It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This move by anonymous has the very real potential to backfire on them, badly. Publishing a cop's home address most likely won't get the cop hurt. If attacking the cop was what someone was after, they know exactly where he'll be. He's a cop after all He has a very predictable and assigned area with times to expect him. However, someone who wouldn't have the guts to attack the cop directly might well go for a wife and/or kids.

I hope this doesn't end badly for the family of this Cop. If it does....Anonymous will have crossed a line with me and millions more like me. You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something. That may sound old fashioned to some, and to be totally honest here, I grew up as the son of a Cop so my view is hardly without bias...but some lines have been respected by even the worst of organized crime. Why can't Anonymous show some class too? Oh well...

Have you ever taken a life? Do you even think you can imagine what it takes to push someone to take a life? Please don't play the what if game about things you can't comprehend.

Why would anyone who wouldn't hurt the cop go for his family? People don't attack your wife and kids unless they already have the capability to track down your wife and kids. They do it not because they are weak, but because they are ruthless and want to send a message.

Some people.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I can understand your concern for the safety for the family im 100% in agreement with that.
But this is something i think that should be done. These brutality officers need to learn to think 2x to them self's before going on a power trip thinking they can still get away with whatever they say or do.

Having something like this should make somebody really think about macing people who has done nothing wrong. If it just gets swiped under rug. The pepper spray will keep going and lead to worst things just because the officer had a bad day or is just to lazy to actually do his/her job or just did not want to deal with what he should do.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by St0mP121

that's not the point. you don't harrass the guy's family just because you don't approve of his actions. because once you get the families involved, you got yourself 10 times the problems you had before. perhaps even more.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL!

Please stay focused ON the TOPIC.
Please remember your MANNERS - that means NO PERSONAL INSULTS.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by FallenWun

I'm all for protesting. I think it's a fundamental right. I don't believe that someone protesting should interfere with other people's rights.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

See I'm going to stop you right there.

The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Westboro Baptist Church for protesting at military funerals. Don't you think THAT protesting interferes with a person's right to privacy during a grieving process? Come now. It's NEW YORK CITY.

New York City is crowded even WITHOUT protesters. The only people whining about it is the Big Business men and women because their finally being put out in the spotlight for boning the rest of the Americans.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MorbiSemper

i'm not whining about it because i have some big nest egg at risk. i'm a middle to lower class old woman. i agree that they should be able to protest and so does domo1. THE PROBLEM IS they are attacking his family, by releasing his private info, now just any nutcase can show up at his house and get revenge on anything any cop in the history of the freakin' planet, has done. people are not thinking clearly about this. they're blaming entire races, whether you actually have anything of value, your religion, your gender, your appearance, where you work, your job title, etc. it's out of control!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Anthony Bologna

Tony Bologna, you can't make this [SNIP] up.

Hahahahaha!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
That cop is probably #ting his pants right now. It's well deserved that he's getting this negative attention. We need these uniformed gangsters to stop their #.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
since i started coming to ATS, i have seen people call for the deaths of anyone who works for the government. problem is, the government is almost the only place left with jobs. some say that you should quit working for the government then. and do what precisely? go on the government welfare, of course. how is that any different? either way you're tied at the hip to the government. and who is gonna pay for all that welfare if no one has a job? anybody see where all this is leading?

in addition, since i started coming here, i've seen people call for the deaths of anyone who doesn't agree with obama. this is not a good precedent to set. if you don't want to see the other side calling for the same thing, only in reverse, avoid that kind of rhetoric.

i've also seen people call for the deaths of all white people. all christians. all abrahamic religions. or just all religion period. the deaths of people who have jobs. the deaths of people who have money. the deaths of people who don't agree with forcing democracy on the planet, and the deaths of people who do agree.

this place has devolved into a wretched hive of scum and villany.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

that monster has sunk their fangs in my flesh more times than i care to admit.
they'll bite as they see fit ... i/you do not control the balancing factor.
while i do agree it's a balancing act, one cannot forget or dismiss factor X

the individual who stands with those who defend the rights of others.
while i am not condoning the acts or the potential of retaliatory acts in the future, it is a far cry from suggesting harm be intentionally inflicted on anyone.

i merely point out the fact that collateral damage is just that.
he assaulted the freedom of an innocent and now it should be his responsibility to defend what he finds valuable. It is certainly not our duty or that of the system to cover his arse.

i haven't suggested any consequence. i won't suggest his family be targeted.
ppl talk trash all the time, doesn't mean they'll act on it.
his public information should NOT be out of reach from the taxpayers providing his life.

i also do not support the assumption that Anon is CIA led. it would not surprise me if CIA participates in Anon activities but the concept is just that, a concept.
Anon did nothing wrong. They simply centralized public information.
Someone wants to claim it's more than that, well, prove it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

Being a faceless unaccountable thug just got a little bit harder. The tables have turned. Now there is a mass legion of faceless unaccountable witnesses who have the power to unmask the jackboots for all their miserable violence. You mace me, we find you. You try to find me, well, be prepared, because like they say......
They are anonymous,
They are legion
they do not forgive,
they do not forget,
Expect them

Oh also, stop macing innocent non-violent hippie women,does this even need to be said?

