It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a spell to become a real vampire?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KnIghtWytchh

Wow i remember seeing that spell on ebay a while back. I am an ebay seller but i do not sell things like that haha. Unfortunately people do buy spells like that even though they do not work. There is but one spell on earth that will work and you have to summon satan or beelzebub to get it but of course you will no longer have a soul after you do the spell and the inside will be puked up.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
There is auctauly, all you need to do is get a degree in business and then become a banker....

Well maybe that is not a "spell" so to speak but it should still accomplish the same results.

You speak truth wise one! There are FAR more living vampires than most would like to believe!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What?? huh??

Are you for real??

No there is no way to become a vampire...because they are fictional like unicorns.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I beg to differ. see my post on page 2. Assuming you realise that 'spell' and 'vampire' are to be drawn away from the usual defination and understood in an entiely new gnosis. It is possible.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hmph, please do not drink blood of the humans you can get aids and stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by KnIghtWytchh

Wow i remember seeing that spell on ebay a while back. I am an ebay seller but i do not sell things like that haha. Unfortunately people do buy spells like that even though they do not work. There is but one spell on earth that will work and you have to summon satan or beelzebub to get it but of course you will no longer have a soul after you do the spell and the inside will be puked up.

Okay let me start out by saying that as far as "human understanding" goes vampires,at least the legendary sort....are just that. Legends. However,there are groups of humans that have what they claim to be a disorder that causes them to crave blood. These people are called Sanguinarians.

I found some of them on IRC back in the day,and they were pretty interesting to hang out and talk with.
You can find info on them as well as the IRC channel here.

There are also what are known as "Psychic Vampires" and these are people that feed on others emotions and "drain" those around them mentally. I think there is some info on them on the Sanguinarius site as well.

Now for Magick. There are more than one spell....there are billions. Yes : Those vampire spells may work , BUT you have to understand what Magick truly is. It isn't like Harry Potter where there is a force out there called magick and you do different spells to conjure your intent. Instead it is basically Hacking Your Brain,your own psyche to bring about a desired result. It's like a forced insanity. Therefore if you had the right set/setting and were able to force yourself to believe you'd just turned yourself into a vampire,then for you that would become your reality.

Best of luck,
HLF
edit on 1-10-2011 by Horselover Fat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
I have heard there is spells to become a real vampire. I have even read many websites with the spells posted on them. A relative of mine told me she had a friend who tried one of the spells but about 3 days later he went missing and 6 days after that he was found dead in a church. My relative showed me an old photo of her friend and the article in the local newspaper about her friend being found dead in her church. This was many years ago and i was never able to find evidence of the newspaper or the photo but i have found links with many different spells to become a real vampire.

www.spellsofmagic.com...
ancientthoughts.com...
www.gods-and-monsters.com...
www.coolest-vampire-art-gallery.com...

I'm sorry child, you've watched or read too much of that twilight bs. Real Vampires, are that way because they are. The only way you could become a vampire is to be turned by a true vampire. There are lots of cults, and vampire wannabes that claim they can turn you, or that there are spells or potions for doing it. How ever why would you want to live forever, burn in sunlight, be pasty white all the time, only be allowed out at night due to the sun burning the hell out of you in the day, You'd be allergic to silver, can't have food, can't have children allergic to garlic, well garlic and silver are arguably Allergies and or vampire poison. You can't fly, you're basically human, you just need to feed off of living beings to survive. Your family and loved ones will reject you and you will have to watch them die. Besides your animal instinct may take over if you're hungry enough and you will eat them. Oh don't worry you say ? You will just turn them yourself ? Wrong, only a true vampire can " Change " or enslave humans, as far as your vampire abilities would go, mostly negatives really. A changeling is an eternal servant to their master (Biter.) If they die, you die. You have no super strength, you can't fly, nothing fancy beside you can't die. Oh and that doesn't mean if someone wounds you, you will heal. Bullet holes, are bullet holes. A gash is a gash it just doesn't kill you. Your master can heal himself, and maybe you but hell I've never met a real vampire. Mostly a teenage girl/ goth fantasy. A Few good novels, and even fewer decent movies about them but that's as far as the real deal goes.

