It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is NEVER coming back in the flesh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That's right my friends. The cold hard truth is that Jesus is not returning, and he said so himself, but be not troubled by this.

5But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? 6But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. 7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

This does not mean that what Christ did and taught was not glorious.

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

The Church of Christ was built on mourning his death, but his death was no tragedy. It was proof of conviction that life is eternal. It is something to be celebrated for Christ lives in spirit in all of us.

16A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father. 17Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father? 18They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith. 19Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me? 20Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. 21A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. 22And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

Ask him yourself, for he is within you.

23And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. 24Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

He is within the father who is within you.

25These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father. 26At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: 27For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. 28I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

May his joy fill you up and comfort you from within as you read these words, spoken of by him.

29His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb. 30Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God. 31Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe? 32Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. 33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Christ did what he came to do. He is the rejected messiah of the Jews, and the living testimony of the holy spirit within all of us which is LIFE.

1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

We LIVE and that is truth. The Son of Perdition is the one who deified Christ making him a false Idol, forming a church around his lifeless corpse. This was necessary that the teachings of Christ might be carried throughout the world.

6I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. 11And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Be not of this world, for it fades away even as we speak. The new world comes, it is the forever tomorrow.

13And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

In life we live, in life we love, and in life, we are one.

20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

(cont.)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Jesus has been gone for 2000 yrs, one would think people would have stopped waiting.

Jesus explains the issue quite well...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
thats assuming he ever existed in the first place

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yeah he will return in the flesh, for it is written:

Matt. 24:27 & 30 say;

“For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.”

As of right now Jesus (Yahweh) is in heaven, but he shall return the way he left descending from the clouds to return on the mount of olives. Will he return in the flesh? Yes he will, how else will the whole world tremble with his second coming if they cannot see the judgement that comes for them? The Lord shall come to judge all men and reward them accordingly to their works, and every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is the Lord.

Proof right there he will return in the physical for all to see.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

He hasn't died. He was taken to the skies. He has not been crucified. He knew about the one who was going to betray him and he told some other man about that.

So he shouldn't be killed or it may look like suicide.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What we do to one of us, we do to all of us. Such is the interconnectivity of our lives. Does one man live in splendor while another suffers, not also taste that suffering in their lives? Look at the world we have created.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Look into the eyes of your Brothers and Sisters, even those who would deny you, there you will see the father. Those who deny, have been given no reason to accept. Give them a reason by loving them, as you would love yourself. Then they too will see the father.

25O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

I am the Son of Man, as you are Son's and Daughters of Man. What Christ came to teach was seeing the divine in all of us, and loving equally, that the world may heal.

If you love him, keep his commandments. Do you sit in splendor while our Brothers and Sisters struggle? Do you look for the imperfections, or do you see past them to the divine within, which is life?

You are the Kings and Queens of this earth, with equal inheritance to it's bounty. Shall that bounty contiue to drive you apart, or can we learn to share it, cherish it, and leave it for those to come after us?

What glory is there in sitting above others, when that lofty seat is so temporary? Those in high places come down and lift up the lowly, that we all may be blessed together.

What glory in there in being saved, if you cannot save another?

What glory is there in being forgiven, if you cannot yourself forgive?

What glory is there in being loved, if you cannot love even those who hate you?

What glory is there in peace, if you bring confrontation to others?

Judge righteously, that you may be judged righteous.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You are in error. He does return bible PLAINLY says he will. I don't understand how someone can interpret this wrong. It's basic Jesus 101 stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

“For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.”

This is Christ speaking in that scripture. Do you speak in the third person when explaining something?

The Son of Man is coming.

Christ was the Son of Man.

I am the Son of Man.

You are the Son of Man.

We are Children of Man.

Yes he will, how else will the whole world tremble with his second coming if they cannot see the judgement that comes for them?

Have you not been paying attention? The world IS trembling! If more trembling you seek, then may you have it. If judgement you seek, then may you have it.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 28-9-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

harry potter plainly says that ghosts and dragons are real. just coz its in a book doesnt make it true

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is Christ speaking in that scripture. Do you speak in the third person when explaining something?
This word is very peculiar, the "will be" in the part that says, "so will the coming be". Plus the translation flips the order of the two clauses of the verse, where it was originally starting with, "And this is how it should be." And this word used is only found twice in the NT and both times having to do with a (supernatural) "coming". The word for what is supposedly coming is Parousia which can mean one of two things, depending on the context, a coming, as in an arrival, or a presence. I would submit that this odd word in combination with the coming/presence word means that there is a presence which comes, which is different than any normal way of thinking about this word.
So Mathew is saying, likely enough in my opinion, that this unusual condition of something being present, comes about, but not as a sort of arrival from somewhere else, but is one second not there, and the next second is.

