It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda warns Iran to 'Stop spreading 9-11 Conspiracy Theories'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The OS'ers are the ones with the crazy conspiracy theories.

Like the theory that they attack us because of the way we live. They attack us because we have democracy, freedom and women at the workplace.

That's a crazy theory right there, OSers

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Long afterward, his name ended up on a list for a "Muslim reconciliation" event... A conspiracy?

Depends on what you are willing to believe... and who was actually involved... Pushing the theory forward that the USA was involved in the 9/11 attacks offers the true enemy even more advantages.

One thing that has always been consistent with Americans is their gullibility.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Source please. Sounds like BS to me. You shouldn't make such bold claims without an ounce of evidence to back it up. Judging by how many stars you got for that propaganda you're spreading you're probably not the only one who has been had.

You are saying Americans are gullible? Good thing I'm not American

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Source please. Sounds like BS to me.

Right, so any source I provide you would be seen as the same to you.

It was a scheduled "Muslim reconciliation" event/luncheon.... I give you my word.

How and why his name ended up on the list, and exactly why he was invited is an open mystery... You decide, actually, it seems you already have.

What have either of us proven here?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I know about the Muslim "Community Outreach" event. It even mentions it in the link I posted at the bottom of page one. I tried pulling the "just take my word" card once and I was told that doesn't fly around here.

Osama is still alive. He is in Agartha with Bigfoot and Elvis. Take my word for it

You believe everything the whitehouse tells you, so why not believe me?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

some people on this site really will never listen to their hearts, all they will ever listen is what they are told.

with that being said, I was wondering how long it would take Al Qaeda to get pissed over people putting down their efforts to terrorize.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
And this is surprising why? Al Qaeda has been saying what the CIA has told them to say for the past 30 some year. Have you not been paying attention?

Who do you think gave "Al Qaeda" their name?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Like the theory that they attack us because of the way we live. They attack us because we have democracy, freedom and women at the workplace.

I think some of them were truthfull when they said, they attacked us because they hate our freedoms. They just werent entierly honest on who exactly hates freedom, but they lift little doubt about it through their actions in the aftermath of 911.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Now that the mass public may see this and think, hey Al Qaeda doesn't like Iran, they might stop believing Iran is funding Al Qaeda (which I'm sure they believe I've heard chickens**t like that on fox) and will no longer see a viable reason for the US or Israel to attack Iran, causing another war. I swear if the US attacks Iran there will be hell. Peace be damned politicians will never listen the civilian population, only their corporate masters. I will gladly make it so they will never be able to do anything again. They are just as greedy as the corporations they pass laws for.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So how come the US backed the rebels in Lybia which had some Al qaeda members which faught in Iraq if they are the enemy?Something doesnt add up.We pay you to be the scapegoat and bad guy even give you some weapons.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Moot point really - this claim is useless to a conspiracy theorist, as it's simply the conspirator telling one not to believe in a conspiracy.

Al Qaeda is nothing. A list of names at most, no real identities behind most of them. Statements released via internet (usually forums and suchlike) where it could literally be anyone - CIA operative or not. Hell, I could probably whip up a "kill all the americans!" statement and release it to the world purporting to be from Osama himself (well, not now (apparently), but you get the idea...).

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

This whole conspiracy bit is getting really looney tune.

Then it's probably best to leave..

Don't you think?

Not really. The truth never needs to run away from falsehood. It's always falsehood that has to run away from the truth. This is why I have never put a single person here on "ignore", while quite a few truthers have put ME on "ignore".

Quite telling, actually.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Oh, ya,... it makes sense that Al Qaeda would deflect blame from the US to protect US interests... I mean, after all, it's the US that blew up WTC1&2 and 7. Can't let that be common knowledge. The US is a professional self-mutilator that uses its own blood as a pretext for war. It's obvious that there're no other ways to cause wars. Killing your own for war is a standard practice.

It's impossible that Al Qaeda wants credit for the attack and that Iran is butt hurt. In the history of earth, there has never been an organization that wants to take credit for a terrorist attack.

/boggle

Sometimes things are as they're. Conspiracy theorists make things unnecessarily complicated. Why they always seem to lean to the more complicated explanations will always confound me.

