It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens 'responsible' for ancient knowledge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Straight from the horses mouth Infomation from Wayne Herschels face book

With qualifactions no greater than High School and an enquring mind..............Seven
years of exhaustive research had culminated in a hugh pile of photo copies. When
suddenly a newly released book The Orion Mystery by Robert Bouval caught his eye.
After reading it Wayne's ideas became more focused. [PLAGIARISM
comes to mind]

With his astronomy background [WHERE?? QUALIFACTIONS?? PROOF??] he made his
first major discovery that would set off a chain of linking new ground breaking findings
[ALL THIS FROM PHOTO COPIES, A LAPTOP AND MAYBE A SMALL TELESCOPE??
SOME QUALIFACTIONS ]

The video's directly below offer previews on Wayne's latest work in support of his theory and
his spiritual quest.
[THEORY = IDEA'S SPIRITUAL QUEST = FAITH NOT PROVABLE FACT]

The Solomon Key Lost Symbol parchment is about to become well known and important
since it is the main part of one of the world's most famous authors next books. [REALY
WAYNE ? IS THAT A REFERENCE TO YOURSELF? THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS
AUTHOR ]

Wayne was by chance able to decipher The Solomon Key lost symbol in 2003 (publishing
a preview of the deciphered message through a few top periodicals securing copyrights 2003-
2006] since it holds the same star secret he had discovered en coded within ancient
civilisations. [ALL THIS WITH NO RECONISED QUALIFACTIONS]

Will Dan Brown cloak the real secret in fiction or will he present it exactly how it is?
[EXACTLY AS IT IS DAN BROWN SAYS HIMSELF HIS WORK IS FICTION]

Wayne Herschel in a culmination of 15 years of research on Archeo-Astronomy [IS THERE
SUCH A QUALIFACTION ? ]
has unravelled an extraordinary secret. His journey
begins in Egypt discovering that all 50 of the pyramids of lower Egypt represent a star map.
[IN THE COURSE OF MY RESEARCH WAYNE HAS ONLY EVER BEEN TO EGYPT
TWICE AND THEN AS A TOURIST WHEN THE SPINX WHISPERED TO HIM!!]

I WILL ADMIT THOUGH WAYNE'S EXCESSIVE, FLOWERY PROSE POINTS TO HIM
SUFFERING FROM VERBAL DIARRHEA..........................

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I know we as humans are very intelligent beings, i am just wondering how dumb those must be to link everything with or to aliens. Don't down grade everything that people invented and give the praise to aliens, which by the way no one can introduce me to one, so aliens are not worth the praise.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When i have visitors to my home they don't just drive around the block and then leave

Indeed the further they have travelled the longer they hang around to make contact!

So i can't see the point of 'Aliens' coming from SO far away in miles and the time it

takes to get here to fly around and then leave !

Just wondering

OH sorry I've just realised they must be leaving 'treasure hunt' clue's for Wayne

edit on 30-9-2011 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Assume there is a higher being. Assume that all that exists is him/her/it.

Okay, I'm with you so far. Reality or existence as a consciousness. Why not?

One day this being devides himself and all souls are created and the reality we live in gets born also in this big bang.

You lost me. Just how can something that is everything split itself into two things that are less than everything? Or more to the point... why? What could possibly motivate something that is already everything?

And why make your creations evolve through time when you could simply put them at the finish line and accomplish the same thing?

Time is the key here. That should give you a clue that it's not some "higher being" at work here, but us. The collective us.

I love you question. Why is the question i ask myself also. I have no good answer. Maybe because the all got bored. Maybe the all is expanding and retracting every thing back and gets experiance from it. Maybe it's the all:s natural way to grow. Its just a theory. But I made it directly after I had a spiritual awakening and it kinda fitted the themes in the awakening, I had a big problem with the everything (All) being sentient at the beginning and was always thinking that the thing we call god is a group of enlightened souls that help us as one in perfect instant communication. Some times i think of it as ants. Every ant does it's simple little part but as an hole the intelligens of the colony is greater than it's parts. You can think of the human race as that to. The problem with the human race is that as an hole it should not harm it's own workers.
. Everyone has their own road to follow and if you don't like mine stay of it
. Take what fits and leave the rest. Keep questioning things. I don't like the egotrip some people have that their beliefs is all true and everybody elses is wrong. The differnt beliefs are trying to figure out the problem of everything from different waypoints. But since some people from different beliefs come to the same conclusion that All is One i have a hard time trying to ignore it. In fact I can question everything in my life except that. It have become the core of my being. When I die and hopefully get the information on how everything worked I will probably laugh my ass off on the crazy thing I thought.
edit on 30-9-2011 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I wanted to make a post on a theory I have on technology and social development that maybe can explain the advanced aliens not leaving advanced technology to uncivilized cultures.

