It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens 'responsible' for ancient knowledge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The more we discover in space and the farther we progress, it becomes easier to doctor up the idea that aliens could visit us now or have paid a visit in our ancient past.

However there is always the chance there was an ancient science that we don't use today. There were definitely different medical practices, clothing, and ways of preparing food. So another science? Why not?

To imagine the ancient structures during their time and the hustle and bustle that would go on is mind boggling.

This link has some interesting info and speculation on ancient stone masonry, and has some more links at the bottom of the page. There is this ATS thread that discusses a plant that softens stone.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
that idea sounds alot like "I Am Number Four" and how the Loric helped earth with everything...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Everything about this world is ET, and its a school.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sleeper/Lou Baldin has a lot to share on this as well: ufospeak.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Aliens of one sort or another may well have been visiting the Earth for thousands of years but to attribute these wonders of the past to them does our ancestors a disservice .
I think its evidence that as a species we've peeked and were more intelligent and resourceful back then , we should celebrate our ancestors ingenuity and give them the credit they deserve .

First off, I don't see at all how aliens visited here in the past. The hard undeniable evidence isn't there.

And why should we think we've peaked as a species? What makes you think that we're not as intelligent as the ancients were? You're typing on a computer and communicating instantly with other humans across the planet. Is that not intelligent?

Just because we don't exactly know how certain ancient cultures built their structures or started their religions doesn't make us less intelligent than them. Or that aliens had something to do with it.

Humans are intelligent beings, always have been. Still are. And intelligence is all relative.

Let's give ourselves a little more credit.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by Erno86

The video URl was malformed or something, took me nowhere. I was going to embed the videos here to help you out, but alas I am technically inept, and couldn't find any BB code to steal to git 'er done. I searched the information you gave, and found your YouTube channel here, with both of the videos on it.

The first is intriguing. It looks like something in the lower right corner behind a rock, and that something looks awfully similar to a 14" mummy found some years ago in a cave in the San Pedro mountains. I'm not sure what to make of it.

The alien depiction in the petroglyph in the second may just be a case of matrixing - the mind seeing patterns that aren't really there, trying to make sense and bring order out of what is essentially randomness. Someone would have to study the rock in person to make more of a determination than that about it.

nenothtu - Thanks for bringing my two YouTube videos to ATS. Apparently my attempt at ET full disclosure, is not setting the world on fire. Alas.... that is my lot in life.

I'll have to try another time to try to make a decent link.

The first photo is very old and turning grainy, the transition to YouTube made it more grainy. But if you can take my word - That the purported space alien or robot, has a approx. 4" slit, coming up from the bottom centerline of its nose; the second picture of the alien petroglyph has a vertical 2" slit at the same place on the nose.

Thats only one part of the petroglyph. I'll try to send a complete photograph of the petroglyph carved into soil from the Miocene Age.

In the first photogragh - Can you make out the aliens grayish looking left leg and foot that is resting on the fossil rock that he is sitting on?

That would make the height of the space alien, about the same height as the average human here on Earth.

His mouth sports a smile like a Zen buddhist that has just achieved satori.

Also in the first photograph - Can you see the saucer shape etched into the face of cliff in the center of the phograph; halfway up the cliff?

Look just below that on the slope next to the megalith's; and you might desern that the lighter soil is in the shape of a large humanoid, with spear like shapes on the petroglyphs right and left.

My other photograph depicts the story of Jonah and the Whale - Which I haven't posted on YouTube yet.

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 2-10-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

A more logical explanation is that the one thing all people on the planet have in common is the sky. The heavens are a wonderous thing. Not understanding what they were seeing, assumed there were sky gods. It isn't that hard to believe at least one person from any culture would be enamored with the sky and try to personify what they were feeling.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In the first photograph of the purported space alien - Can you see the sunlight reflecting off the top of his helmet?

