It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Extreme chemtrail activity over Pacific Northwest!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Radar data from the last 6 hours proves this. Planes are going nuts in my neck of the woods here, so many chemtrails- it is blatantly obvious. Soil samples I took today, and will take tomorrow with water testing will also confirm this.

This is a shout out to all who may still be on the fence, debunkers- go nuts, you are wasting your time, or maybe earning $$; as far as the disinfo sector goes

You can try to educate all you want, but people are starting to wake up!

It is really interesting to watch the conciseness about this subject expand. People gawking at the sky is a funny sight to see, and I notice lots of people pointing out chemtrails lately. We are winning, keep fighting the fight. copy/paste/inform. The seeds of truth have already been planted.

ECHOTOP SCANS REVEAL LONG CHEMTRAILS over PNW
ECHOTOP PNW SCANS

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

Hi BlueRAY,

Was that your video you posted?

Soil samples I took today, and will take tomorrow with water testing will also confirm this.

What kind of sample testing are you doing, or having done?

Have you had samples taken prior to these?

Just curious. Sorry for all the questions. I'd like to know where, or how to test things myself. I'd be curious to know what exactly is in my soil and water....or would I?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Who's doing the testing?.......where's it being done?.......what equipment and method is being used?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, there was a ton of chemtrails down here in the southeast as well today. I usually see them a couple from time to time but every so often we will go a week or so with the skies loaded. Most of the times when I see alot of them, its around the same time when there is a lot of solar activity.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am in Chilliwack, BC, Canada and I have seen planes following the same flight pattern all day today spraying chemtrails but always just a little over from the last one. Chilliwack is about 15 min drive from the American border and I think the planes I have been seeing may be actually in Washington. But I have deff noticed a lot of chemtrail activity up here, I snapped a couple pics with my iPhone

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
maaan im out in calgary and when i woke up this mornin for work (7:00) there were already chemtrails criss crossing over the sunrise, on the way home from work there were chemtrails to the west and you could see where they had expanded out into one big hazy cloud over the city. as i look out the window now there are even more to the west. its like they dont want direct sunlight or something.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Another video from a similar spray operation from the previous month is on the way, just uploading now.

The samples are in sterile containers, being sent on a jet tomorrow to Edmonton's NorWest Lab
They have done work for me in the past, and they are very credible.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So you have samples collected when there were no contrails visible?, and samples taken after visible contrails?

I look forward to your scientific report.......when will it be ready?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Correct. The samples have to travel by airmail from BC to AB, I have to take soil and water tomorrow. Mail doesnt travel on weekends in canada, so it may or may not make it to Alberta by Monday. Ideally I can get these in the mail friday afternoon after work, and they will leave same day. The results are by fax, so anytime they get them, and get to it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In FL. I watched it for about thirty minutes nonstop today.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
will be watching to the ssw towards Bragcreek for the rest of the evening here , the clouds are looking sketchy towards cochrane now

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello,and bully for you, you are doing something.....
It is high time we got some credible proof of this going on in Canada too.....
There may be a connection to radiation but im not claiming this is fact....
The winds from the west bring fukishimas discharges into the atmosphere over here i am sure...
(higher than normal radiation readings have been recorded by credible scientists already.....
This was my first thought, though it may be due to other reasons like radio transmissions (facilitating them)
or even darker possibilities as im sure you know.....
Please allow us to view your results when they are returned, as their are very many people who need to know whats it all about....
Do you have current data that you can share at this time?
If so please do be our guest...........

thanks for your efforts and your post......s

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
yeah that 3 layer one? and to the right its got that chemtrail spread look to it

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Mostly clear and sunny today in the Tacoma area. Didn't notice any trails in the sky ... I have a pretty fair view of the sky in all directions, for some distance. Looking forward to your test results ...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don’t suppose the sudden increase would be due to the fact that we are now entering fall? This means air temperatures are becoming more advantageous for the formation of persistent contrails, and the airlines are switching over to their holiday flight schedules causing more aircraft to be in the sky.

Can you give a slightly better idea as to where your located so I can pull up the NOTAMS which would be required, by FAA regulation, for hazardous aerial spray applications with the potential to interfere with the visibility conditions encountered by other civilian air traffic? Considering that pilots flying VFR are required to maintain a 2000 foot separation from any clouds, NOTAMS would have to be filed to ensure that they steer clear of aircraft intentionally generating cloud formations.

If they are military aircraft then a TFR (Temperary Flight Restriction) would have to be filed, as with any military maneuvers done outside of restricted MOA (Military Operations Area) airspace. Otherwise, the aircraft have to file an IFR flight plan just as any other aircraft operating in US Airspace, which makes them traceable via online resources such as FlightAware.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/29/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They were covering the skies here north of central Florida today. The fact that trails have been slim to none lately, then seeing today's activities really grabbed my attention.

Not that I'm correct about this, but I've always had an inkling that these trails are coming from unmanned craft. Drones, if you will. If they are remotely controlled, this prevents a bunch of pilots from coming forward. But, this is just a thought.

link   
I'd like to know how whatever it is the soil samples do or do not show is actualy linked to the aircraft.

Anything "sprayed" at 30,000 feet is going to be affected by 5 miles worth of wind, and seems more likey to end up miles and miles downwind - so you will need to at least show the wind patterns and expected "fallout" areas as part of the exercise of showing a link.

and of course if something has fallen to the soil then it should be concentrated on top - so you might be able to get a comparison with, say, soild from a foot down.

And lastly, if anythign has fallen to the soil it will ahve passed through the air to get there - so you should be able to get air samples too.

But the whole ting really rests upon some sort of linkage being shown from the aircraft to the soil - documententing trails in the sky, and then showing a soil analysis with some levels of this, that or the other does not show that the levels were caused by the trails.

One step you have to take is to establish what other sources of the "something" there are, and show why it didn't come from there.

Good luck!

link   
More cinema for the mind's eye:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
alert indeed.

as this is the government's unofficial response to lock fukushima's radiation into the human ecosystem with barium,

rather than allow it to disperse into moisture and out to sea.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
yup that one for sure but on top of them all is that what looks to be a double star flickering real fast , watched it last night and it did some weird sht

if only had this prize in the back yard Ritchey–Chrétien telescope then heaven would be right there
edit on 29-9-2011 by watchdog8110 because: cause

top topics

<<   2 >>

join