It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbow souls.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wow! I don't know about that...I feel intense energies, but never have "seen" anything except in dreams.

I had a lovely dream the other night...I know is sounds "cliche"...but I truly dreamt this...I was with a bunch of people that I didn't know and we were all dressed in our work-a-day drab clothes, then one by one we went and changed into lovely white garments....but they were not all pure white and flowing...some were off white and form fitting with gold inlay, some were more white and flowing...men had white with patterns....I woke up and remembered...Oh! That was a great dream! So beautiful and serene....

Kind of like what my Avatar is wearing...weird!
edit on 27-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
I do believe in these different and exceptional children and they are different. Mislabeled, drugged, put down, ridiculed....."THEY" know these kids are different...why don't you people?

Oh - I have first hand knowledge and experience with all of it.

I've had OBEs and other experiences since birth in 1946 (or at least first memory). My mom also had experiences.

My kid was an ADD and my grandson is borderline on the Autism spectrum

My granddaughter when she was about 4 told us about her rainbow angels. Angels of different colors and each color meant something.

Its just nice to have other people to talk to via internet. I had no one growing up.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I understand. It seems that you are from a line of "Crystalline" type individuals. I had a few OBE experiences when I was young similar to yours...but that all ended by 8 years old or so. I told my sister and she said...you did not, you were dreaming. So I believed I was dreaming...end of story.

As far as my children, both young adults. I seem to have a daughter that is like the salt of the earth...extremely grounded...good roots, set in her thoughts and ways..... Then my son is more like me...inquisitive, outside the box, non-conformist, look at all sides and factors....questions constantly....sensitive soul...high standards as in values and morals. Not that one way is better than the other...just two different makeups. If you believe any of that "starseed" stuff, I would have to say my daughter has an earth grown soul and my son has a more star like soul. Not sure if I am a believer, but I have done the research.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sirenofthedead

I totally agree

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
www.starchildren.info...
This is nice I like this, its all about rainbow children. And others if your interested.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm loving this thread. When I get home from work in the morning, I will continue to read. Thank you, all

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm sincerely sorry for the rude and impolite post. It looks like I was in a bad mood. We're all unique. This is how I see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

I'm sincerely sorry for the rude and impolite post. It looks like I was in a bad mood. We're all unique. This is how I see it.

We all make mistakes, friend. Many think we of the Indigo persuasion have this massive ego problem, and think we are godlike, but that is simply not the case at all. We do have above average intelligence, are generally smarter than our teachers, so school work becomes boring fast.
We have trouble with authority figures, and "know-it-all" types. We do not lean toward any religion, we think that is for the weak minded people. We often have an ET experience, see Supernatural Beings, and so on. Some of us see the dead. Some can talk to the dead.
We often see people that we are sure we "know," even though have never met. We feel as though Earth is not our original home, that we came from another world, another time. We are not better than anyone else, just different. We see no race, no color, all are the same to us. We generally do not get into politics, or run for public office. Some of us do have an active power, and we use this to help others, never for personal gain, or to hurt someone. We love life, every bit of it, and we love nature. Hope this helps some to understand us a little better.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

That was a nice thing to say. Thank you, D1ss1dent

edit on 30/9/11 by sirenofthedead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join