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I so hate violent men who attack and abuse women. it is the lowest form of cowardliness . We need Zena the warrior to get in their and kick their coward faces in . I would so love that . its practically the only time I feel vengefull

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Dear
the point is that his family and his wife need to make this low life behave with some decency . If they enjoy living of his violence then they too become part of his karma . thats how it works .

Any decent women would have pulled that man into line by now and taught him how to behave respectfully or else left him .

Thats is what a good woman would have done

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
All right I have to say this releasing someone's personal information is wrong. Ya it's wrong the cop sprayed the women, but I have watched, and rewatched the video and you almost can't even tell which cop did it. Also if your going to a protest, be prepared. Here's an idea if your going to a protest, make sure you bring a gas mask available at any military surplus depot. You will also need, one yellow rubber raincoat along with matching rubber boots, one liscense to carry a concealed weapon, one 9mm pistol along with spare mag and all liscensing and permits, you will need snacks beverages and toiletry, this is only as a show of not being taken advantage of. For the leadership, whose duties pertain the collection of one permit to peaceful petition, the supplication of adequate bathroom facilities, the listing of all protesters upon arrival and the verification of all weapons permits as being valid, and the collection of a small fee from all protesters for the payment to one competent civil rights lawyer, who will be the liaison to police force. Preparation is key to a successful conversion of forces, and by forces I mean wall street/banker fat cats to every individual person as a collective whole. Also one of the driving factors of the Revolutionary War was the British attacking women and children, making their life a living hell is no different than causing them physical harm.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: Forgot part of the thread

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by undo

Dear
the point is that his family and his wife need to make this low life behave with some decency . If they enjoy living of his violence then they too become part of his karma . thats how it works .

Any decent women would have pulled that man into line by now and taught him how to behave respectfully or else left him .

Thats is what a good woman would have done

no that's not how it works. karma is an idea, meant to stick it to you when the big wigs have a new plan. they can abuse you at will and call it your karma for not agreeing with them. if karma were real, there would be no more men on the planet, and very few women, if any.

let me explain spouses to you. when they say to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, they don't mean till you screw up or till you pop a heart gasket and have to be stitched back together. they may read ya the riot act, but would defend you ferociously from outside attacks. this is reality. after all, you don't marry the police department or the people of the usa, or the communist party, or anonymous. you marry your spouse.

however, you are not your spouse. anybody that tries to tell me differently is going to be treading into the territory where you should be held accountable for # from 6000 years ago. and i ain't buying that.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
to me there was no apparent reason for the macing but that does not mean that anon has to put an address of the pig . .sorry police officer, but still they could have done alot worser things

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I do not exactly agree with releasing the details about his family. However, whenever injustice can be exposed I think we should do whatever it takes to expose the guilty individuals. That is the only way to make change happen,

edit on 26-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

Well, it's my experience that a lot of the jackboots validate themselves with their families anyway.
"My husband's a cop and they are GOOD people, those bad guys deserve it!" they say.

I understand that everyone loves their family, but I get so sick of hearing cops' family members justify ANYTHING another cop does - like it is some code they have - "I'm a cop family member, I will never admit any cop does anything wrong because every cop is like my husband!!!"

It makes me a bit sick.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by MorbiSemper

i'm not whining about it because i have some big nest egg at risk. i'm a middle to lower class old woman. i agree that they should be able to protest and so does domo1. THE PROBLEM IS they are attacking his family, by releasing his private info, now just any nutcase can show up at his house and get revenge on anything any cop in the history of the freakin' planet, has done. people are not thinking clearly about this. they're blaming entire races, whether you actually have anything of value, your religion, your gender, your appearance, where you work, your job title, etc. it's out of control!
the part that you and domo1 are missing is this ...

by releasing his private info
WHAT "private" info ???
What Anon published is hardly "private" in any sense of the word.
Public information is available to the public, which part of that are you missing or misinterpreting?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It was horrible to mace those women..I know I have been maced one time and it sucks

And I do hope that cop will get some!!! Hes family should be left alone..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

it's providing it under the context of revenge for an inappropriate action. there are alot of people who want to blame police for everything. if the sun doesn't rise, the cops did it, or at the very least white christian men who know somebody who's a cop. 6 degrees of separation.

you can be made to look guilty for literally anything. it just has 6 degrees of separation.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join