Ancient history of Earth, is possibly a major topic in all the other-worlder's schools, from all the star faring civilizatons that have visited Earth over the eons. I think that paleontology would be on top of the list, and the stupidity, and propensity of Earthling's too destroy themselves; with the allowance of carbon dioxide emission's that cause global warming - second.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
s+f for all your thread slayer, i've only just figured out how to do it so i thought i'd add it to this one.

i personally think we've lost a LOT of human civilisations knowledge, sadly.. I'm sure we could've learnt much from them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well this thread sort of took off all on it's own.
I'm glad everybody is playing nice.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
On one trip to Calvert Cliffs I found what looked like a fossilized 9" humanoid footprint on the surface of this Miocene rock. I even took a picture of it, next to my own foot. I went back the next week to collect the fossil rock but it disappeared. I believe that somebody else collected the rock.

Whether Jesus Christ was the son or messenger of God, is still a matter of religious thought; but you have to wonder whether he was the result of some seed from a highly advanced race from another planet.

That could explain the star of Bethlehem - [UFO] - at the time of Christs birth, and the aquired knowlege of faith healing that could possibly be explained in some scientific or medicinal way.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 4-10-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 4-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I've read channelled material from Ra and that being, Ra, also mentions that the technology was being hoarded and not shared.

What I find very very interesting, and it will be a thread that I work on if someone doesn't beat me to it, is the correlations in ALL the channelled material out there.

Either a singular group have planned this collectively, or, people just keep stealing info from someone previous, or, this stuff is real.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi Slayer. Love reading your threads.

I think that we were visited by ETs in the past, but I do not think that they gave us the knowledge. I believe that we already had the knowledge to build the monuments we are starting to uncover. Perhaps the Earth of the past was part of a civilisation that actually interacted with other beings as equals. That there was a major upheaval, be it natural or through war. Our civilisation was all but destroyed and that we were left for dead.

Over time, the knowledge and skills were lost, just as today's would be after a nuclear conflict. Some may say "where is the evidence? Where are the artifacts?" I am sure they are there. Buried under the sand, sea and some the cannot be explained by historians and are therefore either mislabelled or locked away out of sight.

I think Graham Hancock and others like him are on the right track. We have lost a huge part of our history and it is our duty to recover it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I believe that ancient man, built very high structures, such as Egyptian, and Mayan pyramids, as a pathway to there gods in the starry heavens. Or.... to make there brethren believe that there priests were high enough in stature, too communicate with there gods.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I go trough the same thing every day, i still can't and wont stop watching it.
I've discovered many new things, places to visit and read about because of it.

Slayer69

Even though most of the things are based on the opinion of a group of "unique" individuals with the same dead on beliefs and interest I don't think the history channel would just let them come and preach about everything place without any facts, or testimonials from locals to base it on. Some of those guys have actually been around the world, visiting those places and done research, there is slot of footage of them on YouTube and other sites. One thing is true though, most religions, myths, tales about ancient times start with dudes from above with super powers, from the Nordic gods Thor, to Zeus in greece and Veracocha in south america not to mention all the awesome gods of India. I've recently bought the indian scriptures called the Maharabata and that thing contains very interesting tales.
But hey, seeing is believing right? Maybe one day we will see the proof or the truth ourselves because the evidence found by archeologists will probably remain classified in the back of some museum warehouse for another couple of years of so.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
As many have stated already, first of all Ancient Aliens is a gateway to 'traditional' archeological and/or historical topics. I did some research on anciente sites and people presented on the programs just out of curiosity.
Yes, 90% of the theories presented are outlandish at best, yet the program itself is pretty entertaining.
Some of the evidence presented is factual though, even if twisted.
For example, I learned about the infamous Columbus light from the program and yes, it's real, right there in his Captain's log.
Also, even if hypotethically they may very well be just a bunch of frauds, gullible to every hoax, the opposite can be said about the academic estabilishment, where every new and groundbreaking discovery is met with fierce resistance and outright ridicule by most.
I.e. the Homo Floresiensis discoveries in the last few years, just to name one.
Giorgio Tsoukalos kicks a** btw.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join