It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda warns Iran to 'Stop spreading 9-11 Conspiracy Theories'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
You mean CIA funded Al Qaeda? The group that mysteriously shows up in places that are vital to our national interests, and the very reason for the faux that is the "war on terror", that group?

Yeah the same ones that blow up buses, trains, planes and automobiles in crowded market streets, chop people's heads off, blow up disoctecs, hotels, and anything Western in India, Iraq, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yeman, Oman, Somalia. Oh yeah, and the same ones that threaten jihad and murder of anyone that disagrees with them or "insults" Islam. Yeah that AQ.

CIA funded? Are you still living in the past? This conspiracy version of world history is really starting to erode the intelligence level of our world. Recheck the facts on what really happened, instead of this BS.

How does that spoon feed terror taste, cause you have eaten your fair share. No one has said that Al Qaeda doesn't exist, nor that it's members aren't fundamentalists. But every "body" needs a head, and that head is directed by intelligence agencies. They were created by the CIA, funded by the CIA and trained by the CIA. The concept is very simple, control both sides for the purpose of having a boogy man that plays right into your plans.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

How does that spoon feed terror taste, cause you have eaten your fair share. No one has said that Al Qaeda doesn't exist, nor that it's members aren't fundamentalists. But every "body" needs a head, and that head is directed by intelligence agencies. They were created by the CIA, funded by the CIA and trained by the CIA. The concept is very simple, control both sides for the purpose of having a boogy man that plays right into your plans.

Correction:

The CIA helped fund the Mujaheddin. The Mujaheddin were the "freedom fighters" fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. They comprised mostly of many different factions working together to fight the common enemy. Many were just Afghans that wanted to defeat the USSR, others were groups vying for power, others were fighting for whatever reason. Either way, the group together consisted of many different people, groups, and ideologies. Yes, elements of what would become AQ were in it as well. After the war, radical Islamists began their "anti-west" quest and began pushing their radicalized version of Islam, with Sharia as law, and even worse. AQ members were with them. They broke off and created AQ. They began their jihad against those that did not comply with their bastardized version of Islam, and began through terror, injecting their version into the populace. .

To say that the CIA is funding AQ right now, is a load of crap based on incredulity and ignorance of actual history. Did the CIA fund the Mujaheddin? Yes. Were there elements in the Mujaheddin that became AQ? Yes. Does that mean the CIA funds and trains AQ? Nope. But in a mind twisted by conspiracies behind every shadow and rustling leaf, the "5 degrees of separation" is good enough of a connection.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

and you truthers amaze me with your ability to take circumstantial evidence and believe its direct evidence. you have zero, absolute zero, proof of explosives in tower 7 or a missle hitting the pentagon. zero. yet we have pieces of the plane and demonstrations showing the weakness of the steel in those buildings. thats what amazes me.

Actually evidence is that which has been found credible and germane in a court of law.. all the govt "evidence" has yet to pass the smell test of an open fair process..

Both sides have zero evidence.. just un tested allegations.

Some guy writes an article supporting the official liars?.. gee, thats new..btw your occupier pals were fighting Afghan farmers and teenagers who want freedom from America.. not very effectively either.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It should come as no surprise, that the same windbags that constantly prop up the horsesh*t OS, are also sticking up for 'the bad guys' here. It's just like the wmd's in Iraq. We knew they had them, because we had the receipt. When there aren't enough enemies to justify spending trillions of dollars on defense, they create more. The system is so corrupt that they even have shills here, defending their larceny. These people that work for them are no better than pond scum.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Correction:

The CIA helped fund the Mujaheddin. The Mujaheddin were the "freedom fighters" fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. They comprised mostly of many different factions working together to fight the common enemy. Many were just Afghans that wanted to defeat the USSR, others were groups vying for power, others were fighting for whatever reason. Either way, the group together consisted of many different people, groups, and ideologies. Yes, elements of what would become AQ were in it as well. After the war, radical Islamists began their "anti-west" quest and began pushing their radicalized version of Islam, with Sharia as law, and even worse. AQ members were with them. They broke off and created AQ. They began their jihad against those that did not comply with their bastardized version of Islam, and began through terror, injecting their version into the populace.