Think of it as this. The more knowledge we get the more chance there is that the knowledge spreads. When knowledge spreads it gives the people that get the knowlegde a pocibility to act on knowlegde and change the social development so that the structure become more fair. The society evolves sometimes back sometimes forward. The lower classes demand more knowledge and they get it because technology demands that they know stuff to be able to work. Spreading of knowledge creates more knowledge and advances technology since there are more people that can develop solustions.

The downside of the spreading of technology when the social development is not advancing as it should because it is held back is that the society destroys itself.

Example. Today we have a society where some people are manipulation others and are bullying others. If everybody on this earth had a nuclear bomb to blow up we would have killed each other a long time ago. There could for instance have been a bullied boy with so much hurt and hate because of is treatment that he would have used his atom bomb. Our society is not evolved enought yeet to handle that kind of technology in the hands of all citizens.

From my point of view if there is any advanced alien life out there (im a beliver) then either it has socialy and spirituly evolved so far that conquest of us is not intresting at all or they are hivebased with one controling all. The only thing we have that is special on this planet is the human race and nature. I do not really fear anything after my awakeening because I have faith. But if there is something to look out for then it is human ego, hate and fear. Concentrate more on earth and fix the social problems here, because the rest of the universe is doing fine on it's own (or at least not our problems yeet). In a couple of thousand year we might be an enlightened race that is trying to slowly wake up an unenligtened race to act less barbaric. If we are gonna get any advanced technology from friendly aliens we first have to show that we can handle it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

@"They made contact with the kings - their leaders - and gave a whole lot of information on what they can do with their lives. And it seems every single one chose to make these teachings and writing sacred for their elite people only, whereas the commoner and poor and the enslaved were restricted from it."

[color=gold]
SLAYER69 do you ever feel their intents were to help ALL the sphers inhabitants or just those in power. Because I feel that if this is the case they were trying to help out the total population but were TRICKED into thinking and TRUSTING the few who they thought were the to support the entire race. I feel this is an important question because it shares some insight into their reasone for visiting. Now if they came chose a few to take on certain responsibilities for the entire population and trusted those chosen few and the chosen few then THERE IS A MAJOR PROBLEM OF THE SPECIES TAKING FAVS. But if they came only recognized those who were in power and looked at the rest as subhumans this is also an issue.

1 just hopes over all that theere was TRUE LOVE in the intents of the visitors and not favorites. Yes pick some to assist but dont leave them for very long periods that overtime the reason for visitation is void. So in time we shall see.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I dunno either.... But you might want to check out - Space Alien Petroglyph- on YouTube, taken by me; 3 years later at the same spot but 15 feet higher just behind the fossil stone [Miocene Age] Megalith above from where the space alien was sitting. This petroglyph was discovered by me, when I climbed up the cliff to sit down, with my back resting against the monolith or megalith.

A few minutes later, I turned my head to the right and saw the alien petroglyph, 1 foot away from me. I was shocked and amazed, that this space alien could have carved a self-portrait of himself. It even has the vertical 2 inch slit coming up from the center bottom of his nose.

I believe that the possibility of this alien race might have been coming to Calvert Cliffs, to collect fossils like: giant Great White Shark teeth, whale bones [During the Miocene Age it was a baby whale breeding ground,] alligator teeth, shells, etc; etc; for millions of years.

On my first picture, if you look up halfway up the cliff, you can see a saucer shape carved into the face of the cliff; possibly carved by an unknown.

To get a sense of perspective on the first picture - Is that I waded out into the Chesapeake Bay, to take the picture of the dirt fossil stone megaliths on the shore. If you sat on the fossil rock behind the fossil rock that the purported alien was hiding behind - Your head would be the same height as the aliens head, and your left leg and foot would be visible, the same way as the aliens leg and foot.

Some people might say that I have quite of an imagination, not a space alien, but just another rock; but I swear to God on the Bible that this is not a hoax - But... I could be sadly mistaken on my space alien photograph's and petroglyphs, carved by somebody other than me, and certainly not, by any of my friends, since I can't prove a thing. Also... this is not some trick, like some guy dressed up in a space alien suit. Just to say again... That I never saw the space alien or robot, hiding behind the fossil rock. I am not making a profit off of this; but I just want to make people, more aware of whats out there.

My boss also told me that the "Ancient Aliens" said that Jonah was not swallowed by a whale; but was taken aboard an Alien Starship.

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 30-9-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 30-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of sentences

edit on 30-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 30-9-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 30-9-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 30-9-2011 by Erno86 because: added and deleted a word

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I don't discount the possibility of ancient aliens, nor do I discount the possibility of modern aliens - I just am convinced that Wayne Herschel doesn't have any of the answers, and is "reinterpreting" and repackaging odds and ends and gibberish to make a quick buck with his books - which seems to have failed miserably going by his own admissions - and to promote his cult of "Oneism" (c) .

