY0efLqFCcygv5 XJ/dVreYCN5bwxCgEeYvVrPYyIh2wdwgCTKSELCLqFC6y8KfwOZY0rOaCOCWD+KmXJKSVx1PqxZJwxCgEdJrELOzv0lwwxCgEdZi0rQRCOBeBA/4883dzeOMqeYcCOwtDOKFz8wyq8hc0WCmE+C8z8 wyqzFUzdwgCTKVVxCLqFCcfdwgCTJegzNra8hcDKw5XJ/rgFOLqFCWBJ=5XJ18z8vYBgZc8TwmE+qrzdyYXJlQAJQmqr3dvLCLqFC6BTwfwOZYEIY=COKIzWJ5EK1Fz8wyq0lQ0TACDz1k0rOYCOBe BA/4X+=rzdyYqeYQ3A1CDOfe0rOFCJYJwxCg08Be0rF=BdZcCLy5EFBrzdyY8+hly8k50z/dqJfLq8cQvFOmEJ1dBW1=CAKIzWJ50A1vBTcLqFBb0+lgCSnbvIFZXNYJwxCgfrlvg+F=3KKIzWKCDO BrzdyY8Sl6BK15DOBrzdyY8KKIzWKCEe18BJO=qFKIzWJ4EJkrzdyY3Sll0TCmqzCT

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join