Jesus is NEVER coming back in the flesh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You're an atheist sticking your nose into a discussion that you couldnt possibly understand. The Lord has proved on more than one occasion that he can enter the physical and spiritual realms at will. If the Lord says we will see him coming, then so we shall and i'll trust him with that.

You think you are prepared to stand before the Son of Man in judgement with such low regard for your fellow man? You think his truths are too complex when he said himself a child could understand them?

You are a worker of iniquity!

The world will know you and judge you as such.

Love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. These are the greatest commandments by which all the law and the prophets hang.

You do not have Christ in you yet my friend. He will come for you, and you will get the judgement you so desperately crave.

May it heal you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You wrote:

["There was no "holier than thou" attitude in that statement. I quoted scripture. It is what it is, take it or leave it, those are the only two choices you get. Scripture says you shall see him coming, "see" with your eyes is the only thing the "world" can do because they cannot see him with their hearts."]

'Holier than you can' take many exotic and wonderful forms..... 'Flagellant'ier than you'.....'quot'ier than you'........'my holy spirit is holier than your holy spirit'.....and my own favorite: 'I'm BECAUSE'ier than you'.

Quote: [" You're an atheist sticking your nose into a discussion that you couldnt possibly understand."]

It's actually not so difficult to understand.

For your kind of christianity it's enough to understand gen 1- 3 (and know they are bosh) and the Pauline-Melchizedek scam.

To understand IAM's, Akragon's et al's bible interpretations you just need to be able to recognize genuine compassion, when you see it.

Btw. I'm still not an atheist.

Quote: [" The Lord has proved on more than one occasion that he can enter the physical and spiritual realms at will."]

Your and my 'proof'-criteria differ radically.........

Quote: ["If the Lord says we will see him coming, then so we shall and i'll trust him with that."]

.....as examplified here. This doesn't mean I have to trust it also, as I'm much less keen on subjectivity promoted to objectivity than you are.

It's all about premises, which I may have mentioned some dozen times before.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

That's right my friends. The cold hard truth is that Jesus is not returning, and he said so himself, but be not troubled by this.

Although i respect your beliefs concerning Esoteric Teaching, i ought to say that you are wrong. Here is one of the many references concerning His second coming:

Jesus said to him, "You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven."

For those who preach false teachings it says:

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed.

Peace

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

John 2:19

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Three days is 3000 years.

Adam to Noah 2000
Noah to Jesus 2000
Jesus to Today 2000

Day of Rest is the Seventh Day - 1000

That makes 7000 years. When Christ came and said the words above, the third day will be the rising of Christ with His people. The temple is the body of Christ and the church.

John 3 states that "You must be born again."

Hebrews 9:27

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Death, Judgment and rebirth. There will be a final judgment at the end of the 7th day when the temple is raised.

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Christ reigns on earth for 1000 years before Satan is again loosed. The rock is rolled away (Peter / Chruch) and an empty tomb is left. The earth will be the empty tomb for those who do not find repentance and faith. The dead in Christ are raised for the 1000 years reign of Christ as then nations (souls) are judged. Final judgment comes after the 3rd day from the time Christ set foot on earth.

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

edit on 28-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Here is one of the many references concerning His second coming:

Jesus said to him, "You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven."
You don't see a problem, or problems, with this verse when it comes to being a support for your contention?
One, it does not say where he is going, just that he is coming, which is what the Son of Man does, in the Daniel prophecy, he comes to the Ancient of Days on the clouds.
Two, It says, "from now on". This is him saying that nothing can stop what is going to happen, no matter how hard they try, or what they do.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

You're an atheist sticking your nose into a discussion that you couldnt possibly understand. The Lord has proved on more than one occasion that he can enter the physical and spiritual realms at will. If the Lord says we will see him coming, then so we shall and i'll trust him with that.

You think you are prepared to stand before the Son of Man in judgement with such low regard for your fellow man? You think his truths are too complex when he said himself a child could understand them?

