It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin - The Evolution Of A Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I watched as Elenin turned into Planet X. I watched as this was debunked. I watched as people discovered Electric Universe and a way that Elenin could still provide doom without being a Brown Dwarf. I watched as people called earthquakes when Elenin was aligning with other planets and the sun and not Earth for extra luls. I watched as people inserted Elenin into Bible verse. I watched as Stellarium was opened and Elenin tracked into Virgo and people deciphered the Rapture with Feast of Trumpets. I watched as Cyanide was found in Elenin bringing more doom. I watched as Obama went to Denver to escape the Elenin doom. I watched as people posted with absolute certainty that this was the End Of Days (hi XPlanetX and yourmammaknows) and defended their ridiculous position with scripture and pseudo-scientific papers.

I watched as nothing happened. Finally Elenin is debunked as nonsense.

And for those that say it didn't cause an earthquake because it disintegrated, how can a mere comet cause earthquakes from many AU away?

Answer: It can't.

Comets don't cause Earthquake.
The universe is not Electric.
The Rapture is religious nonsense.
Three Days Of Darkness will never happen.
Mayan end date of October 28th is bullsheet.
Nothing will happen on Dec 21st 2012.
There is no Nibiru.

Doom has been cancelled permanently.

Like many I dismissed Elenin as nonsense a long time ago. But like many I always reserved a small part of my subconcious to indulge in the possible doom. No more. If doom comes I'll just read about it via my Guardian and BBC android apps.

Remove ATS bookmark: CHECK
Remove GLP bookmark: CHECK
Unsubscribe from bollox sites like Extinction Protocol: CHECK
Learned absolutely nothing of value: CHECK
6 months of life wasted: CHECK

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

What a worthless bonehead. That's you. Tell Phage and cartoon head I sent you.------------

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I dont believe in any of the doomsday or end of the world theories anymore, all of the creators of this want to sell books, or make money off it. Just like today was supposed to be the end of the world, its not, and my guess it will never be in our lifetimes.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Well, you seem awfully confident, saying those things will NEVER happen/don't exist is very arrogant and honestly, you are insulting science.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So it was all a big conspiracy to waste 6 months of your time. Gotcha.

IDK about you, but just the discussion has increased my knowledge of astronomy by an order of magnitude. Six months ago I would not have had a clue what conservation of angular momentum was and now I do. This past Summer was like taking a crash course in physics and celestial mechanics. If you consider that time and the knowledge you must have gained - if you aren't brain dead - a waste of time, then I'd say it is your mind that is closed.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah well there is a santa clause and you can never take that away from me, ever

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well you did not see Obama go to Denver, he goes tomorrow. Do not think that its over because the diagram is a prediction. Its probably not the exact trajectory. If it happens it happens if it does not then it does not.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

IDK about you, but just the discussion has increased my knowledge of astronomy by an order of magnitude. Six months ago I would not have had a clue what conservation of angular momentum was and now I do. This past Summer was like taking a crash course in physics and celestial mechanics. If you consider that time and the knowledge you must have gained - if you aren't brain dead - a waste of time, then I'd say it is your mind that is closed.

Well actually one thing I can take away from this is a renewed interest in astronomy - something I loved as a child. Even thinking about getting a telescope if finances improve. So yes, thinking positively, I have gained something. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
There is no Nibiru.

Yes, yes, NO, yes, yes, yes, yes. And contrary to your signature, the Bible was actually written by men of varied professions including king, priest, prophet, lawmaker, philosopher, scholar, poet, soldier, rabbi, physician, tax collector, and fisherman. Your ignorance is showing, how embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Nicely put there OldCorp, I must admit I've learned a lot myself in the last 6 months, if anything this thread is an indication of someone drowned in his own ego.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

You may have to be content with just the star and flag I gave you. Them’s the breaks.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thanks dawg.

I deny ignorance, hence my avatar and signature. It satisfies my ego when people mention it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by Logman
There is no Nibiru.

Yes, yes, NO, yes, yes, yes, yes. And contrary to your signature, the Bible was actually written by men of varied professions including king, priest, prophet, lawmaker, philosopher, scholar, poet, soldier, rabbi, physician, tax collector, and fisherman. Your ignorance is showing, how embarrassing.

You believe an invisible man in the sky will make thousands or millions of people disappear in an instant. (Because this type of hing happens ALL THE TIME).

How embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

yeah I gave up on finding intelligence in these areas a while ago (not that there isn't any, they're just far and few)

so do what I do, just stop by once in a while when you're bored and need entertaining

I like the rant threads
and the prophetic threads of course so you can laugh when they don't happen

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yeah I always wondered when he was going revive his failed career and blow this baby wide open like he keeps promising too.
Still waiting china, bring it on!
edit on 28-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
LOL, you guys crack me up.

Epic Quote:

"And I'm going to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt in the next few days."

I wish someone had tracked all the awesome quotes in the last 6 months.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just got banned on GLP.

My rehabilitation is starting.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by OldCorp

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Facepalm?

Muahahaha.

*what do you think I did with that knowledge?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You made it viral. On the social network your pet rabbits frequent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join