It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a spell to become a real vampire?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have heard there is spells to become a real vampire. I have even read many websites with the spells posted on them. A relative of mine told me she had a friend who tried one of the spells but about 3 days later he went missing and 6 days after that he was found dead in a church. My relative showed me an old photo of her friend and the article in the local newspaper about her friend being found dead in her church. This was many years ago and i was never able to find evidence of the newspaper or the photo but i have found links with many different spells to become a real vampire.

www.spellsofmagic.com...
ancientthoughts.com...
www.gods-and-monsters.com...
www.coolest-vampire-art-gallery.com...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There is auctauly, all you need to do is get a degree in business and then become a banker....

Well maybe that is not a "spell" so to speak but it should still accomplish the same results.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Trust me brother, you do NOT want to go down that road. There are better ways to become "immortal".

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I agree with the above

the last thing you should ever want to do is make yourself an undead. weather it works or not or is a real occurance or not is another topic of debate entirely.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
A 27 year old young man who believes in vampires and some influence of the 2012 prophecies......

Try going out and making some new friends man....and don't fall into the ATS trap....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Oh my god! Give your head a serious shake.. there is no such thing.. its a fantasy dreamed up by man...if you think that "vampires" are real, you need to go see your psychologist A.S.A.P....
I mean this is the most kind way... your not well.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yes there is. Here is how.

Call upon the demon Leviticus. To do this chant "O great demon of blood, O great demon of death" Make sure to chant this in ancient Latin. Afterward, spin around ten times while taking deep breathes. Stop. Now yell "Love love love VAMPIRES(make sure to yell it in caps)" Now, its time to prepare the sacrifice. Arrange five candles in the shape of octagon. Take a pig and cut of its tail. Eat the pig tail. Now the most important part is next. For this you will need six dozen orphans, a steering wheel and a pound of fried rice. The rest is self explanatory.
edit on 1-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Wow 27. thats incorrect

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

If you know better ways...
why not enlighten him?

I hardly believe you know any secret...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Unless you're a tweenage girl with a proclivity for twilight books.....your correct age cant really help this situation at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
now all we need is a spell to be a werewolf and then we will bring twilight to life
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by mileysubet

Wow 27. thats incorrect

Ehh two out of three isn't too bad.

But I think think you are fibbing about your age.....
edit on 1-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

There is more to life then vampires. I do not actually believe someone can become a vampire but i do believe someone can gain power by giving up their soul to certain creatures. I have seen something else not of this world and where people go when they reach the grave is an entirely different story. There is no work, no fun, no play, no nothing. There is however, things people with they knew about in life so they could save themselves. For one thing there is demons and there is most deffinately an after life but it is not the after life people think they know of. Even the good people have it wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

There are a few ways to become a vampire

Although I have never heard of spell that would do so...

A ritual sure...

The "Holy Grail" is one such way...

Thats what the Templars discovered...

It grants eternal life... although if your heart is corrupted it curses the drinker... to eternal damnation...
the Grail held the blood of Christ... So punishment for mocking and drinking from the Grail if you have evil intentions is "Blood Thirst"

I would think you may have a hard time obtaining it...

I personally would not recommend vampirism...

Enjoy your mortal coil... Dying aint that bad

oh... my source is... uhhhhhh well nevermind

edit on 10/1/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I insist that you name your source.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I could just be lying
After all it is 3:21am where I am...
At these hours I am not be as selective with what I post
lol

...Actually I'm my own source. I did a bit of grail seeking myself...
from the comfort of my own desk, of course...

But certain mythos I have read "suggest" the sum of what I said...
I have this whole theory... but its sketchy on some points...

Like I said... I have been up way too long... I dont have the best judgment on what I post lol

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Vampires suck....ba dum bum

If there was a "spell" to become a vampire that actually worked (assuming vampires exist) you're not going to find it on the internet...I promise you that

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I'll agree with that...

More than likely its locked up in some rich person's vault...

Rockefeller would be a perfect example

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Put down the Twilight Saga or perhaps Anne Rice...Step away from the keyboard. Have you done that? Good. Now go out, hit up a bar/club...have a few drinks...find your flavor and have a good time!!!!

(sometimes its a good idea to get away from ATS for a bit)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Its never a good idea to leave ATS to its own devices.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join