With that said, I'd be interested in seeing the petroglyph pictures you took. Have you got a link to them? I'm not entirely unfamiliar with pre-Columbian Indian art, and I know of a few petroglyphs out west that raise the eyebrow and make one wonder, but this is the first I've heard of any ancient art of that nature east of the Missippi, and I'd like to see them.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Read through the comments on that site and just want to share a few of the more concise
ones with the thread

# The idea isn't even new for heavens sake

# Herschel said that modern elites wanted to prevent the public from having knowledge about
their ancient heritage in order to control the population. Let me guess the ILLUMINATI ?

# I find it amazing that Aliens visited the earth and their greatest gift was helping us build crude
piles of rocks in different arrangements! They come billions of miles through space to become
'intergalactic day labourers.'

# This Wayne Herschel should get together with David Icke - Birds of a Feather ?

# Wayne Herschel Did you have toys and friends when growing up?

# He he he... a quick google on Wayne Herschel provides even more laughs

# The problem isn't that people invent c**p like this.......The problem is that it is posted under
SCIENCE which it is not.

# Well since the 'supposed knowlwdge' is ficticious why not make up the source too?

The next post is by one of Wayne's 'disciples' from his face book [a sixteen year old school
boy called Marton always anxious to please] and the post following that is another of his
face book friends

# The Ancient Alien theory is not a like or not like......it is a fact and doesent matter if you
accept it or not. You should really avoid the history books for a moment.......and actually
visit the LIVING ancient tribes of the continents.........who will tell you face to face who
their gods really were.....many of them like the panaman kunas will tell you no less than
Aliens, just like the hopi indians. These tribes insist the story was like this and no less!
Please educate yourself behind the walls, and behind the junk that the mass media gives
you.

# Well said Marton. Always will be haters with no proof to back it.

# Logic and empirical evidence does NOT sell books!

# This guy's a nutter

# Sounds like someone has had one to many anal probes

# Bill Gates found all the answers contained in an old bottle on a shelf in his Dad's garage
.......it was a code written in 1's and 0's

# Oi - vey.............people will do ANYTHING for fame

# Ha, ha, ha, ha Oh my! Do people really STILL believe this tripe!

Notice the two postings by Waynes disciples in the first he states "it's not a like or not like...
....it is a fact." Now where in the world is a 'theory' or 'hypothesis' a 'FACT'?

And in the second he states "Always will be haters [i suppose he means skeptics] with no
proof to back it". I suppose he also thinks 'theory' and 'hypothesis' is 'FACT'?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I'm so sorry,,, as I am new to this internet experience, but I hope this will work.

Space alien hiding behind fossil rock - you tube

www.youtube.com...

Then go check my other video, by Fooftr27, which is me - titled: Space Alien Petroglyph, or Space Alien Petroglyph... Carved by Space Alien?...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm not saying no to the theory, in fact, there are quite a few things that would make sense if ancient beings were to have visited and helped us along in our quest for greater knowledge.

but I do think it would be highly unlikely for 'them' to allow you to learn the truth from a couple of dudes with crazy hair on primetime television, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I believe that ancient people were not visited by aliens but they were very advanced. Around 10.000 BC this advanced civilization disappeared for unknown reasons.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not just "aliens" in the classical sense as we imagine them. I believe "spirits" (conscious units without bodies of any sort) are very responsible for leaking knowledge to us. I personally feel that everything about the universe is already known. Humans aren't responsible for new insight, nor are aliens or any other creatures. We just discover what is already. So yes I believe that aliens and spirits are responsible for much of our ancient knowledge, including religion.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There is no doubt we owe much to outside influences, whatever we may call them.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

One thing i will agree with regarding Wayne, he does have a some what overactive

FERTILE IMAGINATION.

There is an on going thread on this site debunking Wayne Herschel and Judy Faltskog

And the subject of the 'flying saucer' landing on the spinx came up when one member

wrote to one of the museums (i 'think' it was the British museum however i cannot be

certain the thread is 230 pages long) the museum replied back saying it was a large

plumed feathered ceremonial head dress!

That is the OFFICIAL explanation, never the less Wayne with his iffy qualifactions knows

best

I have been looking at it and i know it's not correct but i have come up with something

which i feel is as good as, if not better than Waynes

Old wall paintings are primitive and very flat due probably to the naiveity of the 'artist' the

lack of dimension due to lack of shading, so who's to say the 'tripod' legs are ON the back

of the spinx? they could be longer legs and standing BEHIND the the spinx and on the same

ground level as the spinx?

