It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbow souls.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Very respectfully, the last thing I hope to see is another debate about indigo vs crystal vs does it really exist. There are plenty of other interesting threads to go to if you would like to debate that issue.
I've wanted to know more, specifically, about rainbow souls for some time now but end up running in circles trying to research anything substantial. I think this is primarily because it is so often mentioned in tandem with the catchphrase/subject of "indigo children" which has been impossibly flavor of the month for the last five years or so. Consequently, the sheer volume of empty mention to sift through is enough to make a person go cross-eyed .
I'd be appreciative of any informative sources you can point me to.
Please and thank you, one and all.

This emoticon is irrelevant, I just wanted to try it on.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What is the difference between them all? Are Indigos more spoiled than the Crystal kids?

What would happen if a Rainbow dude and a Crystal chick hooked up and had a baby?

What are the odds that the kid grows up to be "special"?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
What is the difference between them all? Are Indigos more spoiled than the Crystal kids?

What would happen if a Rainbow dude and a Crystal chick hooked up and had a baby?

Very respectfully, the last thing I hope to see is another debate about indigo vs crystal vs does it really exist. There are plenty of other interesting threads to go to if you would like to debate that issue.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Cross-eyed...

Oops!
One-word posts are bad forum etiquette.
Learned something, today.
edit on 27/9/11 by sirenofthedead because: One-word post.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirenofthedead

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I dont think he said anything about "vs", I think he just wanted to know what would happen if both "hooked" up.

as to information

Heres a doc

enjoy!

edit on 27-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing, RisenAngel77.
I have bookmarked that documentary and look forward to watching it when I recharge my prepaid broadband.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I've wanted to know more, specifically, about rainbow souls for some time now but end up running in circles trying to research anything substantial. I think this is primarily because it is so often mentioned in tandem with the catchphrase/subject of "indigo children" which has been impossibly flavor of the month for the last five years or so. Consequently, the sheer volume of empty mention to sift through is enough to make a person go cross-eyed .

This emoticon is irrelevant, I just wanted to try it on.

If you have to ask a public forum you are so far from the truth it makes me want to

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sirenofthedead

Respectfully, what is a rainbow soul?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The categories are not only the aura or light but also the timeframe that they were born.

Most Indigos are from the 70 to 80's. The Crystals came after 90's to 2000's. The Rainbow children, according to the ancients are supposed to arrive after the "change" or "shift".

Prior to that there was an occasional "different" one here and there and then more in the 60's...I don't know what they were called though...just the first wave...wayshowers, path breakers...I don't know.
edit on 27-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Just my take here, you WILL get a lot of flak from those whose egos will not allow them to see anyone higher in knowledge or spiritual vibrations that they are.

I would say a "Rainbow Soul" would contain all of the Auric colors, right? As in one who has lived many lifetimes here on this plane, and having been born into many different stations of life, thus having had the effects of many different illness and other things that would change about the Auric colors, melding them into the Rainbow soul personality. I think you are onto something, keep searching, and pay no mind to the ego freaks and trolls in here. Some links for you, friend, good luck on your journey.

ANTAKARANA- THE RAINBOW BRIDGE OF SOUL

The Soul Star and the Invocation of the Soul

Esoteric Astrology

THE SEVEN CHAKRAS

Cybrarian

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Every informative contribution is valuable to me, regardless of opinion. My gratitude is immeasurable.

The source from which I first heard the term, 'rainbow soul', was of the opinion that rainbow souls are those that are experiencing their very first incarnation on Earth. They went on to talk about how most souls are on a journey upward to discover the spiritual where as rainbow souls are on a journey downward to discover humanity. I didn't want to say too much in my first post as I was hesitant to categorize the flow of input. I do not necessarily connect the term, 'rainbow soul' to the whole indigo/crystal/whatever concept or even assume that they describe the same thing. That is why I very much want to keep the word, 'indigo', out of the discussion all together, where possible. Anything to do with opinion as to what the term, 'indigo', implies, who falls into the category, 'indigo', or whether that is even a 'valid' concept has zero to do with my inquiry.

Once again, the generosity with which people share what they have learned is a thing I prize very highly and I hope people with something to add will continue to share. I savor your replies.

I will also throw in, just for the hell of it, that I will never feel embarrassed about the things I have yet to learn. I do not equate inquiry with weakness.
edit on 27/9/11 by sirenofthedead because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/9/11 by sirenofthedead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I am so grateful.
Thank you for sharing that with me.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Prior to that there was an occasional "different" one here and there and then more in the 60's...I don't know what they were called though...just the first wave...wayshowers, path breakers...I don't know.

Foundation builders.
Energy grid enhancers.
Bringers of Light.

It really depends on what you are talking about. Because connecting with spirits (whatever) has been around since recorded history.

If you're talking along the lines of the Terra Papers - - - where a "Veil" (energy grid) was placed around the planet to keep the Creator of Humans from returning with his army - - - now that has different meaning.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sirenofthedead

I will try to pull a person who seems to know much about this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I always seem to agree with everything that you post AutoWrench....someones done some homework...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Every informative contribution is valuable to me, regardless of opinion. My gratitude is immeasurable.

Your first sentence speaks volumes!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree....there has always been a shard of the light throughout history! I guess you could even say that Jesus was Crystal...Christed by the Light. Same with a few others...Buddha, Pythagoras, Plato, Da Vinci, Tesla...I'm sure there are others less known.

But referring back to the Rainbow Children (Souls)..according to the native cultures, they will come with all the abilities and perceptions to united all the colors of the earth!

I do believe in these different and exceptional children and they are different. Mislabeled, drugged, put down, ridiculed....."THEY" know these kids are different...why don't you people?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, I am certainly not here to gain a following, far from it. Just here to learn, and teach that which I have been taught, even though many of you would say those who taught me the most do not exist, or are in fact something of an evil nature, so there we are.

I believe there are many different selves, many different "me's in existence in these many dimensions, and it is also my belief that the dimensions are beginning to merge with each other, at least for some of us. A few days ago I was sitting in my easy chair watching Seinfeld. I sensed a presence standing right beside me, and I looked up to see my wife, only she wasn't exactly my wife. she was a much older version, very mature, and very beautiful, with rich threaded clothing on of a bygone era. She had many bracelets on both arms, and necklaces, and rings on every finger. She spoke to me, and we talked for a few minutes before she left. This could only be an inter-dimensional shift I saw, can anyone else come up with a better answer? It was Her, no doubt about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join