It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Aussie Journalist Andrew Bolt has his right to free speech locked.?.....by Jewish Judge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by aaron2209

Yeah , well lets not hold back on Judging the majority of Aussies who agree with him eh?

No, we dont. You are the minority, who holds the balance of power in the Senate? the Greens. Who voted for the? the Australian people. If the majority of Australians agreed with climate denialist and all-round media scumbag Andrew Bolt, then we would have a conservative run government.

The ignorant are those who see the minority interests gnaw away at Australian Society, and purr on about Anti Racial laws are benefitting Australia.

The agenda of the Muslims/Jews...in every western nation appears to be one of self interested manipulation of Tolerant Australian Peoples.

You post the above blaitantly racist statement and then later post:

Iam genuinely saddened that this intelligent thread has been hijacked by racist anti aboriginal posts.
It is as if any pertinent earnest thread that asks the very big questions becomes the target for infantile moronic responses, that ignore the crux of the OPs post.
There will be many on ATS who will see the point the OP is making, but be put off by the derailing posts that have plagued this thread.
Such is life , and nothing I can do about it, but continue to be earnest.

FYI: Racial Defamation, even on the internet--even if the content is hosted in another country, is still a crime in Australia. No free speech. Just a $250,000 fine.

Please wake up. They only voted for the greens because they wanted to send labor and the Libs a message. If either labor or the Libs had of been up to scratch the Greens wouldn't have got a look in. It had nothing to do with the climate.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
MAKE NO MISTAKE.

Free speech is only allowed in Australia when it's aimed at an English speeking white Australian male aged between 21 and 55 years of age. Everyone else is protected even if what is said is the truth.

Ahhh I see you also are of the belief that opinion = fact.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by B.Morrison

Sorry my friend but archaelogical digs in the past 30 years or so say otherwise!

care to elaborate please? I've never heard of this & it sounds interesting...

-Bob

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
I'm curious where all the Jewish hate and racism is coming from? Why is the title of this thread "by Jewish Judge" as if the fact that they are Jewish makes this more of a story.. If the roles were reversed and the title read by a "black judge" you would be seen as a racist. So basically I see you as a racist bigot.

Stop singling out groups and start looking at people as individuals or else we are all doomed to repeat the hatred of the past.

Edit: Sorry for the double post
edit on 29-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

First of all calling a member a racist bigot for stating the fact that the judge is Jewish just fuels the genuinely anti Jewish readers out there.

Are you calling me a racist bigot , to try and get me to name call you?

The Judge was jewish get it ...the reason it is relevant I have explained clearly in another post...can you read objectively?
I expect better of a Jewish Judge that is where Iam coming from ...in Israel they protect the Jewishness of their state, by applying strict guidelines on who can claim Jewish status in Israel.

If these same logical rules applied in this case then Bolt would not have been dealt with in such a manner.

There has to be cut off points, or else I could declare myself Jewish as my descendants were Jewish but converted (sic) to Methodist about a hundred years ago.

Stop being so judgemental and one eyed, most Jews will understand the point Iam making, its offensive for you to attack the OP in such a manner, and the Mods should have you dealt with.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

reply to post by aaron2209

Yeah , well lets not hold back on Judging the majority of Aussies who agree with him eh?

No, we dont. You are the minority, who holds the balance of power in the Senate? the Greens. Who voted for the? the Australian people. If the majority of Australians agreed with climate denialist and all-round media scumbag Andrew Bolt, then we would have a conservative run government.

The ignorant are those who see the minority interests gnaw away at Australian Society, and purr on about Anti Racial laws are benefitting Australia.

The agenda of the Muslims/Jews...in every western nation appears to be one of self interested manipulation of Tolerant Australian Peoples.

You post the above blaitantly racist statement and then later post:

Iam genuinely saddened that this intelligent thread has been hijacked by racist anti aboriginal posts.
It is as if any pertinent earnest thread that asks the very big questions becomes the target for infantile moronic responses, that ignore the crux of the OPs post.
There will be many on ATS who will see the point the OP is making, but be put off by the derailing posts that have plagued this thread.
Such is life , and nothing I can do about it, but continue to be earnest.

FYI: Racial Defamation, even on the internet--even if the content is hosted in another country, is still a crime in Australia. No free speech. Just a $250,000 fine.