Thanks for the history lesson but you aren't saying anything that I haven't known before. Do you believe an organization such as Al Q cannot be corrupted, infiltrated, or misguided (as in intentionally diverted)? Who funds them? Regardless of whatever the truth may be (we both disagree), there is no mistaking that the actions of AL Q as a whole has been in the "best interests" of both America and Israel. Let me clarify and give examples of what I mean by that:

1) American military presence in the ME has grown (which benefits our "ally") and not only keeps ME countries in check, but also positions ourselves closer to Russia, China and Iran.
2) illegal poppy sales and production has grown (CIA is a major drug trafficker)
3) Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline is now in the process of being built (which the taliban opposed)
4) Iraqi oil got put in the market
5) American contracting companies (and any other country that supported the war) expanded
6) munitions sales blew up (no pun) of which we are a major supplier of; it's our main export aside from food.
7) Prevention of Saddam changing oil currency from US dollar to Euro (which would devastate the dollar)
8) Put a scare into ME countries (OPEC members) thinking of doing the same (see above)
9) Government got bigger and gained more control (civil liberties lost, bills like the pre written patriot act passed)
10) War on Terror created and has been used for plenty of reasons including preemptive war, as leverage against certain countries (Syria, Pakistan etc..), ignoring international law, spreading "democracy" (aka opening markets), and many other things I am sure I haven’t mentioned.

Circumstantial I know, but everything including countless events that happened during 9/11 and after have been beyond circumstantial.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The "war on terror" is such a joke.

Now theres an Al-CIAeda magazine, LOL.

The US government travels the globe kidnapping people off the street, bombing and occupying nations at will but they cant stop an alleged "terrorist" magazine...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Al CIA'da?

Hey. Isn't this the same group that we helped nab 20,000 Surface to Air Missiles in Libya?
edit on 28-9-2011 by AgentC because: fix it

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

The orginal source is ABC news, abcnews.go.com... I gotta say though, I am confused by this. I wonder how come Aljazeera has no reports of this, english.aljazeera.net... You would think they would be all over this before ABC news, but again, none of this makes sense.

This reminds me of an Onion News video from Apr 1, 2008

edit on 28-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
“So we may ask the question: why would Iran ascribe to such a ridiculous belief that stands in the face of all logic and evidence?”

So let me get this straight.. Al Quaeda said this? Right..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Of course Al Qaeda said it. Who else would fabricate this elaborate story? Al Qaeda only says things that are convenient for TPTB.....wait......

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I doubt the authenticity of this publication. Al Qaida reporters travel around the world meet with wanted top terrorists and produce high quality coloured pictures. Their interviews are published in English and spread worldwide. The US agencies have produced black propaganda numerous times in the past. One example is the infamous Black Panther Coloring Book, which the FBI used to discredit the black panthers.

Like the Al Qaida spokesman Adam Gadahn, who appears to mock the listeners in every video he produces, this publication leaves a stale taste. For those who don't know Gadahn (Pearlman), here is a link to a thread about Gadahn. The thread is about a video in which Adam urges his fellow jihadists to buy weapons at US guns shows. Gadahn is a converted jew, whose grandfather was a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation-League.

But perhaps I am a bit biased in my suspicion. So here is a link to the September issue of Inspire. You can read the pdf. for yourthelves (the Iran comment is on page 4).
info.publicintelligence.net...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Correction:

The CIA helped fund the Mujaheddin. The Mujaheddin were the "freedom fighters" fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. They comprised mostly of many different factions working together to fight the common enemy. Many were just Afghans that wanted to defeat the USSR, others were groups vying for power, others were fighting for whatever reason. Either way, the group together consisted of many different people, groups, and ideologies. Yes, elements of what would become AQ were in it as well. After the war, radical Islamists began their "anti-west" quest and began pushing their radicalized version of Islam, with Sharia as law, and even worse. AQ members were with them. They broke off and created AQ. They began their jihad against those that did not comply with their bastardized version of Islam, and began through terror, injecting their version into the populace. .