Which is more complicated:
1) Al Qaeda is a terrorist organization that helped organize the 9/11 attacks and wants credit for it, therefore, it feels insulted when the iranian leader claims the US perpetrated 9/11
2) The US organized the 9/11 attacks as a pretext for war in the middle east and Al Qaeda is a front group for the CIA that deflects attention away from the US and onto its enemies

There should be a comic book dedicated to this. It would be hilarious.
edit on 29-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Would you mind terribly where in the 9/11 commission report it ever said the hijackers "attacked us because of the way we live"? The 9/11 commission report didn't document why they attacked us one way or the other, and even Lee Hamilton laments that despite the huge numbers of witnesses they interviewed they never found the concrete reason for why the hijackers did what they did. I would have thought that as a self declared "truther" it would be your obligation to read the 9/11 commission report for you to know what these imagined lies you think it contains actually are.

The only thing crazy I'm seeing here is that so many otherwise intelligent people are getting so worked up over the propaganda these damned fool conspiracy web sites are shovelling out, and your own lack of knowledge on what this supposed "OS" even is, is proving it's all rubbish.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Al-CaIda is not..REPEAT not CIA:
BUT.....

CIA is the top of a branched section..
Were Al-C is a part, seen???

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Al-Qaeda is run by the CIA

Well to be blunt seeing as the organization called "Al-Qaeda" was founded by the CIA and the NSA of the USA and the MI5 and MI6 of the British Isles and still continues to be under their enlightened direction there by so as to create an environment where in the "Military Industrial Complex" of the western world will continue to have a never ending flow of customers buying their products, there for obviously "Al-Qaeda" is going to want the world to believe the official story as regard to 9-11. If the CIA did not do 9-11 then some one else would have done it instead. Either way such things happen.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 29/9/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deanx

I always considered The CIA to be a credible source.

There is a huge amount of lies that goes around the world... and the worst thing is that half of them are true!

edit on 29-9-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

This whole conspiracy bit is getting really looney tune.

Then it's probably best to leave..

Don't you think?

Not really. The truth never needs to run away from falsehood. It's always falsehood that has to run away from the truth. This is why I have never put a single person here on "ignore", while quite a few truthers have put ME on "ignore".

Quite telling, actually.

Haha... okay.. I was just saying if you're so annoyed with all of it, then maybe don't subject yourself to it. It's a healthy thing in life, to limit your intake of things that annoy you as much as you can

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Would you mind terribly where in the 9/11 commission report it ever said the hijackers "attacked us because of the way we live"? The 9/11 commission report didn't document why they attacked us one way or the other, and even Lee Hamilton laments that despite the huge numbers of witnesses they interviewed they never found the concrete reason for why the hijackers did what they did. I would have thought that as a self declared "truther" it would be your obligation to read the 9/11 commission report for you to know what these imagined lies you think it contains actually are.

The only thing crazy I'm seeing here is that so many otherwise intelligent people are getting so worked up over the propaganda these damned fool conspiracy web sites are shovelling out, and your own lack of knowledge on what this supposed "OS" even is, is proving it's all rubbish.

Did he ever say it was in the commission? It's what the government and MSM have been shoving down our throats since day 1. Why would we want to read the commission? Even an OS'er wouldn't want to read it. It was DENOUNCED AS WORTHLESS AND TAMPERED WITH BY 6 OF THE 10 COMMISSIONERS. Don't know about you, but I don't like those odds..

And stop your crock.. it has nothing to do with "these damned fool conspiracy web sites".. we don't need anybody to tell us what we saw, like OS'ers do, we know what we saw wasn't right. As for al Qaeda, you can find out everything you need to know about their true origins without visiting any "conspiracy web sites".

Which brings me to the same question I asked earlier... if you hate 'these damn conspiracy sites' so much, why are you on one?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Guys from CIA are startin to lose grip with reality.

IF Al-Qaeda was truly and _solely_ responsible for 9/11, spreading conspiracies that it was in american and israeli gov's, would actually work well for them, don't you think? Desinformation, lost ANY remaining trust in gov's, propably riots, if not worse. What a candy for a terrorist organizations.

But no, they will instead play role of a sado-maso kid, who always take the blame, to get beaten.

What a laugh, they coudn't made it more plain.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why dont you mention how everytime al ciada says something, its from a damn message board.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join