It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason why the truth movement clings to their theories

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

No, the main point is that people who like to claim the government was responsible for the attacks are utterly clueless when it comes to reality. You use an outright lie (or two) in your post to bolster your theory, and when called on it, you try to say, nevermind, thats not the main point. Sorry, that dog dont hunt.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Again for the third time. Do not diverge from the point I made. You have failed to directly respond to what I said.The points I made are very valid, they are not based on opinion. Would you care to confront them directly.......

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The subject of 9/11 has become so boring an repetitive thanks to sites like this!!

ATS and other sites and a certain Alex Jones (All the same people from the same mould) have taken a bad event and turned it into a farce.

If you even think that any of you have your Physics nailed down, then you are clearly uneducated. The science you have been fed all these years in school and University - since at least 1957 has been set by governments education departments. The physics that most of you are basing your so called proof on is no longer applicable in my opinion. With things like the recent possible discovery of speeds faster than that of light I am wondering what else we do not know. We do not have the whole picture.

If we are too believe that anti-gravity does exist, or that black-holes have a different set of parameters concerning gravity and how light operates, or that there is something faster than the speed of light then our current understanding of physics has been based on incomplete / incorrect teachings. I have a feeling that many things have been kept from us in the scientific arena, therefor no one can say what exactly brought the Twin Towers down with 100% accuracy.

This debate is void. Its been abused and used in all manner of ways, and still 10 years later answers are yet to be found. The fall rate of those buildings or the way they fell could be governed by a different set of laws than what we have been taught. And the more we find out about technology and science leads me to believe that we have yet to even understand the true working of force, displacement, volume, load, mass and direction etc as a combined unit. What we know is what we have been allowed to know.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
No pictures of the most protected building on the planet

Any proof at all it is "the most protected building on the planet" any at all?

No, I did not think so, just another silly claim from a "truther"

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Oh, okay, I need to go back and show you where ALL you falsehoods are. Gotcha. Will get on that in a little bit.

As for your concern about drills being run by the military, the US military is running drills 24 hours a day/7 days a week somewhere in the world. Its called TRAINING. It is what we do when we arent actually fighting.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join