What a sad cowardly moronic reply and what a shameful manipulation of my intentions.
Racial defamation...where is the racial defamation , one requires intelligence , so please do not threaten me anymore on a public forum, accusing someone of posting a blatant racist post should have you banned.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Originally posted by steveknows
MAKE NO MISTAKE.

Free speech is only allowed in Australia when it's aimed at an English speeking white Australian male aged between 21 and 55 years of age. Everyone else is protected even if what is said is the truth.

Ahhh I see you also are of the belief that opinion = fact.

I don't see how you see that but if it makes you feel informed then go for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just an added snippet.
The articles that caused Andrew Bolt to be charged....are now illegal.
One can view them on internet archives ...but otherwise they have been burned.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm curious where all the Jewish hate and racism is coming from? Why is the title of this thread "by Jewish Judge" as if the fact that they are Jewish makes this more of a story.. If the roles were reversed and the title read by a "black judge" you would be seen as a racist. So basically I see you as a racist bigot.

Stop singling out groups and start looking at people as individuals or else we are all doomed to repeat the hatred of the past.

First of all calling a member a racist bigot for stating the fact that the judge is Jewish just fuels the genuinely anti Jewish readers out there.

The Judge was jewish get it ...the reason it is relevant I have explained clearly in another post...can you read objectively?
I expect better of a Jewish Judge that is where Iam coming from ...in Israel they protect the Jewishness of their state, by applying strict guidelines on who can claim Jewish status in Israel.

If these same logical rules applied in this case then Bolt would not have been dealt with in such a manner.

There has to be cut off points, or else I could declare myself Jewish as my descendants were Jewish but converted (sic) to Methodist about a hundred years ago.

Stop being so judgemental and one eyed, most Jews will understand the point Iam making, its offensive for you to attack the OP in such a manner, and the Mods should have you dealt with.

Well if I've judged you wrong I apologize but the reality is many people who troll this site have a lot of hatred for the way the world is and consistantly bring up Jews as the reason for the worlds problems. I can't feed into that because with exception to George Soros, most Jews do not hold the primary power. This is actually held by the fanatical christian right who is determined to bring a second coming to the land of Israel. They will make this happen and 90% of the wars fought today are done to prepare for a second coming of Christ in Israel. Jews are just appointed to easily be scapegoats if the s hits the fan.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

George Soros yes almost bankrupted the "Bank Of england and made a billion dollars

Well if I've judged you wrong I apologize but the reality is many people who troll this site have a lot of hatred for the way the world is and consistantly bring up Jews as the reason for the worlds problems. I can't feed into that because with exception to George Soros, most Jews do not hold the primary power. This is actually held by the fanatical christian right who is determined to bring a second coming to the land of Israel. They will make this happen and 90% of the wars fought today are done to prepare for a second coming of Christ in Israel. Jews are just appointed to easily be scapegoats if the s hits the fan.

All of this because I mentioned the Judge was "Jewish" ?...ok I accept your apology

But then blaming right wing christians is a tad disingenuous is it not...come on.
The fact is no one race or religion is responsible for everything bad or good in this world.
But no human being should roll over and allow other human beings to make their futures worse, because they are afraid if they speak out they will be censored as Andrew Bolt has endured.
The articles he wrote have been made illegal to reproduce in Public , something I only just found out today.
Imagine that, the death of all opposition to the imported cultural exploitation of your nation.
Think hard about that ...it is so Orwellian , it is truly "we are the dead" time.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

saying someone's father is of one racial descent when they aren't at all, then knowingly reproducing that again long after being corrected....that's not free speech.... that's stupidity.

Tabloid press usually gets away with stuff like this until the point at which its dragged to the court room, then they get shut down for spreading false information and rightly so.

Peace.
-Bob

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well it seems to me like Andrew Bolt was using unreliable information. What he did does appear to be fueled by a bit of racism but I could be wrong.

As for the benefits aboriginal people can claim, it is absolutely RIDICULOUS. If you want people to be treated fairly why do they get such a special treatment?

Let me guess...because white people came in, stole their land, kidnapped their children, raped their wives, and forced them into slave labor. They deserve it right? We need to move on.

This post may seem racist to some people, but I simply believe in everyone getting equal opportunities. We are all Humans capable of wonderful things, regardless of race.
edit on 2-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join