It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Extreme chemtrail activity over Pacific Northwest!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
Radar data from the last 6 hours proves this.

snippage

ECHOTOP SCANS REVEAL LONG CHEMTRAILS over PNW
ECHOTOP PNW SCANS

Well it reveals some rain bands - which is what weather radar shows - why do you think those are chemtrails??

Modis sattelite pics show a lot of cirrus and rain cloud too, and several parallel contrails suggestive of several flights along a single flight path, generating contrails that have then been blown sideways a few miles before the next a/c comes along a parallel path close by - I'd guess they point to Hawaii - how many flights go that way each day??

Edit: I jsut had a quick look at Flight tracker & straight away there's an AirWest flight visible heading to Kahului

edit on 29-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don’t suppose the sudden increase would be due to the fact that we are now entering fall? This means air temperatures are becoming more advantageous for the formation of persistent contrails, and the airlines are switching over to their holiday flight schedules causing more aircraft to be in the sky.

Can you give a slightly better idea as to where your located so I can pull up the NOTAMS which would be required, by FAA regulation, for hazardous aerial spray applications with the potential to interfere with the visibility conditions encountered by other civilian air traffic? Considering that pilots flying VFR are required to maintain a 2000 foot separation from any clouds, NOTAMS would have to be filed to ensure that they steer clear of aircraft intentionally generating cloud formations.

If they are military aircraft then a TFR (Temperary Flight Restriction) would have to be filed, as with any military maneuvers done outside of restricted MOA (Military Operations Area) airspace. Otherwise, the aircraft have to file an IFR flight plan just as any other aircraft operating in US Airspace, which makes them traceable via online resources such as FlightAware.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/29/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

could you please also give us all CIA flights within the U.S. today?
Because your post suggests that even if someone/some organization was spraying illegally they would consider the consequences of not filing a flight plan.

Parker
MTUBY

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Also note that the huge storm wall that will hit overnight/ tomorrow is being lead in by TONS of chemtrails, look at the seam of the storm, line after line after line. If you get off to contrail science, these are normal lingering contrails on the leading edge, but I know better.
edit on 29-9-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Actually, yes, they would have to consider that.

The CIA charters a/c or uses "front companies" that carry normal registrations & have to obey the rules just like everyone else - including the military - that is how people were able to track rendition flights.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

Are you saying the "chemtrails" are causing the storm??

Because if you are then I'd liek to hear your justification.

And if you are not then you seem t obe repeating the concept that storms are often led by masses of cirrus coulds (which are visible in the MODIS link), and that cirrus clouds form in pretty much the same conditions as contrails - so there is a normal and expected correlation betwen the 2??

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

alert indeed.

as this is the government's unofficial response to lock fukushima's radiation into the human ecosystem with barium,

rather than allow it to disperse into moisture and out to sea.

Ignant......REALLY??? Do you stay up day and night making this sh-- up?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
could you please also give us all CIA flights within the U.S. today?
Because your post suggests that even if someone/some organization was spraying illegally they would consider the consequences of not filing a flight plan.

Most flights by the CIA are done by chartering a normal commercial aircraft, you would never know it was a CIA flight, and it follows the same exact rules as all other aircraft operating in US Airspace. That means that you can track their flights via a tracing source such as FlightAware, but you would not know which aircraft is operating on CIA business.

Other flights by the CIA, such as spy planes, are executed at altitudes greater then 60K feet. This is well above the operational ceiling of a normal conventional aircraft, and falls into the realm of very specialized planes such as the SR-71 or U-2. I believe that the rules for flights operating at these levels are the same as VFR aircraft operating in uncontrolled airspace.

Other CIA flights, would be akin to the Janet Flights into Area 51. These aircraft fly VFR (under 18K feet) so they do not have to file an IFR Flight plan. This, right here, is an strong indication that even these secret aircraft have to operate within the rules set by the FAA in order to stay off the radar. If the government was willing to bend the rules for any aircraft, then they would most certainly do it for the “Janet Flights”, yet they don’t…

So, in order to spray chemtrails in a secret manner over US airspace the aircraft would either have to 1) be specialized aircraft like the SR-71 that operates over 60K feet, 2)fly VFR under 18K feet which would be a bit low for generating clouds, or 3) be restricted to operations within a MOA.

The FAA regulations apply to ALL aircraft including the Space Shuttles, and Air Force One.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/29/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It looks the same as the Bay Area over the last week way above the activity i see in this area
plus weathers been spasing out to last friday it was 90 the next few day 70 then nice and clear monday but tuesday overcast with very unnatural looking cloud formations next day barely cloudy but lots of spraying to day back to mid 80s but 70 in the shade the UVs dropped signifigantly in the last week says the paper 11 to 7 in scale but the sun still feels like its working overtime

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

alert indeed.

as this is the government's unofficial response to lock fukushima's radiation into the human ecosystem with barium, rather than allow it to disperse into moisture and out to sea.

huh?? If "it" is in the water then "it" is still in the ecosystem!!

