Jesus is NEVER coming back in the flesh

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
Edit to add: I notice that you have responded more. I'll have a look at the dark void you mention in a subsequent post to this one which I am presently posting.



He gathered the sheep he was given.

And yet wasn't it from among his followers that betrayal came?


They were scattered to the hills by the wolves.

What scattering do you refer to? The scattering between Yahweh's pronouncement of peace through Haggai the prophet in the second year of Darius and the coming of Jesus? Because that scattering occurred not from wolves, but through the agency of Yahweh calling out the sword to slay the shepherd as I brought up in my first post to this thread.

Is this scattering the one after the death of Jesus? It was Jesus himself who warned people to flee to the hills from Jerusalem.


Ask them who their Lord is.

It is the Son (Sun)

not the Father (Universe)

Thus worshiping the Son, they fail to see their own divinity, uniqueness, nor that in others. They fail to see the Love of the Whole.



Matthew 10:24 “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his lord. 25 It is enough for the disciple that he be like his teacher, and the servant like his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebul, how much more those of his household! 26 Therefore don’t be afraid of them,

Let us assume that Jesus says, "If you are mine, then I am yours. Fear not."
Any body thus called will naturally give all due respect to the one who thus called, by calling him Lord. Isn't that a sign of respect to a teacher? Isn't it the mature graduate who later becomes a peer of the master and is regarded as friend? Of course it is.

We all fail to see the Love of the Whole, though we may sense that Love. It isn't wrong therefore to have teachers we respect.

This false worship you mention is that which goes beyond the recognition of Jesus as divine teacher as we also have potential of being, and reaches into some "permanent arrangement" as taught in "Doctrine of Trinity". If a particular man being called second person of godhead is such an evil thing, then isn't some death dealing angel posing as the Father that much more heinous?

Why focus on Christians who call Jesus Lord, and let slide those who consider an angel of death and destruction to be the actual "One" God and Father?




posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
This false worship you mention is that which goes beyond the recognition of Jesus as divine teacher as we also have potential of being, and reaches into some "permanent arrangement" as taught in "Doctrine of Trinity". If a particular man being called second person of godhead is such an evil thing, then isn't some death dealing angel posing as the Father that much more heinous?

Why focus on Christians who call Jesus Lord, and let slide those who consider an angel of death and destruction to be the actual "One" God and Father?


This is blasphemy my friend. Christ is not your Lord. He was a servant of the Lord. You would not know of him if you were not brought to him by the Father within you. He that gave you that life, lead you to the water of life, which is the Son. You chose to drink by command of the Father within you.

He is the one who has painted the picture you see.

You focus on the picture, and not the painter.

Look at the painter.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM



This is blasphemy my friend. Christ is not your Lord. He was a servant of the Lord.

This is quite interesting. People who consider certain word constructions to actually have the power or ability to defame or discredit the Ultimate One, usually have a low regard as to who the One is.

I thought I made it plain that my use of 'Lord' was relative and not ultimate. Is it blasphemy for a Major to acknowledge the salute of a Staff Sergeant? Of course not! Than it isn't blasphemy for a Christian to say 'Jesus is Lord'.

There are those people who use 'Lord' as an ultimate designation though. 'Lord' as synonymous with 'LORD', as in YHWH, as in Yahweh, as in the actual name of a claimant to sole Godhead.

So tell me, if I say "the LORD is a liar", is that blasphemy?
Do you take this LORD to be ultimate?
Do you consider Jesus to be subservient to an angel?



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by IAMIAM



This is blasphemy my friend. Christ is not your Lord. He was a servant of the Lord.

This is quite interesting. People who consider certain word constructions to actually have the power or ability to defame or discredit the Ultimate One, usually have a low regard as to who the One is.

I thought I made it plain that my use of 'Lord' was relative and not ultimate. Is it blasphemy for a Major to acknowledge the salute of a Staff Sergeant? Of course not! Than it isn't blasphemy for a Christian to say 'Jesus is Lord'.

There are those people who use 'Lord' as an ultimate designation though. 'Lord' as synonymous with 'LORD', as in YHWH, as in Yahweh, as in the actual name of a claimant to sole Godhead.

So tell me, if I say "the LORD is a liar", is that blasphemy?
Do you take this LORD to be ultimate?
Do you consider Jesus to be subservient to an angel?


If your cup is already full, do not ask for my water.

Go share your own water, with those who are thirsty.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM


If your cup is already full, do not ask for my water.

Go share your own water, with those who are thirsty.

I'll take that as a brushing off.