Love God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. These are the greatest commandments by which all the law and the prophets hang.

You do not have Christ in you yet my friend. He will come for you, and you will get the judgement you so desperately crave.

May it heal you.

With Love,

Your Brother

And yet you yourself have judged me brother. Where do you think you will stand with the Lord? I spoke plainly and with honesty, you speak to me in a condescending manner and THAT is not the Lord's way, and you bring judgement upon yourself, its a 2 way street friend. We can do this all day but i would rather not. Brothers and sisters are not supposed to fight amoung themselves, which is exactly what Satan wants us to do as divide and conquer are his tactics.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I quoted scripture. It is what it is, take it or leave it, those are the only two choices you get. Scripture says you shall see him coming, "see" with your eyes is the only thing the "world" can do because they cannot see him with their hearts.
You did quote some verses by skipping parts in the middle of them (verses 28 and 29).
Then you made a commentary.

As of right now Jesus (Yahweh) is in heaven, but he shall return the way he left descending from the clouds to return on the mount of olives.
The verse that seems to me to best match that is:
Acts 1:11
and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand here looking up into the sky? This same Jesus who has been taken up from you into heaven will come back in the same way you saw him go into heaven.”

You can (according to the JM translation) read it so:

Ye men of Galilee, who you have stood looking up to (going into heaven), this very Jesus, who was taken up into heaven, away from you, into heaven, in this way, will go (in that manner that you saw him go) into heaven.

The word normally translated in this verse to say, come, can mean, come, or, go, depending on the context. There is a bunch of seeming repetition in the verse but to understand what is being explained, think: Son of Man.
What these "men in white" are telling them is that in the way they saw Jesus going into the sky, that heaven, in the same way you saw him going away from you, he is going to the other heaven, the heaven where the Ancient of days is awaiting his arrival.
This is a basic word-for-word translation from the Greek (above, what I was calling the JM translation, which is just my home made version), but punctuated in a way where you can get the meaning.
The fake reading (in my opinion) is to look at the last two words and consider it as part of the description of his manner of going. That would be redundant because it already said that. That was the middle part where the angels say, "You saw how he went up".
To conclude: The angels say, You know how there is this prophecy about the Son of Man going up into heaven to meet the Ancient of Days? You remember how Jesus always called himself the Son of Man? Well, there he goes. You just saw him gathered up and supported, and carried away on clouds, just like the Son of Man prophecy in Daniel. That is what is going on, this same mode of transportation you witnessed taking him up in the sky, that will keep on pushing him along until there is no higher heaven to go to, and . . prophecy fulfilled! And you know it because you saw it, and we just explained it, and we are, by the way, really angels and just look like regular people.

edit on 28-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

And yet you yourself have judged me brother.
Right.
That is disturbing and I may not be the best person to talk, but really.
I don't think you are a bad person and have never thought so.
You have your ideas and wherever they came from, you are at least temporarily stuck with them. You do the best with what you are given. I study religion intensely and have been doing so for 40 years and I think what I thought a year ago is stupid. Not too stupid because I can see, looking back at old posts, that I was trying and struggling. Even stuff I said three months ago makes me cringe. So considering that, I can't sit here and imagine that for some reason I am fully enlightened or anything like that. So I can't be knocking someone who has been working on religion intently for a year or whatever.
edit on 28-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

May it heal you.

With Love,

Your Brother

There's that 'holier than thou' attitude spoken of earlier..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Brothers and sisters are not supposed to fight amoung themselves, which is exactly what Satan wants us to do as divide and conquer are his tactics.

This is truth my Brother. What you fail to realise is that I was an impartial third party witnessing the dispute between you and Bogo. I love you both equally and could therefore make the right judgement.

You were not trying to welcome Bogo into the fold, you were saying he is unworthy.

You were not telling him he is loved as a brother, you declared him filthy and unworthy.