That said my take on it is > the spinx is out in front of a cave opening, The occupier of the cave

is someone of importance ergo the placement of the spinx outside the highly decorated cave

entrance (palms and plumes etc.) Explanition good as Waynes????

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hope to get my link working soon, if you can't you can type in: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock - on YouTube.

The petroglyphs that I took pictures of are not ancient, since they are carved into Miocene Age soft soil. They were carved recently before I took the pictures.

The only thing that I carved into the face of Calvert Cliffs with permission of the landowner was - Welcome to Earth.

My other attempts at communication with ET at Calvert Cliffs: On a 12" tree that fell over the top of the 200 foot high cliff, that landed top first, leaning 20 feet vertically up the cliff at the same spot where I took the pictures.

I striped the the bark off the tree and carved in with a knife, hammer & chisel on the dead tree - Require tachyons + anti-grav blackholes stop 1999 AA asteriod. [ This asteriod had a near miss nearby Earth.]

On a wooden board from an old boat wreckage: I black marker penned Carl Sagans formula for intelligent life in our Universe.

At the same fossil rock that the perported alien or robot was hiding behind - Somebody lifted the giant fossil stone boulder and placed a looped 3 inch diameter 7 foot long nylon rope, which left the remaing 5 feet lying on the shoreline. I tied two waterproof cannisters to the rope that had some of my writings to ET.

Most of the time you don't have to dig for the fossils; for they are just lying on the beautiful beach, with the endangered tiger beetles that breed in the face of the cliff scurrying around.

The best time to hunt for the Giant Great White Sharks teeth, is after a big storm; since they cut into the sand, after a little while thus burying the teeth again. These behemoth Great Whites grew up to 50 feet long. The former Indian tribes that lived nearby used them for spearheads.

edit on 1-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 1-10-2011 by Erno86 because: added hammer and chisel

edit on 1-10-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

The video URl was malformed or something, took me nowhere. I was going to embed the videos here to help you out, but alas I am technically inept, and couldn't find any BB code to steal to git 'er done. I searched the information you gave, and found your YouTube channel here, with both of the videos on it.

The first is intriguing. It looks like something in the lower right corner behind a rock, and that something looks awfully similar to a 14" mummy found some years ago in a cave in the San Pedro mountains. I'm not sure what to make of it.

The alien depiction in the petroglyph in the second may just be a case of matrixing - the mind seeing patterns that aren't really there, trying to make sense and bring order out of what is essentially randomness. Someone would have to study the rock in person to make more of a determination than that about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToFarGone

I'm not saying no to the theory, in fact, there are quite a few things that would make sense if ancient beings were to have visited and helped us along in our quest for greater knowledge.

but I do think it would be highly unlikely for 'them' to allow you to learn the truth from a couple of dudes with crazy hair on primetime television, don't you think?

Don't pick on his hair. Wayne would be very cross with you for picking on his hair, and then you might have to start checking over your shoulder for sinister Light Warriors lurking about.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

A story of 2 separate Aliens [Reptillien and Grays] in control of 2 separate humans on earth, a story of the reptilian race of aliens who controlled the eastern lands, north America, south America, Asia, china, and finally settled inside of India.The so-called grays influenced Egypt, Syria, Iran and Iraq and Russia at one point in history 'just follow the craters' .

The Reptilian aliens taught the ORIGINAL…‘MAYANS’ the combination of using telekinesis and tools to build as well as telekinesis to lift and cut groves and drilling.

‘When I say Original‘, I mean the earth of humans that already had schooling embedded in side there heads, the first humans that had no language or writing comprehension but spoke through mind only.’

So then came Noah’s ark/space ship/triangle space ship/city from Atlantis that settled in the sea, some called him Noah ,some understand it was' Annunaki' , in which he taught all of Egypt the secrets as well as Syria Iraq and in Iran. As all over the globe the culture that saw the flying triangle thought of it as God ,and it had to be built.

Then something happened to the frequencies of telekinesis as humans around the world lost it all…they
started to speak and write as he tricked the Egyptians into building the first 'wireless computer' to block the frequencies that enables humans to use telepathy as Annunaki found it no way possible that aliens and humans could have that IN COMMON.

’THE PYRAMID OF GIZA’

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If people want to look for the possibility or proof that Aliens had any interaction with our ancestors or gave they any advanced tech or knowledge...they should look at the stone carvings at KARNAK which are detailed pictographs that are drawn by carved lines into stone.

These lines are within 3 one thousands of an inch in comparison to each other and modern stone workers have testified that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POSIBILITY that they could have been carved with any tools of the era. In fact....detail of this magnitude was not even available until recently as nothing but a robotic laythe could keep these carved lines to such a consistancy. They have even ruled out this level of perfection using electric mechanical tools that are hand held.

Split Infinity

<< 1  2    4 >>

join