Take care, fellow human.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by pthena
This false worship you mention is that which goes beyond the recognition of Jesus as divine teacher as we also have potential of being, and reaches into some "permanent arrangement" as taught in "Doctrine of Trinity". If a particular man being called second person of godhead is such an evil thing, then isn't some death dealing angel posing as the Father that much more heinous?

Why focus on Christians who call Jesus Lord, and let slide those who consider an angel of death and destruction to be the actual "One" God and Father?


This is blasphemy my friend. Christ is not your Lord. He was a servant of the Lord. You would not know of him if you were not brought to him by the Father within you. He that gave you that life, lead you to the water of life, which is the Son. You chose to drink by command of the Father within you.

He is the one who has painted the picture you see.

You focus on the picture, and not the painter.

Look at the painter.

With Love,

Your Brother


That makes sense, but the spirit is one, and God is spirit and truth, and love, who seeks worshippers who worship in spirit, truth and love.

It is the same spirit who Jesus identified himself with, the same one he was, born from above, annointed.

Therefore it's not blasphemy, not by any means, to, particularly as a human being, "move into Jesus" with Jesus in us, for he is the indwelling God within, of the same One, the same essence, the same spirit and the same love as the Father who sent him. "Let them be so one they will know it was you who sent me."

It is blasphemy, potentially, on the other hand, to renounce Jesus as Lord and Savior, in so far as that is what he was and remains, because although he died, was resurrected, and in whatever form or however he occured to his early followers is not relevant, for he was and is still indeed, alive!

He is the pattern, the head, the king of kings, Lord of Lords. He need not "step aside", which is absurd, since we come to the father by him, and by his love for us and within and among us.

There is no distinction and no need to make any distinction. Our job is to eat and drink of him, to be him, yet fully self expressed and unconditionally accepted, as we are, and this is the beauty of it, since each has their own unique personal spiritual experience, their own unique love relationship with God through the indwelling Christ, unto Christification, and the sheer joy of entering into the inheritance which he alone was in a position to give, having it already in full.

edit on 1-10-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit for greater clarity.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
That makes sense, but the spirit is one, and God is spirit and truth, and love, who seeks worshippers who worship in spirit, truth and love.

It is the same spirit who Jesus identified himself with, the same one he was, born from above, annointed.

Therefore it's not blasphemy, not by any means, to, particularly as a human being, "moves into Jesus" with Jesus in us, for he is the indelling God within, of the same essence, the same spirit and the same love as the Father who sent him. "Let them be so one they will know it was you who sent me."

It is blasphemy, potentially, on the other hand, to renounce Jesus as Lord and Savior, in so far as that is what he was and remains, because although he died, was resurrected, and in whatever form or however he occured to his early followers, he was and is still indeed, alive!


Jesus is the Son. The Father is Greater than the Son.

Christ is within you.

The Father is within you.

Blasphemy is asking Jesus to do what the father enabled YOU to do.

You are the Son, and the Father is within you as well.

Elevating one Son over another is the Blasphemy YOU do not see.

How can you claim to love me, if you love Jesus more?

Did he not say if you love me, you will love the least of these my Brothers?

This is because no man knows what God made another to do. We are all Sons. Only the Father is greater. There is no demon, save the one's we create.

With Love,

Your Brother

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena
 

I'll take that as a brushing off.
I can not imagine anyone reading these self congratulatory posts and not coming away with the same feeling.



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by IAMIAM


If your cup is already full, do not ask for my water.

Go share your own water, with those who are thirsty.

I'll take that as a brushing off.

Take care, fellow human.


Why do you take this as me brushing you off?

This is YOUR judgement.

I merely stated that if your cup is already full, then go share it. My water is not for polluting yours, nor should yours pollute mine. I see your water as equal to mine. You chose to apply a judgement.

Mine is for empty cups.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
That's right my friends. The cold hard truth is that Jesus is not returning, and he said so himself, but be not troubled by this.




Jesus is gonna come back and slap your eyes straight just for saying that.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Jesus is gonna come back and slap your eyes straight just for saying that.


You'll be first for slandering his name.



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i personally believe that the 2nd coming of Christ will not be some dude coming down from the clouds.

Jesus was the man...the ego that contained the Spirit of Christ. the return of Christ will not be the return of Jesus...it will be the return of the spirit. and hate to burst y'all's bubble...but Christ has returned. i know for sure because i am filled with the Spirit of Christ.

Jesus (the man/ego) was more of a channel for the Spirit of Christ. I am Christ. after all...to be spirit filled would imply being filled with the Spirit of Christ...and if you are what you eat...and you are filled with His spirit...than you are Him. ergo...i am Christ. i do not serve Him...i serve the same message He did.