Guess what.

His kind are who I choose as my flock.

So flock off.

You are not part of my flock.

Wolf.

With Love,

The Good Shephard.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

May it heal you.

With Love,

Your Brother

There's that 'holier than thou' attitude spoken of earlier..

Yes it is.

Because the Father who bears witness to my judgements has declared to me that it is time I do.

I will choose who I call Brother. I will choose who I will advocate for.

You are not one of those.

Your heart is too cold to welcome in Brother's and Sister's who hold a different point of view. You judge them in your heart as unworthy of the Kingdom of Heaven. You do this because you worship the son, when the son proclaimed the father is greater. You blasphemed his work and brought none to him.

Go away.

Until the Son comes and heals you.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well said on both of your last posts bro...

Flock off? LMAO!! ouch?

Nice to have you back by the way.... though im sure i've said that already

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well said on both of your last posts bro...

Flock off? LMAO!! ouch?

Nice to have you back by the way.... though im sure i've said that already

Good to be back my Brother. Don't look at me though, watch the Heavens. It is about to get real interesting.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Wolf.

With Love,

The Good Shephard.

Greetings IamIam,

I don't think I've ever conversed with you on this forum. I am a wolf. That's my totem anyway. May I ask your opinion on some verses? I was thinking of starting a thread, but read your thread instead.

Zechariah 13: 7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd,
and against the man who is close to me,” says Yahweh of Armies.
“Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered;
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 It shall happen that in all the land,” says Yahweh,
“two parts in it will be cut off and die;
but the third will be left in it.
9 I will bring the third part into the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will test them like gold is tested.
They will call on my name, and I will hear them.
I will say, ‘It is my people;’
and they will say, ‘Yahweh is my God.’”

I read this to my daughter to see if she reacted the same way I did.

After calling for the sword to strike the shepherd, this Yahweh character proceeds to destroy the little ones himself, then casts the 1/3 remaining into a flaming smelting pot so as to torture them into calling him their god.
She did understand the verse as what I interpreted it as saying.

Then I contrasted what Jesus said:

Matthew 18:12 “What do you think? If a man has one hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine, go to the mountains, and seek that which has gone astray? 13 If he finds it, most certainly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

So, would it be safe to assume that the Father that Jesus spoke of is in no way the Yahweh character who himself kills the 2/3 then tortures the remaining 1/3?

The question does seem relevant to this thread, since Lonewolf equates this Yahweh character with Jesus.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Brothers and sisters are not supposed to fight amoung themselves, which is exactly what Satan wants us to do as divide and conquer are his tactics.

This is truth my Brother. What you fail to realise is that I was an impartial third party witnessing the dispute between you and Bogo. I love you both equally and could therefore make the right judgement.

You were not trying to welcome Bogo into the fold, you were saying he is unworthy.

You were not telling him he is loved as a brother, you declared him filthy and unworthy.

Guess what.

His kind are who I choose as my flock.

So flock off.

Wolf.

With Love,

The Good Shephard.

Ok, if atheists are who you choose to be your flock then so be it. I never said i wanted to join your flock. You are no servant of Jesus Christ that is to be sure. Your very handle is a blasphemy for you are not "I AM". Bogomil doesn't wish to serve the Lord, that is his choice then so be it. You make a flock of those who oppose Jesus Christ. The Lord himself said "those who oppose me are anti-christ", and your flock are these anti-christ's and therefore you being thier shepherd are an "anti-christ". You serve Satan, not Jesus from your own words you condemn yourself.

As for me "declaring bogo "filthy and unworthy" you will have to quote to me where i typed that, but you can't so stop stuffing words into my mouth false prophet. You are no good shepherd, you pretend with your names to be the Lord yet you are heavy handed in your judgements and you show nothing of "love" in your posts to me so please, stop being a hypocrit. You employ another tactic of Satan, the twisting of words to suit your own ends, while you try to pretend to be holy.
edit on 30-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I hope you don't mind if i add my two cents here...