There are lots of cults and or gangs that claim to be vampires, running around at night biting each other. Drinking blood in their rituals, Don't get me wrong I'm down for a little blood play, and some good biting and I personally find those little vampire wannabe b*tch*s quite tame by my own sexual deviance. Some of the girls, man I'd wreck those f*ck*ng b*tch*s. None, the less it;s usually some 40 something marilyn manson wannabe losers that work at hot topic, enslaving poor little rebellious naive teenage girls who've got a girl boner for that twinkling f*ck from twilight.

Long story short, vampires are a neat little piece of mythology, grossly exaggerated and Hollywood has glorified and turned them into the new it sex symbols.

No, I do not know of any spells that can turn one into a vampire. I imagine the closest one would come would be a voodooish zombie like deal coupled with the changees desire to try out their immortality resulting in their death, most likely in a religious building or on hallowed ground. It would appear as if they had died in a very disturbing or occult fashion. I've heard of Vampire clans hanging out and drinking each others blood in just such places and it isn't hard to cause your poor slave/sub to bleed out helplessly when you puncture a maybe vein or artery. Alas, the 40 something hot topic leader would go into hiding and his little pets would be too afraid of his " power " Thinking he simply released them or sucked them dry. It's a sad sad thing, even sadder how many people wish they could be vampires. I've actually met a few hot little wannabes in my day, and believe me they have been some of the hottest freakiest sexual encounters I've had, but aside from needing to wear sp1000 in the sun and having a very twisted perspective on love and life, they are just as human as you or I.

None the less, neat post and neat Articles, but they are just that. Neat, little pieces of fiction. Your sick little dream will remain just that, a dream.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
this reminds me of hellsing ultimate. dont blame him, and dont tell me you wouldnt want this

edit on 1-10-2011 by diputserauoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2011 by diputserauoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by diputserauoy

Never seen that. I'm not really into vampire animes.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I could just be lying
After all it is 3:21am where I am...
At these hours I am not be as selective with what I post
lol

...Actually I'm my own source. I did a bit of grail seeking myself...
from the comfort of my own desk, of course...

But certain mythos I have read "suggest" the sum of what I said...
I have this whole theory... but its sketchy on some points...

Like I said... I have been up way too long... I dont have the best judgment on what I post lol

LoL 3:00 am (upside down cross) posting about how to become and undead vampire . . .

Is it Thelema the Book of the Law?

Or some other hermetic/mystery teaching?

Perhaps the 42 books of the Hermeticum (Hermes Trismegistus)? Keys of Solomon?

I believe the"immortality" the earlier poster was referring to was Yeshua.
edit on 1-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Never seen that. I'm not really into vampire animes.

oh wat an coincidences that avatur is the main charctur of hellsin hehe

heheheheheh

oh wat coincidenceseeses evem bonne journée bonjouras

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Oh that? I just found a random avatar. It does not mean im a fan of gun wielding vampires. I totally do not have all the released episodes saved on my computer.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I knew this thread would turn into this.

who's the ones who really care about hollywood here? we don't need 3 pages of "your not blade".

regarding spells, you don't do spells in magick, thats about all im willing to say in this debateless argument.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
there are no vampires. There are some people who claim to have a rare disorder that forces them to drink blood, but 99.9% of the people that claim this are lying. There was even a documentary about it, but their star vampire had absolutely perfect health. He had no disorder whatsoever. People just get sucked in by the romanticism of popular novels on the subject. Ridiculous as far as i am concerned, but to each his own.
By the way if you are looking for immortality, look to your immortal soul, not your pasty, fleshy body.
and BTW, who wants to drink blood? Really, you may have a mental issue that needs addressing

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
4th period; "Mr. potter...."

"Spells" like in: "magic spells" ?

'nuff said...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

short answer. errr no, vampires dont exist

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Real + Vampire = Funniest thread I've visited in months. Vampires are not real, aside from the freaks who file down their teeth and walk around Hollywood Blvd. So if you want to be one your first step is to rent a moving truck. You'll quickly realize that the lifestyle isn't as glamorous as you might think. Just normal people aside from their individual mental illness'.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You could probably buy something at Hot Topic..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

WOW every single person who posted on this missed the entire point of the thread. I was not looking for a spell to become a vampire. If i was looking for a spell to become a vampire why would i have posted links up on my thread that goes strait to spells to become a vampire? I actually wanted to see if any one has actually heard of some one doing a real vampire ritual or if some one has heard something similar to the STORY i told in the thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I have heard there is spells to become a real vampire.

Most haven't bothered to read past this sentence, as it is ridiculous. Both the notion and the actual sentence itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join