Christ isn't a being, per se. Christ...if a feeling. Christ is love. I AM LOVE (I AM LOVE

Jesus was more of a shaman/medium/witch/mystic more than he was this "holy" man that the church portrays. if you go back to the ancient texts (where one word could have 20 meanings depending upon context) when Jesus "said" "i am the way, the truth and the light and only through me can man enter the father"...he could very well have been saying my teachings are the way. but...the way the words were translated for this specific purpose, you are lead to believe that Jesus is proclaiming himself as the passage unto heaven.

Jesus was channeling the Spirit of Christ, the Spirit of love, thus saying that the only way to "heaven" (peace, harmony, positive energy and whatever else you wanna call it) is through love.

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION. YOU ARE WELCOME TO DISAGREE WITH MY OPINION BUT KNOW THAT I PROBABLY DO NOT CARE IF YOU DO DISAGREE.



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION. YOU ARE WELCOME TO DISAGREE WITH MY OPINION BUT KNOW THAT I PROBABLY DO NOT CARE IF YOU DO DISAGREE.


You don't have to convince me my friend. I know my siblings when I see them.



With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


please tell me you live somewhere near atlanta. i'm sure that's a far cry...but one can hope. sure is a shame that some of the best folks i've met have been on the web and not in real life!



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


You are absolutely right, IAMIAM, No One is coming back to save us. The one you call "Jesus, and "Christ," came here to teach us, which he did. What we are left to do is be like he was. Become. As in your username: IAMIAM



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have my own theory on the return of christ...

Christians are likely to miss him when he returns... for the same reason that the jews missed him when he first arrived.
Because the jews had their own high expectations of him. They never expected a humble man who hung out with the poor and the despised of society... so they rejected him.
Christians who expect Jesus to arrive in the skies in a blaze of glory will miss the messiah when he returns as a humble man hanging out with another bunch of the poor and despised.



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
I have my own theory on the return of christ...

Christians are likely to miss him when he returns... for the same reason that the jews missed him when he first arrived.
Because the jews had their own high expectations of him. They never expected a humble man who hung out with the poor and the despised of society... so they rejected him.
Christians who expect Jesus to arrive in the skies in a blaze of glory will miss the messiah when he returns as a humble man hanging out with another bunch of the poor and despised.


You have a mixed up idea on history, sk0rpi0n. Do your research: Jews (Hebrews) do not believe in Jesus, Jesus did not fulfill the prophecies, and Jesus is not the Messiah. But you are right about the many who will be faithfully waiting for Christ to come down on a cloud and save them, while damning everyone else to Hellfire.



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench
 




You have a mixed up idea on history, sk0rpi0n. Do your research: Jews (Hebrews) do not believe in Jesus, Jesus did not fulfill the prophecies, and Jesus is not the Messiah.


I know that the jews do not accept that Jesus was the messiah.
Whether or not he fulfilled prophecies... depends on what exactly was labelled as a prophecy.
The jews had their set of "prophecies"... concluded that Jesus did not "fulfill" them... and rejected him.
Similarly, christians believe in a prophecy that Jesus will arrive in a certain way... and will end up missing him when he returns... because it did not match what they were expecting.

I mean, he did say that he would return as a thief in the night didn't he?
Jesus returning spectacularly in the sky is not exactly thief-like IMO.

edit on 5-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by autowrench
 




You have a mixed up idea on history, sk0rpi0n. Do your research: Jews (Hebrews) do not believe in Jesus, Jesus did not fulfill the prophecies, and Jesus is not the Messiah.


I know that the jews do not accept that Jesus was the messiah.
Whether or not he fulfilled prophecies... depends on what exactly was labelled as a prophecy.
The jews had their set of "prophecies"... concluded that Jesus did not "fulfill" them... and rejected him.
Similarly, christians believe in a prophecy that Jesus will arrive in a certain way... and will end up missing him when he returns.

I mean, he did say that he would return as a thief in the night didn't he?
Jesus returning spectacularly in the sky is not exactly thief-like IMO.


Actually my friend, Jesus said he was NOT returning. He said he would send another, a comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, which is the spirit within all life.

Jesus warned of the coming of the Son of Man. A title he wore as a symbol of the eternal spirit of mankind. So in effect, it isn't Jesus returning, but the spirit of his teachings through another Son of Man.

Jesus came to fufill half the prophecy which included the messiah being killed by his own people. Another comes to fulfill the rest.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


You are absolutely right, IAMIAM, No One is coming back to save us. The one you call "Jesus, and "Christ," came here to teach us, which he did. What we are left to do is be like he was. Become. As in your username: IAMIAM


Well said my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother





new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join