It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are sorry that our President is an idiot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
edit: Didn't read the french tag.......woopsy.....

[edit on 1-9-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
We're sorry for having the cretin Tony Blair. He actually listns to the idiot you guys have... whats worse?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sorry everyone in the goverment that can desions are retarted.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I personally am amazed that Bush had enough calcium left for a backbone with the thickness of his skull. and crossbones?

My point exactly.

Originally posted by intrepid
BTW, I think a true Rep. is one that loves his party and hates Bush. He is bad for the country and bad for the party.

Well that�s why they are opinions. I for one think that true republican�s have a candidate that they can support. Naturally, I believe that Michael Badnarik would make a better choice. I also believe if a lot of republicans were to really read the libertarian platform they would find they are actually libertarians www.lp.org...

Originally posted by specialasianX
Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism... the only 'terrorists' there are the resistance fighters who are quite rightly battling against illegal occupation...

Iraq has been supporting international terrorism for more than a decade. As for the resistance fighters there were bumps in germany to after the liberation of the german nation.www.pbs.org...

As for the 'rest of the world' and their opinion of bush...

As I said, if the rest of the world doesn�t realize that terrorism is wrong and needs to be stopped then I don�t much care what they think�..if you watch the news I think Russia is currently getting their wake up call. . I also think that the French are getting a little wake up call of their own. And if you go ask some Russians right now you might not get your laughing stock response.

Why did bush throw so much behind Iraq when the person who allegedly commited the 9/11attacks is still at large?

It took 5 years to find Eric Rudolph; it is not unconceivable that Usama will never be brought in by American troops. www.cnn.com...

oh and i see that since you have no good points to make yourself you have to pick on small typing errors

Actually, I was trying to nudge you into using a newfangled automatic feature�its called spellchecker.

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
I wonder if all X-presidents have protection once their out of the white house. Bush has made a lot of enemies these four years of stupid things he's done and has gotten many people killed over greed,....... . I'm so glad I'm not in his shoes.

Yes. And I�m sure that a great many share your sentiments.

maybe in a perfect world

You�d figure out that automatic feature thingy.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Auto spell checks i use for when i'm typing reports, or submitting work that is important... Here on ATS i figure most people can at least make an educated guess as to what i'm getting at when i tpye too quick and mispell words...

As for Iraq supporting international terrorism for over a decade... maybe so... but why doesnt the USA take itself out... you guys have been supporting the IRA, Osama, Saddam and countless other 'terror; groups and rogue regiemes... i think you should practice what you preach...

As for Frances wake up call, its obviously a small band of militants who dont even represent radical Islam... seeing as hamas, al sadr, and many other radical islamic groups/leaders have told the militants holding the french hostage to release them...

France have been left alone lately (with the exceotion of course of the most recent development) because they saw the war in Iraq for what it was... a load of bull# justified through mis-information and lies, and a futile effort to distract the public from the real issue of terrorism... as for Osama being caught, i have no doubt he will be... but how many countries with no ties to him will the USA go through before they do find him?

And on the original point of your president being an idiot... he seems to be the onyl person who can state that something cannot be won, but he will win it anyway... But i suppose with Jesus, and God as your advisors you can do anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Auto spell checks i use for when i'm typing reports, or submitting work that is important...

Although I somewhat agree with you that your opinion is somewhat unimportant�I was just trying to gently make you aware that some might consider that you put as much effort into your political philosophy as you do your composition. But, seeing as how you don�t care�consider the topic closed.

As for Frances wake up call, its obviously a small band of militants who dont even represent radical Islam... seeing as hamas, al sadr, and many other radical islamic groups/leaders have told the militants holding the french hostage to release them...

Let�s see�.the "Islamic army" is holding them, threatening to kill them over a ban of religious scarves��..Hmm, can I have some of what your smoking�..What they didn�t pay their dues at the serial killers local 21�.How did you find that out, did you call the union or do they post members that are late paying their dues, and therefore can no longer use the radical Islam logo or name? Hmm, what color is the sky in you world? What could possibly be more radical then killing innocent people because a government will not allow scarves in public school? What do you hold the official door stamp for believing that you are Islamic? So that would kind of make them radical and Islamic�.radical Islam�.hmm. Best yet it isn�t even effecting them as it is not their country�.if that�s not radical I sure would like to see your definition. The post is even from the Communist News Network.
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
KE holmes,