But you should be able to detect radiation - go get a geiger counter!!

I hope you can construct a better case than this guy - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Because if you are then I'd liek to hear your justification.

And if you are not then you seem t obe repeating the concept that storms are often led by masses of cirrus coulds (which are visible in the MODIS link), and that cirrus clouds form in pretty much the same conditions as contrails - so there is a normal and expected correlation betwen the 2??

No Chicken, I am not claiming that chemtrails CAUSE the storm, I am claiming that they are able to enhance the storm, make it bigger, and influence the direction. Funny how the chemtrails hug the wall of the storm.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

No Chicken, I am not claiming that chemtrails CAUSE the storm, I am claiming that they are able to enhance the storm, make it bigger, and influence the direction. Funny how the chemtrails hug the wall of the storm.

How do they do that? And why do you think that's what you are seeing?

We know that that regions ahead of a weather system like a large storm are conducive to the formation of cirrus clouds and persistent contrails. It's basic science. The warm moist air pushes up over the cold receding air, so the highest altitudes are where you see clouds form first - and the first clouds to form will be contrails (as they can form at lower humidity than cirrus clouds)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d053cdb78c11.jpg[/atsimg]

So what exactly suggests to you that something deliberate is going on?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

huh?? If "it" is in the water then "it" is still in the ecosystem!!

But you should be able to detect radiation - go get a geiger counter!!

I hope you can construct a better case than this guy - www.abovetopsecret.com...

fixing and concentrating radiation in barium, toward the landlocked northamerican waters & land, not diluted out into the pacific.

lol NIGHTGYPSY i never skip my meds! nor barium blues

www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Because the trails that I witnessed today began way closer to the ground than indicated in that picture.

edit on 29-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

How do they do that? And why do you think that's what you are seeing?

We know that that regions ahead of a weather system like a large storm are conducive to the formation of cirrus clouds and persistent contrails. It's basic science. The warm moist air pushes up over the cold receding air, so the highest altitudes are where you see clouds form first - and the first clouds to form will be contrails (as they can form at lower humidity than cirrus clouds)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d053cdb78c11.jpg[/atsimg]

So what exactly suggests to you that something deliberate is going on?

Don't be foolish. If I wanted a lesson on contrail formation, I would have studied aviation weather, which I have done, extensively...

So save all of your copy/paste junk. I know that the... persistent contrails(calling them this, instead of a chemtrail to save you a migraine) that we see here are influencing the weather, you can see it like night and day now. The proof is in the sky, we dont need to wait for a smoking gun here it has already been found.

The contrails you see in my video formed at 32% Relative Humidity according to the log I had taken from the atmospheric sounding at the time, not good conditions for contrails to form at all- considering the temperature was also -38c at the time.

Stuff is going down, I dont know who you are behind that screen.. it is the beauty of the internet. give in dont play on the side of the twisted, the NWO is coming on hard

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is the biggest load of nonsense since Mr Nonsense took his skoda pick up truck filled to the brim with the entire unsold run of copies of his failed book "Nonsense the complete guide" to the tip and being a Sunday afternoon was of course shut.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

What will you do when the results of your samples come back and they don't show you what you want to see?

Guarantee that you won't get the results you want.

You want to get real proof? You'll need to sample the chemtrail itself.

That's the only way to prove it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The contrails you see in my video formed at 32% Relative Humidity according to the log I had taken from the atmospheric sounding at the time, not good conditions for contrails to form at all- considering the temperature was also -38c at the time.

If it were 32% RH where those contrails were, then there would be no clouds. There's clearly some clouds near them, and the satellite images show plenty of clouds in the general area. Clouds require an even higher RH (100%) than contrails (70%) to form.

So are you saying all the clouds in the Pacific Northwest that day were not actually clouds?

Individual soundings are pretty useless for contrail prediction (and even cloud prediction). They just tell you what RH was at one point, and at one time. Given it can change drastically in a few miles, (and hence a few minutes, with the wind speeds aloft approaching 100mph), then you need to use a more sophisticated forecasting model.

I'd recommend you check the NASA contrail forecast page to see if contrails are likely:

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No Chicken, I am not claiming that chemtrails CAUSE the storm, I am claiming that they are able to enhance the storm, make it bigger, and influence the direction.

Fair enough - that's nice and clear - so what's your evidence for that then??

Funny how the chemtrails hug the wall of the storm.

If you've studied avaition weather as you claim then you know it is not funny - it is relatively simple atmospherics - areas of cirrus cloud usually have the sort of characteristics that also allow contrails to form, and cirrus clouds often presage the arrival of fronts - as you will know from your weather studies and why they've been used as "rule of thumb" weather forecasting for a hundred years or more.

Why try to make something up when you infer that you actually know the answer??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join