To say that the CIA is funding AQ right now, is a load of crap based on incredulity and ignorance of actual history. Did the CIA fund the Mujaheddin? Yes. Were there elements in the Mujaheddin that became AQ? Yes. Does that mean the CIA funds and trains AQ? Nope. But in a mind twisted by conspiracies behind every shadow and rustling leaf, the "5 degrees of separation" is good enough of a connection.

Thank god somebody who can read history books! It is odd isn't it that prior to 911 we all knew about the radical islamists and the taliban etc etc and we all knew that the west funded the original organisations due to the obsession with the soviets and we used to slate the western undercover operations for doing so. But now? Hold on we can't believe that anymore or else our conspiracies are crap. I know let's re-invent history and say AQ/Taliban/a.n.other islamist are actually CIA operatives and the whole of the middle east is one huge CIA/NATO conspiracy........

For those who can't work it out : The Iranians are saying the US did 911 so that radical islam can still have a foothold in that country. The reason being that Iranians are quite educated and would reject (and are doing so) anything associated with that kind of extremism. However, the AQ mob don't give a damn. Their brainwashed minds see the US as the great enemy and they are proud of what they did on 911. In addition they have no desire to appease thinking muslims in Iran and want total control as the Taliban used to have in Afghanistan.

The US,CIA and NATO have nothing to do with this, it's all about Islam growing up and they have to go through the self inflicted pain that christianity did 400 years ago. Unfortunately the weapons are a bit bigger these days!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The link for ABC news takes me to a page not found.

The video from the Onion is funny as hell. It's a total parody of this article.

Is it only because the Iranian President stated that America was responsible for the events of 9-11 that it's not credible source? We should at least acknowledge Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had tremendous courage to even call the US out on this conspiracy during the UN General Assembly last week. What would he have gain if his claims were farce? Furthermore, if it was a false allegation, wouldn't he risk a complete loss of respect from the leaders at the UN? Notice too that Al-CIAda calls Iran "jealous" of the 9-11 attacks?? Give me a break... if anyone should be jealous it would be Japan. [Revenge for Hiroshima]

Al Qaeda's releasing a new book entitled: "We REALLY REALLY Were Responsible for 9-11; REALLY"

I'm not buying it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Mate you have alot more research to do if you believe the Governement main stream story that Al Queda exists. I have been in the global security industry for 12 years, they don't exist mate.

False Flag it is the easiest way to start a war create a fake enemy. Why Iraq then in the first place? It was a cover up of the ancient treasures like Mesopotamia artefacts.

No offence mate.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
They are right... The U.S. government had no direct hand in the 9/11 attacks... Unless their collective complacency and failure act counts.

Really? So how was George Bush watching the first plane fly into the first WTC tower as he claims to have seen?

While Bush is an idiot, those of us who saw it happen on TV first are not going to ten years later decide "Oh wait that wasn't TV I learned about the news on... that was a messenger who told me about it."

And the only practical cop-out I've seen on this point is that George Bush actually apparently perpetually lies about absolutely everything including how he learned of the attacks and "While he may be a sociapathical liar for good PR reasons, his heart is in the right place". Sorry, not cutting it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I haven't read through the replies, but I wanted to say one thing that has probably been said 10 times already, but just in case...Al-Qaeda has been suspected of being either a CIA sponsored organization, or a full-blown CIA project. I have always thought, and I don't really know why, that the US wanted to get dirty with Russia during their fight with the Afghans, and to do so they actually created the organization that has been branched from, and that we know today as Al-Qaeda.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Mate you have alot more research to do if you believe the Governement main stream story that Al Queda exists. I have been in the global security industry for 12 years, they don't exist mate.

False Flag it is the easiest way to start a war create a fake enemy. Why Iraq then in the first place? It was a cover up of the ancient treasures like Mesopotamia artefacts.

No offence mate.

I know dude... I'm on the tinfoil hat side. Did you miss my emphasis on "Al-CIAda?"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There is no Al Qaeda, never has, and never will be.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Really? So how was George Bush watching the first plane fly into the first WTC tower as he claims to have seen?

I always wondered how the hell he saw the plane hit the WTC whilst reading a book to the kids. Guy must have had his iPhone in his lap....Oh wait, those didn't exist yet...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Al-Qaiada has it's own ENGLISH-LANGUAGE TABLOID?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh my goodness, are you really still falling for this stuff?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join