I believe there is many different Gods that are spoke of in the bible.... Not true Gods, but ones who tryed to make the one God seem less then a loving God. Many religions promote "fear" of God... and these are the reasons. Its said in the OT that God is wrathful, and scornful... Jellous? These are petty human emotions, and i don't believe the true God would bother with such emotions. The God Jesus spoke of Loves his children... and we are all His...

Jesus did not speak of the same God as the one(s) in the OT

IMHO of course

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by IAMIAM

John 2:19

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Three days is 3000 years.

Adam to Noah 2000
Noah to Jesus 2000
Jesus to Today 2000

Day of Rest is the Seventh Day - 1000

That makes 7000 years. When Christ came and said the words above, the third day will be the rising of Christ with His people. The temple is the body of Christ and the church.

John 3 states that "You must be born again."

Hebrews 9:27

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Death, Judgment and rebirth. There will be a final judgment at the end of the 7th day when the temple is raised.

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Christ reigns on earth for 1000 years before Satan is again loosed. The rock is rolled away (Peter / Chruch) and an empty tomb is left. The earth will be the empty tomb for those who do not find repentance and faith. The dead in Christ are raised for the 1000 years reign of Christ as then nations (souls) are judged. Final judgment comes after the 3rd day from the time Christ set foot on earth.

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

edit on 28-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

So the 3rd day is in our times? If so then it matches what i have come up with from Zecharia and the book of Daniel/Revelation.

This meaning that in 1948 the jews were regathered again from their exile abroad after nearly 2,000 years and the prophecy says that when this happens there shall be less than a generation till the Lord returns, which in biblical times was gnerally 70 years and it has been 63 years since and that leaves 7 years left which 7 is the number of completion.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Ok, if atheists are who you choose to be your flock then so be it. I never said i wanted to join your flock. You are no servant of Jesus Christ that is to be sure. Your very handle is a blasphemy for you are not "I AM". Bogomil doesn't wish to serve the Lord, that is his choice then so be it.

Yes I choose Atheists for my flock. I have come to lead the lost sheep of the nation of Israel. Israel is the nation founded by the one true God. Those who do not know him, will be lead to him by me.

You know him? Then you do not need to be lead to him. You have your shepherd, go to him.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000 As for me "declaring bogo "filthy and unworthy" you will have to quote to me where i typed that, but you can't so stop stuffing words into my mouth false prophet. You are no good shepherd, you pretend with your names to be the Lord yet you are heavy handed in your judgements and you show nothing of "love" in your posts to me so please, stop being a hypocrit. You employ another tactic of Satan, the twisting of words to suit your own ends, while you try to pretend to be holy.

I did not claim to be anyone's Lord. I claimed to be their servant.The Shepherd serves his flock. I will lead those who follow me along this path to the Kingdom of Heaven. Those who hear my voice and know it as truth will be my flock. They are not lambs, but Lions who will stand up for their views.

You judged your Brother in your heart. Your words comdemn you. If you cannot see that, may the father open your eyes.

My judgements are nothing but words. They are soft and harmless. It is the father who judges you, which is within you, and assigns weight to my words.

Doctor, heal thyself.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 30-9-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I hope you don't mind if i add my two cents here...

No, I don't mind at all. I don't think I've had the pleasure of conversing with you either, Akragon.

I am of the same opinion as you are concerning the gods of the OT. I think that Jesus may have actually tried to live up to the expectations of the OT "god", at some point in his life, and abandoned the idea in later life, because of the impossibility of living under that one's rules.

The later Zechariah is a madhouse of ambivalence: "I'm going to protect you! No, not really, I'm going to kill you, no, I'll protect you after all, no, just kidding, you're dead meat!" And this to his so called "chosen".

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

hahaha.... i had to laugh about that one...

You always make me smile my friend

my thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join