It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Aussie Journalist Andrew Bolt has his right to free speech locked.?.....by Jewish Judge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by aaron2209

Yeah , well lets not hold back on Judging the majority of Aussies who agree with him eh?

No, we dont. You are the minority, who holds the balance of power in the Senate? the Greens. Who voted for the? the Australian people. If the majority of Australians agreed with climate denialist and all-round media scumbag Andrew Bolt, then we would have a conservative run government.

The ignorant are those who see the minority interests gnaw away at Australian Society, and purr on about Anti Racial laws are benefitting Australia.

The agenda of the Muslims/Jews...in every western nation appears to be one of self interested manipulation of Tolerant Australian Peoples.

You post the above blaitantly racist statement and then later post:

Iam genuinely saddened that this intelligent thread has been hijacked by racist anti aboriginal posts.
It is as if any pertinent earnest thread that asks the very big questions becomes the target for infantile moronic responses, that ignore the crux of the OPs post.
There will be many on ATS who will see the point the OP is making, but be put off by the derailing posts that have plagued this thread.
Such is life , and nothing I can do about it, but continue to be earnest.

FYI: Racial Defamation, even on the internet--even if the content is hosted in another country, is still a crime in Australia. No free speech. Just a $250,000 fine.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The thread topic is ironic.Australians dont have right to free speech.Your constitution does not has the provision.Show me the law,,Sustralians have privilege to various rights that other countries like USA,Canada,Europe enjoy.Hell even India has right to free speech in their constitutions albeit with restrictions.
The queen owns australia.

edit on 29-9-2011 by testsavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Below is a mainstream opinion on the issue
www.abc.net.au...

Basically for those outside Australia this respected, forthright, earnest Journalist has been found gulity under Australian Anti Racism Laws for what appears to be exposes on the practice of white Australians claiming Aboriginal race status for gain,

It is a sad day when the truth cannot be commented upon and thata lone judge can gag the media?

Some so called Aboriginies in Australia appear as white as any Anglo saxon , some even have red hair, they appear to deny the 90% of their Anglo?irish heritage and concentrate on the purported 10% or so Aboriginal heritage?
Here is another opinion on the matter
weekendlibertarian.blogspot.com...

Here is another interesting report on the trial according to this link

www.quadrant.org.au...
edit on 29-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling

edit on 29-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: not enough space for judges name in title

edit on 29-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: edit title

get a life. bolts a biggot.

-Bob

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by backinblack

WE stole their land? The Aborginals were'nt the first ones here. I listen to this crap in NZ from the Maori who were far from the first.

wtf...they WERE the first ones here. they've been here thousands of years.

-Bob

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
The following report from NewsOnABC claims that Bolt lost his case because his articles used the Internet as a research tool, and they thus contained mistaken information. For example, he said one lady (whom he labelled a "political aborigine") was as German looking as her father, when her father was in fact half English and half aboriginal.

excellent post, glad someone bothered to clear this up with actual facts.
bolt is prominant sure, with the rednecks, but he's also a freaking moron...like the rednecks.

Peace,
-Bob
edit on 29/9/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm curious where all the Jewish hate and bigotry is coming from? Why is the title of this thread "by Jewish Judge" as if being Jewish makes this more of a story.. If the roles were reversed and the title read by a "black judge" you would be seen as a racist. So basically I see you as a racist bigot.
edit on 29-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Edit: Sorry for the double post
edit on 29-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Sep 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed double post

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Australia is one of the oldest nations in the world. The Aboriginals may have some origins from Africa but they also have origins from Russia and India.

It is alleged the Aborginal people have been here for 40,000+ years. Rubbish! At most it would be 15,000 years.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Sorry my friend but archaelogical digs in the past 30 years or so say otherwise!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Climate denialist? Then I must be one too since I totally disagree with the Carbon Tax and Gore's lying scientific swines who have already been caught out.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Now Bolt's opinion's may not please everyone, but from personal understanding there is alot of australians that feel the very same way. My great great grandfather was married to an aboriginal lady, so under these laws I could also go out and claim a house, and car and many other benefits because of ancestry. Do I?

No I don't, but many people use this system to get extra money, housing, jobs. Fair enough the way Bolt worded his complaints were maybe not tactful enough for some, but the truth still remains.

Before you go shouting racsist blah blah. I have numerous aboriginal friends, have travelled extensively in this country and have seen how this system really works. If you do not wish to be part of the society as an aboriginal, fair enough, you have plenty of land to go and live as a real aboriginal off the land as the ancestors did.

We cannot now change what happened over 200 years ago, and more times than not it is the aboriginal people that are racsist, and not white folk. I have been to numerous camps and seen for myself what they are given and what they destroy, as they blame us for something we did not do.

Given the opportunity to join the society a small minority do, but the rest just lay blame and go on with getting drunk, stealing, sniffing petrol and so on. It is sad but a true fact. Given a leg up they would rather leech of the government.

If you want to cry rascist go and spend some real time in the camps and other places and you often can be quite uncomfortable at the hate towards you simply for having white skin. It can be dangerous.

Free speech is a joke, rights to an opinion has become a joke. I own the house and land I live on, I paid for it, but it is only mine until someone with more power and money wants it.

So let us sit here with our opinions, hide behind the puder complaining as they strip us of all rights. This whole thing is a joke. Alot of wankers screaming rascist rascist. Let us not let the truth get in the way of feeling good about ourselves.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What exactly does being Jewish have to do with this?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How does ones race be at all defined by their behaviour? Wheter or not they embrace their culture or sleep in the bushes. That's the most ridicilous racial opinion I've ever read. By that logic I shall now go and change my race to Oriental. I'm thinking... Japanese?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
MAKE NO MISTAKE.

Free speech is only allowed in Australia when it's aimed at an English speeking white Australian male aged between 21 and 55 years of age. Everyone else is protected even if what is said is the truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

WE stole their land? The Aborginals were'nt the first ones here. I listen to this crap in NZ from the Maori who were far from the first.

wtf...they WERE the first ones here. they've been here thousands of years.

-Bob

No they weren't. Cromagnon was here first and was still here when they first arrived. Guess which one lost out.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Australia is one of the oldest nations in the world. The Aboriginals may have some origins from Africa but they also have origins from Russia and India.

It is alleged the Aborginal people have been here for 40,000+ years. Rubbish! At most it would be 15,000 years.

No Australia is one of the youngest nations. But it is the oldest continent.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
Interesting topic, especially for us in SA where the benefits of affirmative action are applied according to a complex variety of "blackness" based on the degree of "disadvantage" under the previous apartheid laws (and black now also includes the local Chinese who were previously classed as coloreds), and some people previously classed as "coloreds" now identify themselves as indigenous Khoisan. Depending how "blackness" is defined many "white" Afrikaners could also identify as coloreds. Some argue we should all identify as black in the coming census to stop the racial classifications once and for all.

The following report from NewsOnABC claims that Bolt lost his case because his articles used the Internet as a research tool, and they thus contained mistaken information. For example, he said one lady (whom he labelled a "political aborigine") was as German looking as her father, when her father was in fact half English and half aboriginal.

edit on 29-9-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

When you said SA I first thought you meant South Australia which is a state referd to as SA. I thought "WTF"

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by TigaHawk

As for Bolt himself, and the case at hand, i could pose this question:
Did Derryn Hinch have a right to defy the courts suppression orders by naming sex offenders?

Derryn Hinch's Verdict

Yes he did. Refer to my signature
edit on 29-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join