It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographic plutonium chembow!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here's a complete chemmie moron wetting his pants over a double rainbow in downtown Vancouver, BC:

What an utter moron

Double rainbows have been well documented since at least 200 AD, when Alexander of Aphrodisias described teh dark band between the 2 parts of a double rainbow - still known as Alexander's band in his honour.

The physics of double rainbows are intimately known - multiple order rainbows were written about by Felix Billet in his work Mémoire sur les Dix-neuf premiers arcs-en-ciel de l'eau" (in French - literally "Memory on the first Nineteen rainbows sky water - ie 19th order rainbows) was published in 1868!!

This is why so many debunkers hold chemmies in apparent contempt - because they are now telling us that well known, perfectly ordinary atmospheric conditions are part of het chemtail conspiracy.

No effort is made to even try to understand the complexity of the natural world - if it is something they haven't seen before then the automatic assumption is that it's a chemtrail.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: just my usual crappy typing

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Double rainbow all the way.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That guy isn't really that different from the "chemtrail" folks honestly.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

actually as uneducated as this guy sound it seems his major concern is not the "double-rainbow" as much as it is that the rainbow is in the "foreground" which I personally have never seen before.

Every rainbow I have ever seen has dissipated in the horizon, I have never actually seen one dissipate in front of anything.

To finish up:

A) I am not agreeing with what he is saying
B) I don't believe that is a chem bow and it is a naturally occurring double rainbow which I have seen many in my life.

I am merely commenting on how I have actually never seen a rainbow disappear in the foreground like that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Oh no it's a conspiracy!!! We must defeat the mighty double chembo!!! I heard it makes you scream, cry then laugh because of it's mind control!
edit on 1-5-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

I am merely commenting on how I have actually never seen a rainbow disappear in the foreground like that.

Fair enough - but it just depends where the water droplets are that are making the rainbow - if they are nearer than something else the rainbow will apprear "in front" of that something else.

There's nothing remarkable about it.

Iamhobo - oh no - you mean there's 2 of them??!!

edit on 1-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Though rainbows are wonderful Vancouver and the Fraser Valley are third for the fallout, Hawaii is second. It follows the rain, and I know I live here, and its rained nonstop since September with only a dozen days of sunshine in all that time, and our water tasted like an oily, tar factory rancid gross april 6th when a huge plume hit that Norway warned about, not our lying cretins, but norway. You know why they're here taking samples? International Rules and Policies that mean various countries in agreement can be stationed world wide where there is nuclear concerns that could affect their own countries.

My car that has leaks in the seals and puddles inside smells like that.

And we need it.

We're drying it out with windows down and a tarp as we've finally gotten some sunshine and my father is digging in a garden for us, but most of the stuff is going to be inside while we think about how long it will take to move to less rainfall.

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2/2- Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

She's been to the Japanese nuclear facilities many times and held press conferences there, a whistle blower inside the nuclear industry.

This has some major whistle blowing including about the whole set up for those reactors, and the Stuxnet virus, a creation of Cia/Mossad, and created for offline power company computers. In this case, Israel did a security update on Fukushima one month prior to this lovely depopulation scheme.

BP and Fukushima, one hell of messed up world and ocean.

They're going for the big one, poisoning it all and depopulation.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So what readings does your geiger counter give??

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

Oh no it's a conspiracy!!! We must defeat the mighty double chembo!!! I heard it makes you scream, cry then laugh because of it's mind control!
edit on 1-5-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)
You are 100% right OP to many people think they know with out any kind of knowledge or research and it leads to this kind of crap.

lmao Double Rainbow on mushrooms or something. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to die the first time I seen this video, I wonder if this guy talked to the little leprechaun at some point and followed him to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow while on his trip? lol
edit on 1-5-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: ops

edit on 1-5-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: read the whole post of the OP and had to change what I said sorry I watched the video then posted.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have seen them in front of things before. I like how he spams his website in the middle of it. Chembow! lmao.... I also noticed it is now strontium and borium not aluminum and borium like the USA "chemtrails". There is no reason strontium and borium would cause a rainbow to appear closer than usual. The guy sounds half stoned though so maybe that is it. I heard pot makes colors more interesting..

Also just for fun type "double rainbow" into google and click the image link... It shows much more facinating rainbows than this one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Can we get a MOD to move this thread out of this forum. The OP is intentionally trying to discredit certain subject matters.

He name calls in his first sentence......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
DOUBLE RAINBOOOOOOOOW !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The views expressed in this video reflect that of only ONE (1) individual who believes in chemtrails.

Chemtrails are REAL

This ONE individual is misinformed on double rainbows.

Title should be: ONE chemtrail believer in Downtown Vancouver: Misinformed on Double Rainbows.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Can we get a MOD to move this thread out of this forum. The OP is intentionally trying to discredit certain subject matters.

He name calls in his first sentence......

He is one of the most prominent sources of disinfo spread on chemtrails and geoengineering on ATS. Like a RAT waiting for even a crumb to fall, he lurks, creeping, awaiting the next thread to jump on.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
The views expressed in this video reflect that of only ONE (1) individual who believes in chemtrails.

Chemtrails are REAL

This ONE individual is misinformed on double rainbows.

Title should be: ONE chemtrail believer in Downtown Vancouver: Misinformed on Double Rainbows.

Or do we take the word, and warning that the believer offers us, considering that the same holographic rainbow was seen in Victoria, a city 110km away from Vancouver. Video to be posted in a moment, standby...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Based on the title and content of the OP

Another vote for this thread to be thrown into the hoax bin.

Contrail fail

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

Ever thought the chemtrailers are the ones spreading the disinfo?

Nah, didn't think so...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Still waiting for that video.....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm as fed up of the BS chemtrail hoax as most intelligent folk are, but the over-exaggeration and slew of flavor of the month conspiracy in-words and Hyperbole in this video makes me believe it's narrator is being entirely factious. I have no proof of this except a gut feeling; after being a part of many internet communities since the mid 90's I've gotten used to spotting trolls when I see them, this fellow being no different then the "crazy rainbow lady"

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Still waiting for that video.....

Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join