edit on 28-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by IAMIAM

This word is very peculiar, the "will be" in the part that says, so will the coming be. Plus the translation flips the order of the two clauses of the verse, where it was originally starting with, "And this is how it should be." And this word used is only found twice in the NT and both times having to do with a (supernatural) "coming". The word for what is supposedly coming is Parousia which can mean one of two things, depending on the context, a coming, as in an arrival, or a presence. I would submit that this odd word in combination with the coming/presence word means that there is a presence which comes, which is different than any normal way of thinking about this word.
So Mathew is saying, likely enough in my opinion, that this unusual condition of something being present, comes about but not as a sort of arrival from somewhere else, but is one second not there, and the next second is.

edit on 28-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

This makes sense to me my friend. Such is how I experienced it. Such is how others on this forum have experienced it. Such will be the way all experience it.

The dead in Christ will rise first.

It is amazing to sit back and watch all this unfold.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Jesus Christ is also the self aware, infinitely intelligent, spirit of the living God, who was, who is, and who is to come. As a spiritual truth, and reality, his return is inevitable. He is already returning, to make his home with us. Are we ready, and will we prepare a place for him?

Joy to the World

Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

Joy to the World, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy.

No more let sins and sorrows grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He comes to make His blessings flow
Far as the curse is found,
Far as the curse is found,
Far as, far as, the curse is found.

He rules the world with truth and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders, wonders, of His love.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

As of right now Jesus (Yahweh) is in heaven, but he shall return the way he left descending from the clouds to return on the mount of olives. Will he return in the flesh? Yes he will, how else will the whole world tremble with his second coming if they cannot see the judgement that comes for them? The Lord shall come to judge all men and reward them accordingly to their works, and every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is the Lord.

Nice. A 'holier than you' fight and the bible proving itself...again (in case the first zillion times didn't get across).

I put my money on IAM's Jesus (real or not), because you can live peacefully together with him and his adherers.

Your authority-obsessed black god and HIS adherers attitudes have already demonstrated what they go for on several occasions.
edit on 28-9-2011 by bogomil because: paragraphing

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i also support this view, one i actually didn't think of until i met IAMIAM... And im thankful for that meeting.

He has returned, and people awake to this realization every single day

Great thread IAM...

As always

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The Heart of the World (the Christ) is incarnating and will incarnate through us, like a moutainous avalanch of Bodhisatvas. He's coming alright.

But I fear for Christian conservative fundamentalists, lacking any oil for their lamps, on them it will go hard.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
The Heart of the World (the Christ) is incarnating and will incarnate through us, like a moutainous avalanch of Bodhisatvas. He's coming alright.

But I fear for Christian conservative fundamentalists, lacking any oil for their lamps, on them it will go hard.

Yes my friend, there will be weeping just as we have the gnashing of teeth.

Good point.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Great thread IAM...

As always

You know I can't take credit for it mad cat.

I Love that knick name for you.

Gives me a laugh every time I see it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

ya i like it too actually... the avatar is quite deceptive considering what i post

You don't have to take credit for it, but i admit its about time you posted a thread once again...

Far too much garbage on the religious threads lately IMHO

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Nice. A 'holier than you' fight and the bible proving itself...again (in case the first zillion times didn't get across).

I put my money on IAM's Jesus (real or not), because you can live peacefully together with him and his adherers.

Your authority-obsessed black god and HIS adherers attitudes have already demonstrated what they go for on several occasions.
edit on 28-9-2011 by bogomil because: paragraphing

There was no "holier than thou" attitude in that statement. I quoted scripture. It is what it is, take it or leave it, those are the only two choices you get. Scripture says you shall see him coming, "see" with your eyes is the only thing the "world" can do because they cannot see him with their hearts.

You're an atheist sticking your nose into a discussion that you couldnt possibly understand. The Lord has proved on more than one occasion that he can enter the physical and spiritual realms at will. If the Lord says we will see him coming, then so we shall and i'll trust him with that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

ya i like it too actually... the avatar is quite deceptive considering what i post

You don't have to take credit for it, but i admit its about time you posted a thread once again...

Far too much garbage on the religious threads lately IMHO

Though I can reach the world from this forum, and love those I have met here, nothing beats eye to eye human interaction.

That is where I am devoting most of my time, as should everyone.

I'll always be around, and I will share when I can.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join