you've completely missed my point... i know they are radical muslim, theres no denyin that... what i've said is the majority of radical islamic groups are not standing for what are doing... Hamas have condemned the action, Arafat has condemned the acion, even Al-Sadr, the thorn in the USA's side in Iraq, has condemned the action... sofar no Islamic group or organisation has applauded the Islamic Army or whatever the # their name is for taking these hostages... So they are isolated even among the islamic community in their demands and motives...
I cant recall how we got onto this, but the holding of french hostages has nothing to do with thewar in Iraq, and the fact that Al-Sadr, Hamas, and to a lesser extent Arafat, are condemning this show that france are less a target for not getting involved in the war of distraction (Iraq)

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Specialasianx

Actually I believe that I nailed your point. My understanding of your point was that the proof of Bush�s idiocy was that he attacked an innocent country�and as further proof he is an idiot; world opinion of him is low, especially versus slick willie. Each of those I answered with proof that they are wrong or unfortunate, but certainly not proof of him being an idiot�.I don�t personally agree with the man but I don�t believe that anyone should be falsely smeared and demonized even if it would be politically expedient. Political debate is one thing, demagoguery is another.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
My last post was in relation to the french situation right now not about bush, the whole bush thing i left behind a while ago and have gotten off topic... i dont doubt you got my original point, but i dont think you managed to prove it wrong... either way i'm not fussed i have my opinion you have yours and this debate is getting old coz i've argued about bushes stupidity too many times here and to tell you the truth i dont care how smart or dumb he is, as long as he doesnt get re-elected. Now i have no say in whether he does or not so i'm kinda feeling like i'm hanging off a cliff on a rope and relying on someone else to save me.. the problem is this someone else is indecisive and doesnt realise saving me would be best for the world... just a metaphor mind you... saving me probably wouldnt be that great for the world, but i'm not really hanging off a cliff.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes
I don�t personally agree with the man but I don�t believe that anyone should be falsely smeared and demonized even if it would be politically expedient.

Oh, so it's ok for Bush & Cheney to "falsely smear " John Kerry ??? Neither Bush or Cheney has any experince when it comes to the matters of "war", and Bush DID go AWOL with hs "parents" help and the Bushes want us to beleive that they are patriots. How ironic is that when gutless boy george Jr., ran from his duty in the service to go hide in a campaign office of a friend of his daddy's, while another friend of daddy George was asked to do a favor in pulling-strings so Jr. would remain out of harms way of the Vietnam War. Check out the "URL" below and I'll get the second "URL" that tells of "strings" being pulled to help George Sr out.

Bush phoned his friend and asked a favor: Could Allison find a place on the Senate campaign he was managing in Alabama for his troublesome eldest son, the 25-year-old George W. Bush?

"The impression I had was that Georgie was raising a lot of hell in Houston, getting in trouble and embarrassing the family, and they just really wanted to get him out of Houston and under Jimmy's wing," Allison's widow, Linda, told me.

www.salon.com...

Here's the second "URL"

Rather than offering insight into Bush's so-called missing year, Barnes has firsthand knowledge of how Bush was able to get into the Guard. During the Vietnam War, Guard members were rarely called up for duty in Vietnam, making it a top choice among those seeking to avoid serving in wartorn Southeast Asia. (On his Air Force pilot application, when asked about an overseas assignment, Bush checked "do not volunteer.") In fact, Bush's Guard unit was known as the Champagne Unit, because among its members were sons of prominent Texas politicians and businessmen.

www.salon.com...
[edit on 3-9-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
Oh, so it's ok for Bush & Cheney to "falsely smear " John Kerry ???

point of fact, to my knowledge they haven�t. if you have any proof of this why don�t you post a url on point, instead of some fairly interesting but largely inane links.

In fact, according to what Allison says her late husband told her�

.brother, cousin, uncles third step-child from the left�.the fact that anyone with all of their marbles would start that sentence with �in fact� and further that some one would rely upon it and then relay it as the whole truth and nothing but the truth is actually kind of funny. As far as I can tell bush is on record as having said of Kerry service �admirable�. news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> news.bbc.co.uk... but then I guess that didn�t come from a left wing rag quoting the musings of the cousin of the aunt of an uncle of a direct descendant of the person who originally heard it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join